Gay Rights slams Kobe-- "what a disgrace" Kobe gets fined 100k

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Kevin Garnett said the same thing, and didn't get fined anything. Camera zoomed in on him and everything.

100K is absurd, but Stern does not like Kobe so w.e. I realize he can afford it, but it's still so unecessary considering the **!$ players talk and say on a daily basis.

Plus the gay and lesbian community get offended for everything. They're taking advantage of this no doubt about it.

He already apologized multiple times, got fined 100K, but that's not enough apparently.

OD
kg didnt say it to a ref after a technical though

Kevin Garnett said the same thing, and didn't get fined anything. Camera zoomed in on him and everything.

100K is absurd, but Stern does not like Kobe so w.e. I realize he can afford it, but it's still so unecessary considering the **!$ players talk and say on a daily basis.

Plus the gay and lesbian community get offended for everything. They're taking advantage of this no doubt about it.

He already apologized multiple times, got fined 100K, but that's not enough apparently.

OD
kg didnt say it to a ref after a technical though

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

This thread is a mess filled with people who in real life wouldn't be worth acknowledging. I do have to give it to NinjaHood though, he wears his ignorance, intolerance and idiocy on his sleeve with great vigor. Never does he try to come off as something he isn't; intelligent.

QFT he's unapologetic and unwavering in his ignorance, it's admirable.
grin.gif

laugh.gif
 he does tho

This thread is a mess filled with people who in real life wouldn't be worth acknowledging. I do have to give it to NinjaHood though, he wears his ignorance, intolerance and idiocy on his sleeve with great vigor. Never does he try to come off as something he isn't; intelligent.

grin.gif

laugh.gif
 he does tho

Originally Posted by ninjahood

So because you disagree with me, all u got is "questioning my intelligence "...Atta boy... *claps*
laugh.gif
Face it folks, da fine was obsurd and CLEARLY a over reach by da commissionerActing like mr morals & values...u wanna fine kobe bryant? Then fine him consistentlyWith what past fines have garnered. I can tell da cats in here complaining don'tEven watch or play basketball...
There is no questioning your intelligence.  It's evident. Also, that isn't 'all I got.' I said you were intolerant too.

It is very sad when anyone can look at the punishment as a travesty instead of actual progress.  Someone is being held accountable for hate speech. How is this a bad thing?  Kobe has been made aware that his actions do matter. Your stance, Ninjahood, says more about you than you probably want it to. No amount of rationalization or passing the buck can make your inexplicable need to bark 'too sensitive' or agreeing with 'they should be paying Kobe...he gave them exposure' appear any less pathetic. Ninjahood, your (d)evolution in this thread is incredible and doesn't really serve your purpose well.  You start off with the 'overly sensitive' nonsense that (d)evolved into debate on whether or not you are born gay (!) (even going as far as to call homosexuality a 'freak mutation).  That argument somehow became your 'cats never picked up a basketball'  argument, which while that argument addressed absolutely nothing, you were also inclined to question the sexuality of people on the board with 'bunch of soft *## sensitive effeminate emasculated cats up in this board....its disgusting' claim.  This then became 'you can tell you have never been to a NBA game' claim.  Again, not really confronting anything as much as outting yourself as someone incapable of actual grasp. Your coup de grace was you pleading for consistency as if that was your whole issue the whole time. "da ONLY REASON this is news worthy is because he got hit with a 100k, had it been something thats CONSISTENT with fines of that sort no one would've cared" Please, dude! 

Honestly, your stance is all over the place on this issue.  Sadly none of your approaches conceal the fact that you are unintelligent and intolerant.

So because you disagree with me, all u got is "questioning my intelligence "...Atta boy... *claps*
laugh.gif
Face it folks, da fine was obsurd and CLEARLY a over reach by da commissionerActing like mr morals & values...u wanna fine kobe bryant? Then fine him consistentlyWith what past fines have garnered. I can tell da cats in here complaining don'tEven watch or play basketball...
There is no questioning your intelligence.  It's evident. Also, that isn't 'all I got.' I said you were intolerant too.

It is very sad when anyone can look at the punishment as a travesty instead of actual progress.  Someone is being held accountable for hate speech. How is this a bad thing?  Kobe has been made aware that his actions do matter. Your stance, Ninjahood, says more about you than you probably want it to. No amount of rationalization or passing the buck can make your inexplicable need to bark 'too sensitive' or agreeing with 'they should be paying Kobe...he gave them exposure' appear any less pathetic. Ninjahood, your (d)evolution in this thread is incredible and doesn't really serve your purpose well.  You start off with the 'overly sensitive' nonsense that (d)evolved into debate on whether or not you are born gay (!) (even going as far as to call homosexuality a 'freak mutation).  That argument somehow became your 'cats never picked up a basketball'  argument, which while that argument addressed absolutely nothing, you were also inclined to question the sexuality of people on the board with 'bunch of soft *## sensitive effeminate emasculated cats up in this board....its disgusting' claim.  This then became 'you can tell you have never been to a NBA game' claim.  Again, not really confronting anything as much as outting yourself as someone incapable of actual grasp. Your coup de grace was you pleading for consistency as if that was your whole issue the whole time. "da ONLY REASON this is news worthy is because he got hit with a 100k, had it been something thats CONSISTENT with fines of that sort no one would've cared" Please, dude! 

Honestly, your stance is all over the place on this issue.  Sadly none of your approaches conceal the fact that you are unintelligent and intolerant.

1. Did this happen after the Kobe incident? it didnt.. so what the hell is your point?
2. replace "gay and lesbian community" with "African American community"... oh wait, it's different, right? 
ohwell.gif

1. Did this happen after the Kobe incident? it didnt.. so what the hell is your point?
2. replace "gay and lesbian community" with "African American community"... oh wait, it's different, right? 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

grin.gif

laugh.gif
 he does tho

cosign.

...i love people like that. at least you know where they come from.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

grin.gif

laugh.gif
 he does tho

cosign.

...i love people like that. at least you know where they come from.

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

man f the NBA and f those soft little charmin gay *%%$! pride activist. who knows what he meant( even though we all know what he meant), it couldve been the literal translation which means bundle of sticks. how you gon get fined for called somebody a bundle of sticks really though. people in here need to man the f up about some (()) *** garbage.

Let me guess, he was just asking for a cigarette?

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

man f the NBA and f those soft little charmin gay *%%$! pride activist. who knows what he meant( even though we all know what he meant), it couldve been the literal translation which means bundle of sticks. how you gon get fined for called somebody a bundle of sticks really though. people in here need to man the f up about some (()) *** garbage.

Let me guess, he was just asking for a cigarette?

I'm not sure why people argue for the right to use words that are perceived are demeaning to minority groups. Can you really say that a white person's "right" to use the N word or a straight person's "right" to use the F word more important than the right of a homosexual or a black person to not hear people use word's that have historically been used to oppress their race? Like, I've never once thought to myself, "man I wish using the N word was socially acceptable in this situation." Who cares? If it's offensive, I don't  NEED to use it. Get your english game up. There are other, less racist/homophobic ways to get your point across.

I'm not sure why people argue for the right to use words that are perceived are demeaning to minority groups. Can you really say that a white person's "right" to use the N word or a straight person's "right" to use the F word more important than the right of a homosexual or a black person to not hear people use word's that have historically been used to oppress their race? Like, I've never once thought to myself, "man I wish using the N word was socially acceptable in this situation." Who cares? If it's offensive, I don't  NEED to use it. Get your english game up. There are other, less racist/homophobic ways to get your point across.

Originally Posted by proper english

2. replace "gay and lesbian community" with "African American community"... oh wait, it's different, right
ohwell.gif

actually, it is

Originally Posted by proper english

2. replace "gay and lesbian community" with "African American community"... oh wait, it's different, right
ohwell.gif

actually, it is

Please stop comparing homosexuals to minorites especially african-americans. 

Nobody knows if you are gay when you walk down the street, go on a job interview, or whatever.  Their struggle shouldn't be compared and we should put them in their own lane. 

Please stop comparing homosexuals to minorites especially african-americans. 

Nobody knows if you are gay when you walk down the street, go on a job interview, or whatever.  Their struggle shouldn't be compared and we should put them in their own lane. 

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

wth, kobe should get PAID 10, 000 for saying #!%%$$.  he's givin those #*%%# exposure
thank you.

Now this is just stupidity.

Nonetheless, these activists are just capitalizing on this because it is Kobe. Stern is dropping the hammer to pander to them because it is Kobe. I don't agree that he should've been fined at all. The whole "he should've known better" thing is stupid. He wasn't being interviewed. The camera just caught a candid glimpse of a frustrated player. There are much worse things that are said on the court.

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

wth, kobe should get PAID 10, 000 for saying #!%%$$.  he's givin those #*%%# exposure
thank you.

Now this is just stupidity.

Nonetheless, these activists are just capitalizing on this because it is Kobe. Stern is dropping the hammer to pander to them because it is Kobe. I don't agree that he should've been fined at all. The whole "he should've known better" thing is stupid. He wasn't being interviewed. The camera just caught a candid glimpse of a frustrated player. There are much worse things that are said on the court.

Back
Top Bottom