Gay Rights slams Kobe-- "what a disgrace" Kobe gets fined 100k

Originally Posted by BK201

Originally Posted by ninjahood

lets keep it a hundred in here, no one here is gonna tell they sons "sure lil man, its perfectly normal to let a man duke u in da butt" 
grin.gif
laugh.gif

would ya take your children to da pride parade in NY? serious question...
Are you being serious right now? Honestly I would like to know?

Let me make a comparison of ignorance in your question to the ignorance of a question back in the day.

lets keep it a hundred in here, no here is gonna tell they sons "sure lil man, its perfectly normal to go to school with african amerians"
grin.gif
laugh.gif

would ya take your children to da million man march in washington? serious question...
This is getting tired
grin.gif

Stop trying to make this comparison.

And to anyone who says they would take their kids to the gay parade... do you think your kids would wanna go to a gay pride parade?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It's funny that half the people in here clown on Mister Cee and tryna expose someone or a celeb for being a @++!.

lets keep it a hundred in here, no one here is gonna tell they sons "sure lil man, its perfectly normal to let a man duke u in da butt" 
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Let me make a comparison of ignorance in your question to the ignorance of a question back in the day.

lets keep it a hundred in here, no here is gonna tell they sons "sure lil man, its perfectly normal to go to school with african amerians"
grin.gif
laugh.gif

would ya take your children to da million man march in washington? serious question...
This is getting tired
grin.gif

And to anyone who says they would take their kids to the gay parade... do you think your kids would wanna go to a gay pride parade?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It's funny that half the people in here clown on Mister Cee and tryna expose someone or a celeb for being a @++!.

grin.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif

because being black = being gay
laugh.gif

Don't compare this to the black struggle.
ya talking this hotmess right now damn well knowing they NEVER gonna equate homosexual relations are equal to heterosexual

da male %$!% was never made to get duked upon b...

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Unfortunately there are folks in here that assume a statement is being made comparing the severity of the two struggles. This has NOTHING to do with who suffered more. The ignorance however is still the same. Clearing that up again.

ya talking this hotmess right now damn well knowing they NEVER gonna equate homosexual relations are equal to heterosexual

I never said it will be EQUAL. I simply said it will be MORE accepted in the future than it is now. That is all I said Ninja, just go back and read my posts.

Unfortunately there are folks in here that assume a statement is being made comparing the severity of the two struggles. This has NOTHING to do with who suffered more. The ignorance however is still the same. Clearing that up again.

I never said it will be EQUAL. I simply said it will be MORE accepted in the future than it is now. That is all I said Ninja, just go back and read my posts.

Originally Posted by TonyReali

grin.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif

This is getting tired
grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If my kid doesn't want to go he doesn't have to, but I plan on raising my children to know sexual orientation is not something that they can help....furthermore that homosexuality is not contagious and being around gay people is not going to make your penis fall off.

If I had a friend who was gay and asked me to come out for support, I'd ask my kid if he'd like to go and explain what it means if he/she doesn't already know. That is how you raise a generation of tolerant children. If parents took this approach there would be a little less sexism, racism etc.

Originally Posted by TonyReali

grin.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif

This is getting tired
grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If my kid doesn't want to go he doesn't have to, but I plan on raising my children to know sexual orientation is not something that they can help....furthermore that homosexuality is not contagious and being around gay people is not going to make your penis fall off.

If I had a friend who was gay and asked me to come out for support, I'd ask my kid if he'd like to go and explain what it means if he/she doesn't already know. That is how you raise a generation of tolerant children. If parents took this approach there would be a little less sexism, racism etc.

grin.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

No...I was comparing the ignorance in your ridiculous question to the ignorance of another ridiculous question.

Says who? Humans were never made to be typing on computers communicating to other humans.
Humans were never made to live to age 65.
da male was never made to get locked down to one vagina

grin.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

No...I was comparing the ignorance in your ridiculous question to the ignorance of another ridiculous question.

Says who? Humans were never made to be typing on computers communicating to other humans.

so according to some of ya, ya want behavior like this to be looked upon as normal as going to da store, and buying a sandwich when kids is concerned....ok
laugh.gif

so according to some of ya, ya want behavior like this to be looked upon as normal as going to da store, and buying a sandwich when kids is concerned....ok
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

While I agree with this and some of the points in this thread, I think a majority of people are just plain tired of the black civil rights struggle in this country being used as the main out in the gay and lesbian rights movement.

Like look at the first page in the thread. The first thing your boy said was

N word. 

..but yea, im sure its different, right?

Like whenever the gay rights debate comes along it's almost commonplace to immediately compare and contrast or even just mention the civil rights struggle. Why can't the debate be argued and rest simply on the fact that what's wrong (lack of gay rights) is wrong. We must immediately try and find a parallel in order to give it legitimacy in the eyes of others, specifically blacks, who have been discriminated against since being brought to this country.

grin.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 That's clearly NOT what he was getting at at alll
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Everyday I wake up and thank white Jesus that an education and reading was valued in my household growing.....smh
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif

While I agree with this and some of the points in this thread, I think a majority of people are just plain tired of the black civil rights struggle in this country being used as the main out in the gay and lesbian rights movement.

Like look at the first page in the thread. The first thing your boy said was

N word. 

..but yea, im sure its different, right?

Like whenever the gay rights debate comes along it's almost commonplace to immediately compare and contrast or even just mention the civil rights struggle. Why can't the debate be argued and rest simply on the fact that what's wrong (lack of gay rights) is wrong. We must immediately try and find a parallel in order to give it legitimacy in the eyes of others, specifically blacks, who have been discriminated against since being brought to this country.

grin.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Everyday I wake up and thank white Jesus that an education and reading was valued in my household growing.....smh
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Chooses a ****** prostitute as his example....completely ignores all the gay people in this country that are model citizens, highly educated and accomplished. The gay people I know and are friends with>>>>>>>>>>>>>>you
ohwell.gif

If someone gets a sex change its their business, doesn't hurt me in anyway....if it makes them happy more power to them.

laugh.gif

Chooses a ****** prostitute as his example....completely ignores all the gay people in this country that are model citizens, highly educated and accomplished. The gay people I know and are friends with>>>>>>>>>>>>>>you
ohwell.gif

If someone gets a sex change its their business, doesn't hurt me in anyway....if it makes them happy more power to them.

da reaching in this post is of EPIC proportions....

laugh.gif

humans are BORN with a poseable thumb, which enables us to use tools

human life is never guaranteed...what da hell u talking about..someone can kick in your door and murder you right now
laugh.gif
grin.gif

stop confusing social contructs to biological constructs

da male but hole was never made to recieve penispumpin, if it was it would've been self lubricating like some pussycat...so stop it
laugh.gif

da reaching in this post is of EPIC proportions....

laugh.gif

humans are BORN with a poseable thumb, which enables us to use tools

human life is never guaranteed...what da hell u talking about..someone can kick in your door and murder you right now
laugh.gif
grin.gif

stop confusing social contructs to biological constructs

da male but hole was never made to recieve penispumpin, if it was it would've been self lubricating like some pussycat...so stop it
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Why are you of all people talking about normal? You hoard shoes, that is not normal behavior if you really want to go there.
You think normal means conveying actions that are socially acceptable.
I think normal means being yourself regard of what others think of you as long as you are not inhibiting someone else's right to live as they want also.
Since I've described what normal means to me: Any behavior that falls into that category is a-okay with me.

grin.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Nigerian Parents.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Why are you of all people talking about normal? You hoard shoes, that is not normal behavior if you really want to go there.
You think normal means conveying actions that are socially acceptable.
I think normal means being yourself regard of what others think of you as long as you are not inhibiting someone else's right to live as they want also.
Since I've described what normal means to me: Any behavior that falls into that category is a-okay with me.

grin.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Nigerian Parents.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom