Gay Rights slams Kobe-- "what a disgrace" Kobe gets fined 100k

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

No offense to you, but I honestly doubt you've gone to college so you probably haven't had access to a human sex course before. But I think you should go audit a human sex class, you'd learn a lot.
I'm not even going to dignify that with a response.
As for the Reimer case like I said before unless you can provide a conclusive study then what's the point? Failed gender identity experiments do not conclusively prove that hetero/$!%@ sexual identity is innate.
Please, dignify it. Because the way you come off I can't come to any other conclusion. The fact that you honestly think the nurture debate is still valid proves my point. 
Yes we don't have any 100% conclusive proof but damn near everything has pointed to it being innate. This nurture debate hasn't been taken seriously since the 1960s and 1970s, and if they have been let me know. Tell me...when did you decide that vagina was for you and not penis? 

No offense to you, but I honestly doubt you've gone to college so you probably haven't had access to a human sex course before. But I think you should go audit a human sex class, you'd learn a lot.
As for the Reimer case like I said before unless you can provide a conclusive study then what's the point? Failed gender identity experiments do not conclusively prove that hetero/$!%@ sexual identity is innate.
Please, dignify it. Because the way you come off I can't come to any other conclusion. The fact that you honestly think the nurture debate is still valid proves my point. 
Yes we don't have any 100% conclusive proof but damn near everything has pointed to it being innate. This nurture debate hasn't been taken seriously since the 1960s and 1970s, and if they have been let me know. Tell me...when did you decide that vagina was for you and not penis? 
So then stop coming in here acting like you do. And nature vs nurture isn't taken seriously because most believe it to be a combination of the two, not because nature has won out. So why you are in here trying to big yourself up like some authority who has proof that nature is 100% responsible for homosexuality is beyond me.

So then stop coming in here acting like you do. And nature vs nurture isn't taken seriously because most believe it to be a combination of the two, not because nature has won out. So why you are in here trying to big yourself up like some authority who has proof that nature is 100% responsible for homosexuality is beyond me.

laugh.gif
@ claiming people didn't go to college cuz of their stance on homosexuality...

Originally Posted by BK201

My only qualm in this thread is that some people really think it's okay to denounce gays because they don't agree with their lifestyle one way or another.

My question to the people that think this is why do you deserve rights that gays don't get upheld?

I think this will say alot about NTers that disagree with homosexuality.
nerd.gif

*goes back to lurking*
PutinCheckingWatchNewYear2007.jpg

My only qualm in this thread is that some people really think it's okay to denounce gays because they don't agree with their lifestyle one way or another.

My question to the people that think this is why do you deserve rights that gays don't get upheld?

nerd.gif

*goes back to lurking*

Nature has a lot more influence on that then nurture. Again, the fact that these sexual experiments failed shows that. And to MyT my whole point is that this guy is an idiot and it's disgusting to think that he'll pass on his ignorance to his children. How is he going to advocate that it's based on nurture yet he just said nature is also involved? 
Again, the fact that you're going to teach your kids it's wrong to be gay when you have kids out there who are born that way amazes me. I'm sure all those kids who have to hide in the closet or end up committing suicide really chose to be about that life right? Go visit your local vasectomy clinic immediately, I'll foot the bill. 

Nature has a lot more influence on that then nurture. Again, the fact that these sexual experiments failed shows that. And to MyT my whole point is that this guy is an idiot and it's disgusting to think that he'll pass on his ignorance to his children. How is he going to advocate that it's based on nurture yet he just said nature is also involved? 
Again, the fact that you're going to teach your kids it's wrong to be gay when you have kids out there who are born that way amazes me. I'm sure all those kids who have to hide in the closet or end up committing suicide really chose to be about that life right? Go visit your local vasectomy clinic immediately, I'll foot the bill. 

nerd.gif

*goes back to lurking*

This is a very good question about entitlement.....I think it deserves an answer but you're not going to get one, at least not an answer that makes sense. Waits for someone to rant about Adam and Steve, or something equally trivial.

nerd.gif

*goes back to lurking*

This is a very good question about entitlement.....I think it deserves an answer but you're not going to get one, at least not an answer that makes sense. Waits for someone to rant about Adam and Steve, or something equally trivial.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Dudes get all types of incensed, disrespectful and brave through that internet screen.

really though, it just shows the sheltered closed minded views of some on here, they have that "oh he disagrees with me so he must me uneducated" pompus mindset.

what a bunch of cornballs

Dudes get all types of incensed, disrespectful and brave through that internet screen.

really though, it just shows the sheltered closed minded views of some on here, they have that "oh he disagrees with me so he must me uneducated" pompus mindset.

Oh so now we throwing insults around right? A second ago you were talking about college degrees but last I checked most people with an education can debate without the conversation devolving into insults. I'd report you but I rather laugh at you.
And please point out where I said it was exclusively nurture. The point is we don't know and we can't tell. Regardless of its nature or nurture I do not believe it to be right. That doesn't mean I'm intolerant or preaching anything negative against homosexuals. All it means is that I thoroughly believe in the biological bond between man and woman. That's it. Do you know that there are studies which would indicate that its plausible that psychopaths are born that way? And that both nature and nurture may play a part in callous unemotional traits found in psychopaths even as children? So I guess since they may have been born that way I have to think its right? 
eyes.gif

Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers wrote:
Mark Antony wrote:

Word.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

I'd put my money on it that people who are generally not racist, homophobic or otherwise ignorant and close-minded, have a higher level of education than those who are.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

I'd put my money on it that people who are generally not racist, homophobic or otherwise ignorant and close-minded, have a higher level of education than those who are.

Oh so now we throwing insults around right? A second ago you were talking about college degrees but last I checked most people with an education can debate without the conversation devolving into insults. I'd report you but I rather laugh at you.
And please point out where I said it was exclusively nurture. The point is we don't know and we can't tell. Regardless of its nature or nurture I do not believe it to be right. That doesn't mean I'm intolerant or preaching anything negative against homosexuals. All it means is that I thoroughly believe in the biological bond between man and woman. That's it. Do you know that there are studies which would indicate that its plausible that psychopaths are born that way? And that both nature and nurture may play a part in callous unemotional traits found in psychopaths even as children? So I guess since they may have been born that way I have to think its right? 
eyes.gif

Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers wrote:
Mark Antony wrote:

Word.

Back
Top Bottom