Gay Rights slams Kobe-- "what a disgrace" Kobe gets fined 100k

laugh.gif

Saw it live last night and had to laugh because I knew Kobe would catch some backlash for it.

I'm actually taking a Sociology of Gender class right now and we've been talking about the difference between calling someone "gay" and calling someone a "+***#!". While "gay" is frequently used as an adjective for inanimate objects and males/females, "+***#!" is a noun directed at males displaying some "un-masculine" quality or characteristic. In other words, you can call someone gay without affecting their masculinity, where as calling someone a "+***#!" is a direct attack in an attempt to strip someone of their masculinity.

Saw it live last night and had to laugh because I knew Kobe would catch some backlash for it.

I'm actually taking a Sociology of Gender class right now and we've been talking about the difference between calling someone "gay" and calling someone a "+***#!". While "gay" is frequently used as an adjective for inanimate objects and males/females, "+***#!" is a noun directed at males displaying some "un-masculine" quality or characteristic. In other words, you can call someone gay without affecting their masculinity, where as calling someone a "+***#!" is a direct attack in an attempt to strip someone of their masculinity.

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by Air ih Zona

I dislike the Lakers so i'm not even on dude's side, but it's just a god damn word. stop crying over it

N word. 

..but yea, im sure its different, right?
That's somebody's race though.  I bet you think people are born gay too right?  
laugh.gif

I dislike the Lakers so i'm not even on dude's side, but it's just a god damn word. stop crying over it

N word. 

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Freeze

my thing is calling him a #+*$#% doesnt mean he's disrespecting his sexuality...more so, he's just callin him a %@$. lol. maybe he rides a motorcycle loud as *@@#. lol.
roll.gif
Great episode of South Park, and its true. Most people who use the word ******t arent really saying it to demean gays.

Originally Posted by Freeze

my thing is calling him a #+*$#% doesnt mean he's disrespecting his sexuality...more so, he's just callin him a %@$. lol. maybe he rides a motorcycle loud as *@@#. lol.
roll.gif
Great episode of South Park, and its true. Most people who use the word ******t arent really saying it to demean gays.

Originally Posted by RareAirBreeds23

N word. 

laugh.gif

29vf68o.jpg

AND THEY'RE OFF!!!!!!!!

N word. 

laugh.gif

29vf68o.jpg

AND THEY'RE OFF!!!!!!!!

N word. 

laugh.gif
So, according to you there was a point in your life where you weren't straight? Thank god you were nurtured into being straight, right? Cus, if you would have hung around the "wrong" people, you might be gay yourself. Whew, lucky break my man.

N word. 

laugh.gif
So, according to you there was a point in your life where you weren't straight? Thank god you were nurtured into being straight, right? Cus, if you would have hung around the "wrong" people, you might be gay yourself. Whew, lucky break my man.

Originally Posted by G14

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by G14

grin.gif

heat going to the finals tho

863253dd3dd641409c5bf3b02c822d06.jpg
YALL GOT A GOOD RUN I GIVE YOU THAT

BUT THE HEAT WOULD BODY THE BULLS
grin.gif
 Just Maybe Lebron at that 3 position. But who else? The Heats inside game does not exist. Heat have no answer for Rose just like the Bulls have no answer for Lebron. Gonna be a good series but the Bulls wont get bodied.
laugh.gif

N word. 

it is. go watch  that south park biker episode
laugh.gif

N word. 

it is. go watch  that south park biker episode
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by G14

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by G14

grin.gif

heat going to the finals tho

863253dd3dd641409c5bf3b02c822d06.jpg
YALL GOT A GOOD RUN I GIVE YOU THAT

BUT THE HEAT WOULD BODY THE BULLS
grin.gif
 Just Maybe Lebron at that 3 position. But who else? The Heats inside game does not exist. Heat have no answer for Rose just like the Bulls have no answer for Lebron. Gonna be a good series but the Bulls wont get bodied.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom