Getting girls numbers but they not answersing text/phones calls unappreciation

Whats up with this? Why give me the number in the first place if your not going to answer my text or phone calls. Has anyone else been through this?

Been there done that. delete it and keep moving...

last time this happened to me...I met this chick @ some industry party......she gave me her info acting mad sideways...i hit her up to see if we could kickit...she was like I'm never free...big stoneface

laugh.gif
Never has happened to me. Mostly because i don't ask for it but they give it to me. I'm never the one to start a convo as well. I'd be damnedif i have to text/call first.
pimp.gif

I'll keep it funky, I've had this happen to me. Actually it's happened lately. #$+% is frustrating too, it usually happens with younger girls.

When I came up, if a girl didn't wanna mess with you, it was no way you were getting the number.

You know what else is weird? When a chick asks you to exchange numbers, and then act like she so damn busy when you hit her up.

Originally Posted by migit1209

laugh.gif
Never has happened to me. Mostly because i don't ask for it but they give it to me. I'm never the one to start a convo as well. I'd be damned if i have to text/call first.
pimp.gif
this.

but whenever i ask for a chick number, and i finally call she always on that "ive been waiting for you to call me, i thought you were going to be on that2day bs"

i call a day later after getting the digits.

Happens to the best of us once in a blue.. i rather them not give it at all and save my time.. but that dont happen much

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

She didn't wanna give it to you in the first place

yns..
Basically. I used to do this in my younger days. i didn't know how to say no. If she doesnt call back then move on. hopefully, like me,she'll grow out of it.

It was probably easier for her to give you her number and then just ignore you, then to say no to you when you asked.

got like 4 numbers on my phone from girls who wanted my # in the first place...hit them up later and they have no idea who i am...getting #s off drunk girlsFTL
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by doosta45

laugh.gif
Never has happened to me. Mostly because i don't ask for it but they give it to me. I'm never the one to start a convo as well. I'd be damned if i have to text/call first.
pimp.gif
this.

but whenever i ask for a chick number, and i finally call she always on that "ive been waiting for you to call me, i thought you were going to be on that 2day bs"

i call a day later after getting the digits.
i always thought it was better to send a text before you call first.. get em a bit comfortable

Originally Posted by Big J 33

It was probably easier for her to give you her number and then just ignore you, then to say no to you when you asked.
Let me tell you about my recent one. I got this girl number and we scheduled a date. The day comes and i text her, are we still going out tonightand i dont get no response. Im like wassup with that. If the girl doesnt want to give me her number, Im cool with that. I'll just move on to the next girlbut how is it easier to give someone the number instead of saying no?

It's because she doesn't want to say no and hurt your feelings in person.

Much easier to say no to someone by not answering a text or a call, then to reject them to their face.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
was at a party last night and ol girl hit me with the,"you are really a cool person, you have to take down my number so we can hang out later." Girly even had the nerve to pull my friend aside and askhim what my "situation" was lookin like.
-The Juice

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

She didn't wanna give it to you in the first place

yns..
Basically. I used to do this in my younger days. i didn't know how to say no. If she doesnt call back then move on. hopefully, like me, she'll grow out of it.
What if she gave me the number without me asking, and she still ignores calls/texts?

Originally Posted by drekin06

Whats up with this? Why give me the number in the first place if your not going to answer my text or phone calls. Has anyone else been through this?
Man that doesn't make any sense, does it? I mean, it's not like girls can give out fake numbers or names...or pretend to vibe with you tomake you go away in a not-so demoralizing manner.

Let me tell you about my recent one. I got this girl number and we scheduled a date. The day comes and i text her, are we still going out tonight and i dont get no response. Im like wassup with that. If the girl doesnt want to give me her number, Im cool with that. I'll just move on to the next girl but how is it easier to give someone the number instead of saying no?

QFT!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DownRtFierce

Let me tell you about my recent one. I got this girl number and we scheduled a date. The day comes and i text her, are we still going out tonight and i dont get no response. Im like wassup with that. If the girl doesnt want to give me her number, Im cool with that. I'll just move on to the next girl but how is it easier to give someone the number instead of saying no?

QFT!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom