Gay Rights slams Kobe-- "what a disgrace" Kobe gets fined 100k

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

Again, the fact that you're going to teach your kids it's wrong to be gay when you have kids out there who are born that way amazes me.
Wait, you actually stated this at some point during this thread?
alien.gif

Again, the fact that you're going to teach your kids it's wrong to be gay when you have kids out there who are born that way amazes me.
alien.gif

Originally Posted by ThEPoiNTGoD

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Dudes get all types of incensed, disrespectful and brave through that internet screen.

really though, it just shows the sheltered closed minded views of some on here, they have that "oh he disagrees with me so he must me uneducated" pompus mindset.

I'd put my money on it that people who are generally not racist, homophobic or otherwise ignorant and close-minded, have a higher level of education than those who are.
laugh.gif
There's quite a bit of Republicans who'd like to have a word with you.
and i know, i know, it's not fair to point to one group like that.  But it's easier to drive a point home by using an identifiable group.  You think everyone who've voted against numerous gay/black/women's rights etc. in this country were uneducated? 

laugh.gif
At the michelle bachmann "preserving traditional marriage" ad at the bottom of this page.  And to further drive it home, here's her profile

After graduating from high school, Bachmann spent time working on a kibbutz in Israel.[sup][9][/sup] She graduated from Winona State University and later received her J.D. degree from Oral Roberts University and an LL.M. degree in tax law from the William & Mary Law School.[sup][10][/sup][sup][11][/sup] She was a member of the final graduating class of Oral Roberts' law school, and was part of a group of faculty, staff, and students who moved the ORU law school to what is now Regent University.[sup][12][/sup]

Stupid comment.

Dudes get all types of incensed, disrespectful and brave through that internet screen.

really though, it just shows the sheltered closed minded views of some on here, they have that "oh he disagrees with me so he must me uneducated" pompus mindset.

I'd put my money on it that people who are generally not racist, homophobic or otherwise ignorant and close-minded, have a higher level of education than those who are.
laugh.gif
and i know, i know, it's not fair to point to one group like that.  But it's easier to drive a point home by using an identifiable group.  You think everyone who've voted against numerous gay/black/women's rights etc. in this country were uneducated? 

laugh.gif
At the michelle bachmann "preserving traditional marriage" ad at the bottom of this page.  And to further drive it home, here's her profile

After graduating from high school, Bachmann spent time working on a kibbutz in Israel.[sup][9][/sup] She graduated from Winona State University and later received her J.D. degree from Oral Roberts University and an LL.M. degree in tax law from the William & Mary Law School.[sup][10][/sup][sup][11][/sup] She was a member of the final graduating class of Oral Roberts' law school, and was part of a group of faculty, staff, and students who moved the ORU law school to what is now Regent University.[sup][12][/sup]

Stupid comment.

laugh.gif
Republicans are not all socially conservative.
I am referring to the present, but your point is in line with mine.  I think anyone who has looked closely at this country's history and realized how much intolerance there was in the past should be more progressive in thinking.  I hope that most educated people now realize how absurd it was to not consider racial minorities and females as equals.  I suspect that the LGBT rights will see the same results in the future.

laugh.gif
Republicans are not all socially conservative.
I am referring to the present, but your point is in line with mine.  I think anyone who has looked closely at this country's history and realized how much intolerance there was in the past should be more progressive in thinking.  I hope that most educated people now realize how absurd it was to not consider racial minorities and females as equals.  I suspect that the LGBT rights will see the same results in the future.

So then stop coming in here acting like you do. And nature vs nurture isn't taken seriously because most believe it to be a combination of the two, not because nature has won out. So why you are in here trying to big yourself up like some authority who has proof that nature is 100% responsible for homosexuality is beyond me.
Nature has a lot more influence on that then nurture. Again, the fact that these sexual experiments failed shows that. And to MyT my whole point is that this guy is an idiot and it's disgusting to think that he'll pass on his ignorance to his children. How is he going to advocate that it's based on nurture yet he just said nature is also involved? 
Again, the fact that you're going to teach your kids it's wrong to be gay when you have kids out there who are born that way amazes me. I'm sure all those kids who have to hide in the closet or end up committing suicide really chose to be about that life right? Go visit your local vasectomy clinic immediately, I'll foot the bill. 
Oh so now we throwing insults around right? A second ago you were talking about college degrees but last I checked most people with an education can debate without the conversation devolving into insults. I'd report you but I rather laugh at you.
And please point out where I said it was exclusively nurture. The point is we don't know and we can't tell. Regardless of its nature or nurture I do not believe it to be right. That doesn't mean I'm intolerant or preaching anything negative against homosexuals. All it means is that I thoroughly believe in the biological bond between man and woman. That's it. Do you know that there are studies which would indicate that its plausible that psychopaths are born that way? And that both nature and nurture may play a part in callous unemotional traits found in psychopaths even as children? So I guess since they may have been born that way I have to think its right? 
eyes.gif

Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers wrote:
Mark Antony wrote:

Word.

Again with your terrible analogies. It's distinguishable from what we're talking about here but I understand what you were trying to say. 
Your whole point is that it's unnatural to be gay. Take the negative of that and what do you get? That it's a choice. But then you start conceding points such as that it could be nature as well. But then you've also stated that you believe in the biological bond between men and women (which leaves out homosexuality...which you've also conceded could involve nature). What exactly is your point? 

Unless you prove otherwise...whatever "insults" I've given about your education is just pointing out  your ignorance. Go pick up the david reimer book..."the way god made him" and just give it a read. You can ignore me, but go read it. You'd think if it was nurture, the sexual preference experiments wouldn't have failed so miserably...yet they did. But hey, you're probably right. 

