Gay Rights slams Kobe-- "what a disgrace" Kobe gets fined 100k

ehh...my stepsister is gay. Ask her why...and she'll tell you that since she was a baby...all she ever seen her mom with were women and it was what was "right" in her mind.

I guess she was born that way tho.

ehh...my stepsister is gay. Ask her why...and she'll tell you that since she was a baby...all she ever seen her mom with were women and it was what was "right" in her mind.

I guess she was born that way tho.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by YoungCFromThaD

Ehh who cares. And no its not the same as using the n word. Word carries 400+ years of baggage with it. That's another subject though.

You don't think homosexuals have been repressed their entire existence. The bible says it's wrong.....people were killed for being gay in many cultures back then.

laugh.gif
 some people need to think before they hit that post button. 

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by YoungCFromThaD

Ehh who cares. And no its not the same as using the n word. Word carries 400+ years of baggage with it. That's another subject though.

You don't think homosexuals have been repressed their entire existence. The bible says it's wrong.....people were killed for being gay in many cultures back then.

laugh.gif
 some people need to think before they hit that post button. 

Originally Posted by NobleKane

so why arent these people attacking that gay super rap group on youtube? They say all those anti gay words on there. so its ok because they are all gay/lesbians?

laugh.gif
@ the line "when you see me in the clubs, dont forget the butt plugs" my god that makes me laugh everytime
laugh.gif
I was going to post that song in the music forum because it's so hilarious, but I decided not to because I didn't want it to devolve into to a gay bashing extravaganza. 
Jay Squared can spit though. 'Beat that !#!+# up, call me dike turner.'

Originally Posted by NobleKane

so why arent these people attacking that gay super rap group on youtube? They say all those anti gay words on there. so its ok because they are all gay/lesbians?

laugh.gif
@ the line "when you see me in the clubs, dont forget the butt plugs" my god that makes me laugh everytime
laugh.gif
I was going to post that song in the music forum because it's so hilarious, but I decided not to because I didn't want it to devolve into to a gay bashing extravaganza. 
Jay Squared can spit though. 'Beat that !#!+# up, call me dike turner.'

Is there an insult for being straight?

Man, I will start the Straight League. Moron, idiot, and doofus will be colloquial insults for hating on straight people. News will be going wild with people hating on straight people.
30t6p3b.gif

Is there an insult for being straight?

Man, I will start the Straight League. Moron, idiot, and doofus will be colloquial insults for hating on straight people. News will be going wild with people hating on straight people.
30t6p3b.gif

i dont even care so what its called free speech so these ####### need to stop gettin they panties in a bunch jus perpetuates the notion they terry cloth. i feel a person can say whatever they want its jus people wanna be politically correct nowadays eveybody jus gettin soft which is why our country aint even that feared anymore. wow jus smfh
30t6p3b.gif

#rant

i dont even care so what its called free speech so these ####### need to stop gettin they panties in a bunch jus perpetuates the notion they terry cloth. i feel a person can say whatever they want its jus people wanna be politically correct nowadays eveybody jus gettin soft which is why our country aint even that feared anymore. wow jus smfh
30t6p3b.gif

#rant

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by trhee

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Dude was heated... words came out.. not a big deal. Sensitive cats crying over a word that was or wasn't said. Give me a break.

lol wut?
negative connotation used to describe an individual of african descent please.

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by trhee

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Dude was heated... words came out.. not a big deal. Sensitive cats crying over a word that was or wasn't said. Give me a break.

lol wut?
negative connotation used to describe an individual of african descent please.

Fist of all, for those of you who couldn't determine exactly what he said, you are a moron with a capital M. I was watching this live, I was on the phone and online, I glanced up and saw what he said and said to myself "he needs to watch his mouth". First of all, why would anybody think that Kobe is above this type of  behavior. People act shocked he said this, I'm not. That being said, it is an offensive word, but what about other offensive words that are caught on mics around the court. If anything, Kevin Garnett should be fined EVERY game. I'm gonna keep it real, I say the N word around my friends, but that's it. There are situations where it's ok (at least in my book). However, I cringe when I hear him block a shot or grab a rebound. As a person, you should have parameters on when to use that. Although they are in a game, they are still entertainers on some level, so everyone is going to see/hear what you say regardless. Although they are equally offensive words, I don't feel that the emotional comparison (which is what is attached to each word) of that Kobe said and the N word is fair. If you understand the historic dynamic of each you would see that the N word has so much more attached to it. Not saying that it's better or worse though.

Fist of all, for those of you who couldn't determine exactly what he said, you are a moron with a capital M. I was watching this live, I was on the phone and online, I glanced up and saw what he said and said to myself "he needs to watch his mouth". First of all, why would anybody think that Kobe is above this type of  behavior. People act shocked he said this, I'm not. That being said, it is an offensive word, but what about other offensive words that are caught on mics around the court. If anything, Kevin Garnett should be fined EVERY game. I'm gonna keep it real, I say the N word around my friends, but that's it. There are situations where it's ok (at least in my book). However, I cringe when I hear him block a shot or grab a rebound. As a person, you should have parameters on when to use that. Although they are in a game, they are still entertainers on some level, so everyone is going to see/hear what you say regardless. Although they are equally offensive words, I don't feel that the emotional comparison (which is what is attached to each word) of that Kobe said and the N word is fair. If you understand the historic dynamic of each you would see that the N word has so much more attached to it. Not saying that it's better or worse though.

Originally Posted by RickFoxJr

Originally Posted by DecemberLove

Dude's arm next to him's gonna be sore at practice 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Joe don't even get PT though. Phil put him in last night, and on a pump fake Joe fell down, rusty $@* $$#*% 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

EDIT: Hold up, you're born gay? How the hell does that work?

Originally Posted by RickFoxJr

Originally Posted by DecemberLove

Dude's arm next to him's gonna be sore at practice 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Joe don't even get PT though. Phil put him in last night, and on a pump fake Joe fell down, rusty $@* $$#*% 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

EDIT: Hold up, you're born gay? How the hell does that work?

Back
Top Bottom