GEORGIA VS ALABAMA SEC CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

IN HONESTY..THE WHOLE COUNTRY IS AGAINST GEORGIA...WHAT DO YOU GUYS THING? NOT JUST SAYING IT BECAUSE I'M A FAN...BUT WE ARE THE UNDER-DAWGS!!!

It's all about matchups...and if you look at the matchups we have the advantage as far as players go...better QB..better WRs...better Dline and secondary...bama has the better Oline...I think we are equal at RB..bama also have the better coaching...and that's what it will come down to...will bobo screw us like he did in the S. Carolina game ? Or will he call a game that will put us in the NT game...also our Oline...it has to hold..if it holds and gives Murray time then the game is ours...Murray has to limit his mistakes and kill bama secondary with the deep passing which bama secondary struggles with.

Saying that GO DAWGS

BoBbo has been screwing us for awhile now!!! But I hope Mark put's his *** in check...your right we have an advantage..plus we are playing in Atlanta so we shoould have the home crowd with us..and Murray does not play scary like he did against SC. We need big step ups in defense..but lately how are defense is been playing we should stop the run game..as long as ogeltree can penetrate the oline..

Bama by double digits
NO!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAWWWWWWWWGGGGGGSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! It'll be a close game...but i see McCarron throwing quite a few picks!! I see Rambo getting a Pick 6.....As long as we can stop the run game we will be good..because Tides recievers are POO POO!!

NO!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAWWWWWWWWGGGGGGSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! It'll be a close game...but i see McCarron throwing quite a few picks!! I see Rambo getting a Pick 6.....As long as we can stop the run game we will be good..because Tides recievers are POO POO!!

hahaha, you're calling amari cooper and christion jones poo poo?? you've got to be kidding me.. mccarron has been very efficient.. he's got what 2, 3 picks all year? and one of them was against texas A&M under pressure.. besides the tide has the best o-line in the country, without question and great runningbacks in lacy and yeldon

Last edited:
It's always funny seeing dude's get their Ms. Cleo on and predict certain players gonna get this play or that play.

This isn't some David vs Goliath , Boise St. vs *Insert SEC team here* type of deal. The whole world is not against UGA.

Georgia's WR's are not better than Bama's. Aaron Murray is not better than AJ McCarron.

Georgia definitely has a chance to pull this game out. Don't see how anyone could put any faith in Murray, w/ the way he likes to give the ball away to defenses w/ a pulse over the course of his career.

I'm sleep tho.

Last edited:
That is a bold statement, he's thrown 2 in 265 attempts.

Back
Top Bottom