Isn't AntonLaVay in med school or something? I wonder how he feels about this. 

So then stop coming in here acting like you do. And nature vs nurture isn't taken seriously because most believe it to be a combination of the two, not because nature has won out. So why you are in here trying to big yourself up like some authority who has proof that nature is 100% responsible for homosexuality is beyond me.
Nature has a lot more influence on that then nurture. Again, the fact that these sexual experiments failed shows that. And to MyT my whole point is that this guy is an idiot and it's disgusting to think that he'll pass on his ignorance to his children. How is he going to advocate that it's based on nurture yet he just said nature is also involved? 
Again, the fact that you're going to teach your kids it's wrong to be gay when you have kids out there who are born that way amazes me. I'm sure all those kids who have to hide in the closet or end up committing suicide really chose to be about that life right? Go visit your local vasectomy clinic immediately, I'll foot the bill. 
Oh so now we throwing insults around right? A second ago you were talking about college degrees but last I checked most people with an education can debate without the conversation devolving into insults. I'd report you but I rather laugh at you.
And please point out where I said it was exclusively nurture. The point is we don't know and we can't tell. Regardless of its nature or nurture I do not believe it to be right. That doesn't mean I'm intolerant or preaching anything negative against homosexuals. All it means is that I thoroughly believe in the biological bond between man and woman. That's it. Do you know that there are studies which would indicate that its plausible that psychopaths are born that way? And that both nature and nurture may play a part in callous unemotional traits found in psychopaths even as children? So I guess since they may have been born that way I have to think its right? 
eyes.gif

Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers wrote:
Mark Antony wrote:

Word.

Again with your terrible analogies. It's distinguishable from what we're talking about here but I understand what you were trying to say. 
Your whole point is that it's unnatural to be gay. Take the negative of that and what do you get? That it's a choice. But then you start conceding points such as that it could be nature as well. But then you've also stated that you believe in the biological bond between men and women (which leaves out homosexuality...which you've also conceded could involve nature). What exactly is your point? 

Unless you prove otherwise...whatever "insults" I've given about your education is just pointing out  your ignorance. Go pick up the david reimer book..."the way god made him" and just give it a read. You can ignore me, but go read it. You'd think if it was nurture, the sexual preference experiments wouldn't have failed so miserably...yet they did. But hey, you're probably right. 

Isn't AntonLaVay in med school or something? I wonder how he feels about this. 

Lol @ unless I prove otherwise. The audacity. The day I have to start furnishing credentials to random nters is the day I log off for good. Go have a seat in a corner somewhere. I'm done with you.

Lol @ unless I prove otherwise. The audacity. The day I have to start furnishing credentials to random nters is the day I log off for good. Go have a seat in a corner somewhere. I'm done with you.

Originally Posted by Pump Fake

People are hating on Ninjahood for saying that he doesn't think being Gay is normal? I just skimmed the end.

My opinion is I don't mind gay people. Wnat them to have rights, want them to be able to marry, etc etc. It doesn't bother me at all. But I do not find it normal. But hey who cares if I find it normal all that matters to them is that they get the same rights. But in my mind that is not normal. There is a reason there are two sexes.

And on this Kobe issue, these Gay rights organizations are just using this as an excuse to get publicity. Simple as that. Kobe isn't the disgrace. They are for using this to get their name across.

this.

People are hating on Ninjahood for saying that he doesn't think being Gay is normal? I just skimmed the end.

My opinion is I don't mind gay people. Wnat them to have rights, want them to be able to marry, etc etc. It doesn't bother me at all. But I do not find it normal. But hey who cares if I find it normal all that matters to them is that they get the same rights. But in my mind that is not normal. There is a reason there are two sexes.

And on this Kobe issue, these Gay rights organizations are just using this as an excuse to get publicity. Simple as that. Kobe isn't the disgrace. They are for using this to get their name across.

this.

There was once a time when people thought that blacks were not normal, and inferior at that.  There was once a time the Supreme Court said that the Chinese were so abnormal and different that they should not be allowed to be citizens of the United States.
Edit:  Sorry Sevit, I shouldn't have block quoted you in there

There was once a time when people thought that blacks were not normal, and inferior at that.  There was once a time the Supreme Court said that the Chinese were so abnormal and different that they should not be allowed to be citizens of the United States.
Edit:  Sorry Sevit, I shouldn't have block quoted you in there

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

alien.gif
Wait, kids are born that way? Please enlighten me on how this happens. Is it inherited? Happens during actual birth?

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

alien.gif
Wait, kids are born that way? Please enlighten me on how this happens. Is it inherited? Happens during actual birth?

Originally Posted by sevit86

this.

"Gay rights organizations are just using this as an excuse to get publicity. Simple as that"

is what i was refering to.
ThEPoiNTGoD why are you trying to misquote by deleting what i highlighted
and try to get your point across?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by sevit86

this.

"Gay rights organizations are just using this as an excuse to get publicity. Simple as that"

is what i was refering to.
ThEPoiNTGoD why are you trying to misquote by deleting what i highlighted
and try to get your point across?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

laugh.gif
@ claiming people didn't go to college cuz of their stance on homosexuality...

thread is wild. 
Kobe has not been mention in the last 10 pages. isnt this about him?

laugh.gif

thread is wild. 

Originally Posted by proper english

laugh.gif

thread is wild. 

who the hell is kobe?

Originally Posted by proper english

laugh.gif

thread is wild. 

who the hell is kobe?

This thread is proof of where sexism/ racism/ and homophobia and overall tolerance comes from. Most of it is learned behavior and people here will definitely contribute to passing such destructive mentalities onto their children.

SMH.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom