Gay Rights slams Kobe-- "what a disgrace" Kobe gets fined 100k

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by ninjahood

so according to some of ya, ya want behavior like this to be looked upon as normal as going to da store, and buying a sandwich when kids is concerned....ok
laugh.gif

Chooses a ****** prostitute as his example....completely ignores all the gay people in this country that are model citizens, highly educated and accomplished.

oh so now we're choosing who we feel are model citizens, educated, and "accomplished" 
laugh.gif

answer da question duke...ya want trannies walking around NYC and have kids acting like thats completely normal?
grin.gif
laugh.gif
when a 6 year old asks you "daddy why is that man dressed like a woman" is your answer gonna be

"hey son, thats completely normal, in fact, let's buy you a dress next week.."

laugh.gif
surrrre....

alot of POSTURING in this thread.

so according to some of ya, ya want behavior like this to be looked upon as normal as going to da store, and buying a sandwich when kids is concerned....ok
laugh.gif

Chooses a ****** prostitute as his example....completely ignores all the gay people in this country that are model citizens, highly educated and accomplished.

oh so now we're choosing who we feel are model citizens, educated, and "accomplished" 
laugh.gif

answer da question duke...ya want trannies walking around NYC and have kids acting like thats completely normal?
grin.gif
laugh.gif
when a 6 year old asks you "daddy why is that man dressed like a woman" is your answer gonna be

laugh.gif
surrrre....

Originally Posted by BK201

No...I was comparing the ignorance in your ridiculous question to the ignorance of another ridiculous question.

Says who? Humans were never made to be typing on computers communicating to other humans.
Humans were never made to live to age 65.
da male was never made to get locked down to one vagina
da reaching in this post is of EPIC proportions....

laugh.gif

humans are BORN with a poseable thumb, which enables us to use tools

human life is never guaranteed...what da hell u talking about..someone can kick in your door and murder you right now
laugh.gif
grin.gif

stop confusing social contructs to biological constructs

da male but hole was never made to recieve penispumpin, if it was it would've been self lubricating like some pussycat...so stop it
laugh.gif
The irony

So is a woman's butthole not meant for penis as well? Because heterosexuals do engage in anal sex last time I checked....amongst some other "unnatural" behaviors Im not gonna get into cause I don't wanna get banned. Dude's acting like human sexuality is black and white and everybody's smashing straight missionary in the dark not making eye contact.

No...I was comparing the ignorance in your ridiculous question to the ignorance of another ridiculous question.

Says who? Humans were never made to be typing on computers communicating to other humans.

laugh.gif

human life is never guaranteed...what da hell u talking about..someone can kick in your door and murder you right now
laugh.gif
grin.gif

da male but hole was never made to recieve penispumpin, if it was it would've been self lubricating like some pussycat...so stop it
laugh.gif
The irony

So is a woman's butthole not meant for penis as well? Because heterosexuals do engage in anal sex last time I checked....amongst some other "unnatural" behaviors Im not gonna get into cause I don't wanna get banned. Dude's acting like human sexuality is black and white and everybody's smashing straight missionary in the dark not making eye contact.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
surrrre....

Or I could simply say son, that is what makes him feel comfortable and that he will understand when he's a little older. Assuming a 6 year old can tell what a damn ****** is. You do realize people start formulating their gender identity pretty early in life, chances are said ****** has always felt like a woman inside and probably exhibited signs of it at an early. I'm sure if my son doesn't have that inclination to begin with he would be fine with a logical explanation for why a man may be dressed up as a woman.

I'm not gonna say "Nah those people are f$$% and are going to burn in hell"

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif
Yes, tools such as sharp rocks or sticks so we can hunt for food.
What I meant by my statement that "Humans were never made to live to age 65" is that without the medicine, vaccines, etc that we have  today it would be VERY VERY VERY unlikely for a human to live as long as we do today.
Do you PIITB?
da female but hole was never made to recieve penispumpin, if it was it would've been self lubricating like some pussycat...so stop it
laugh.gif

I can't take you serious man.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
surrrre....

Or I could simply say son, that is what makes him feel comfortable and that he will understand when he's a little older. Assuming a 6 year old can tell what a damn ****** is. You do realize people start formulating their gender identity pretty early in life, chances are said ****** has always felt like a woman inside and probably exhibited signs of it at an early. I'm sure if my son doesn't have that inclination to begin with he would be fine with a logical explanation for why a man may be dressed up as a woman.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif
Yes, tools such as sharp rocks or sticks so we can hunt for food.
What I meant by my statement that "Humans were never made to live to age 65" is that without the medicine, vaccines, etc that we have  today it would be VERY VERY VERY unlikely for a human to live as long as we do today.
Do you PIITB?
da female but hole was never made to recieve penispumpin, if it was it would've been self lubricating like some pussycat...so stop it
laugh.gif

I can't take you serious man.

[h2]Non-Western gender identities[/h2]
See also: Third gender and Two-Spirit
[h3][edit] Fa'afafine[/h3]
In some Polynesian societies, fa'afafine are considered to be a "third gender" alongside male and female. They are biologically male, but dress and behave in a manner considered typically female. According to Tamasailau Sua'ali'i (see references), fa'afafine in Samoa at least are often physiologically unable to reproduce. Fa'afafine are accepted as a natural gender, and neither looked down upon nor discriminated against.[sup][19][/sup]
[h3][edit] Hijra[/h3]
In the culture of the Indian subcontinent, a hijra is usually considered to be neither a man nor a woman. Most are biologically male or intersex, but some are biologically female. The hijra form a third gender, although they do not enjoy the same acceptance and respect as males and females in their cultures. They can run their own households, and their occupations are singing and dancing, working as cooks or servants, sometimes prostitutes (for men), or long-term sexual partners for men. Hijras can be compared to transvestites or drag queens of contemporary western culture.[sup][20][/sup]
[h3][edit] Xanith[/h3]
The xanith form an accepted third gender in Oman, a gender-segregated society. The xanith are male homosexual prostitutes whose dressing is male, featuring pastel colors (rather than white, worn by men), but their mannerisms female. Xanith can mingle with women, and they often do at weddings or other formal events. Xaniths have their own households, performing all tasks (both male and female). However, similarly to men in their society, xaniths can marry women, proving their masculinity by consummating the marriage. Should a divorce or death take place, these men can revert to their status as xaniths at the next wedding.[sup][21][/sup]
[h2]
[/h2][h2]hmm.........seems like the society you live in plays a role in dictating what's considered normal and acceptable and what's not
ohwell.gif

[/h2]

[h2]Non-Western gender identities[/h2]
See also: Third gender and Two-Spirit
[h3][edit] Fa'afafine[/h3]
In some Polynesian societies, fa'afafine are considered to be a "third gender" alongside male and female. They are biologically male, but dress and behave in a manner considered typically female. According to Tamasailau Sua'ali'i (see references), fa'afafine in Samoa at least are often physiologically unable to reproduce. Fa'afafine are accepted as a natural gender, and neither looked down upon nor discriminated against.[sup][19][/sup]
[h3][edit] Hijra[/h3]
In the culture of the Indian subcontinent, a hijra is usually considered to be neither a man nor a woman. Most are biologically male or intersex, but some are biologically female. The hijra form a third gender, although they do not enjoy the same acceptance and respect as males and females in their cultures. They can run their own households, and their occupations are singing and dancing, working as cooks or servants, sometimes prostitutes (for men), or long-term sexual partners for men. Hijras can be compared to transvestites or drag queens of contemporary western culture.[sup][20][/sup]
[h3][edit] Xanith[/h3]
The xanith form an accepted third gender in Oman, a gender-segregated society. The xanith are male homosexual prostitutes whose dressing is male, featuring pastel colors (rather than white, worn by men), but their mannerisms female. Xanith can mingle with women, and they often do at weddings or other formal events. Xaniths have their own households, performing all tasks (both male and female). However, similarly to men in their society, xaniths can marry women, proving their masculinity by consummating the marriage. Should a divorce or death take place, these men can revert to their status as xaniths at the next wedding.[sup][21][/sup]
[h2]
[/h2][h2]hmm.........seems like the society you live in plays a role in dictating what's considered normal and acceptable and what's not
ohwell.gif

[/h2]

father%20son%20reading.jpg

son: "daddy is that man suppose be kissing that other man?"

father: "sure son, before i met your mother i had 4 boyfriends"

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ da posturing...when da rubber hits da road and da doors are closed we all know this conversation sounds "a tad" different 
laugh.gif

im done here...front for NT all u want AntonLaVey

father%20son%20reading.jpg

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ da posturing...when da rubber hits da road and da doors are closed we all know this conversation sounds "a tad" different 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I'm not you homie, two different thought processes. Not everyone thinks like you do as difficult as that is for you to believe
sick.gif

LOL @ "before I met your mother I had 4 boyfriends". A more mature answer is, most people are attracted to the opposite sex, some are attracted to the same sex and there's nothing wrong with it. Do whatever makes you happy son and don't judge others who may be different.

Now to you that answer is
sick.gif
, to me it makes all the difference in what kinda person my child grows up to become.....hopefully the exact opposite of what people like you represent.

laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
surrrre....

Exactly.  I would tell my kid pretty much the same thing.  That's who he is and it makes him happy.  And he isn't worried about what people think about him.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I'm not you homie, two different thought processes. Not everyone thinks like you do as difficult as that is for you to believe
sick.gif

LOL @ "before I met your mother I had 4 boyfriends". A more mature answer is, most people are attracted to the opposite sex, some are attracted to the same sex and there's nothing wrong with it. Do whatever makes you happy son and don't judge others who may be different.

Now to you that answer is
sick.gif
, to me it makes all the difference in what kinda person my child grows up to become.....hopefully the exact opposite of what people like you represent.

laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
surrrre....

Exactly.  I would tell my kid pretty much the same thing.  That's who he is and it makes him happy.  And he isn't worried about what people think about him.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

You keep spouting this alpha male nonsense but what is so alpha about these players?  Look at Lebron he's in one of the ayo gifs NT likes to use all the time. Kobe's doing photoshoots of himself dressed as Xerxes from 300. Shaq's making videos of himself in a wig singing to Beyonce and you're over hear talking about gays can't be accepted because of the controversy?
grin.gif
Very good point.

is it a good point? 

We all know the best players and most athletes display the most macho behavior on the court/field.  Don't nitpick at off the court antics.  Look at Chris Bosh...he's the butt of jokes because of his behavior.  So in the eyes of the public and competition he is weaker.  Dude is married or about to be and he still gets called gay. 

If you guys wanna argue about 2089 then go ahead but even then a small percentage of people will be gay.  And an even smaller percentage of those gays will make the NBA.  So 2 or 3 athletes will not change a culture.  Sorry.

Do you guys know what it takes to make the NBA?  Teams will ask dude straight up during the draft process if he's gay.  How many GM's are gonna do it?  Alot of reaching and "we are the world" talk in here.  DC you damn well the culture of AAU, college, and NBA basketball.  Kobe was an outcast for not going to clubs back in the day.  You telling me this guy is gonna have teamates go to a gay club with him?  Naw...

Plus dudes change and shower around each other.....c'mon son.  Dudes don't wanna feel uncomfortable not saying he wants anybody on the team but in the other players minds they can't be sure.  Do you think Nancy Lieberman coach of a d-league team is around when dudes change and shower? No i doubt

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

You keep spouting this alpha male nonsense but what is so alpha about these players?  Look at Lebron he's in one of the ayo gifs NT likes to use all the time. Kobe's doing photoshoots of himself dressed as Xerxes from 300. Shaq's making videos of himself in a wig singing to Beyonce and you're over hear talking about gays can't be accepted because of the controversy?
grin.gif
Very good point.

is it a good point? 

We all know the best players and most athletes display the most macho behavior on the court/field.  Don't nitpick at off the court antics.  Look at Chris Bosh...he's the butt of jokes because of his behavior.  So in the eyes of the public and competition he is weaker.  Dude is married or about to be and he still gets called gay. 

If you guys wanna argue about 2089 then go ahead but even then a small percentage of people will be gay.  And an even smaller percentage of those gays will make the NBA.  So 2 or 3 athletes will not change a culture.  Sorry.

Do you guys know what it takes to make the NBA?  Teams will ask dude straight up during the draft process if he's gay.  How many GM's are gonna do it?  Alot of reaching and "we are the world" talk in here.  DC you damn well the culture of AAU, college, and NBA basketball.  Kobe was an outcast for not going to clubs back in the day.  You telling me this guy is gonna have teamates go to a gay club with him?  Naw...

Plus dudes change and shower around each other.....c'mon son.  Dudes don't wanna feel uncomfortable not saying he wants anybody on the team but in the other players minds they can't be sure.  Do you think Nancy Lieberman coach of a d-league team is around when dudes change and shower? No i doubt

Originally Posted by Dr LukeMartin

I do think gay rights is similar to that of African Americans. Its both about civil rights as humans. I think its safe to say that Lady Gaga is the gay martin luther king. And Kanye is the gay Malcom X

I do think gay rights is similar to that of African Americans. Its both about civil rights as humans. I think its safe to say that Lady Gaga is the gay martin luther king. And Kanye is the gay Malcom X

Where are the moderators in this thread?  Why haven't people been banned or warned or this thread been locked?  
Come on Methodman, you're throwing your weight around in the thread about people trolling with the didn't read gifs, yet you allow some of this flagrant homophobia on NT?

Truth, this is my point.

We do not know what will be accepted in the future.

Keyword, future.

The only thing we can say, is compare this minority's struggle to the struggle of another minority. We are comparing the rise from ultra oppression, to not being ultra oppressed.

Nobody implied that it will ever be EQUAL.

But we are simply saying that saying it will NEVER be accepted doesn't really make sense when you look at other comparable situations.

PS: I am not saying that gays are enduring, now, what blacks endured during slavery.

Hope you understand my approach.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Where are the moderators in this thread?  Why haven't people been banned or warned or this thread been locked?  
Come on Methodman, you're throwing your weight around in the thread about people trolling with the didn't read gifs, yet you allow some of this flagrant homophobia on NT?

Back
Top Bottom