Gay Rights slams Kobe-- "what a disgrace" Kobe gets fined 100k

Originally Posted by RareAirBreeds23

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by Air ih Zona

I dislike the Lakers so i'm not even on dude's side, but it's just a god damn word. stop crying over it

N word. 

..but yea, im sure its different, right?
That's somebody's race though.  I bet you think people are born gay too right?  
laugh.gif
wait.. theyre not? 
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
tired.gif
sick.gif

I dislike the Lakers so i'm not even on dude's side, but it's just a god damn word. stop crying over it

N word. 

laugh.gif
wait.. theyre not? 
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
tired.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by jordanhendrix

^^^ You cant prove that its not that way.....were you born straight?

uhh...yeah. you think when i was a 4th grader i willingly had a wet dream about this 5th grade girl on my bus? nah dude. it just happened. and it was confusing too. i never decided to be attracted to females with ******* and booties, it just happened.

uhh...yeah. you think when i was a 4th grader i willingly had a wet dream about this 5th grade girl on my bus? nah dude. it just happened. and it was confusing too. i never decided to be attracted to females with ******* and booties, it just happened.

N word. 

laugh.gif

wow... you, my friend, just added 20 pages minimum to this thread, lol....  

N word. 

laugh.gif

wow... you, my friend, just added 20 pages minimum to this thread, lol....  

so why arent these people attacking that gay super rap group on youtube? They say all those anti gay words on there. so its ok because they are all gay/lesbians?

laugh.gif
@ the line "when you see me in the clubs, dont forget the butt plugs" my god that makes me laugh everytime
laugh.gif

so why arent these people attacking that gay super rap group on youtube? They say all those anti gay words on there. so its ok because they are all gay/lesbians?

laugh.gif
@ the line "when you see me in the clubs, dont forget the butt plugs" my god that makes me laugh everytime
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

same thing with gay people....case closed
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

same thing with gay people....case closed
glasses.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ people choosing who they're attracted to.
People are BORN gay.
Still don't see how this is news though.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ people choosing who they're attracted to.
People are BORN gay.
Still don't see how this is news though.

Ehh who cares. And no its not the same as using the n word. Word carries 400+ years of baggage with it. That's another subject though.

Ehh who cares. And no its not the same as using the n word. Word carries 400+ years of baggage with it. That's another subject though.

Originally Posted by YoungCFromThaD

You don't think homosexuals have been repressed their entire existence. The bible says it's wrong.....people were killed for being gay in many cultures back then.

Originally Posted by YoungCFromThaD

You don't think homosexuals have been repressed their entire existence. The bible says it's wrong.....people were killed for being gay in many cultures back then.

Back
Top Bottom