Getting "Iced" vol: WTeF, BRO?

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

I have a feeling this doesnt happen in the black community

Agreed, but I feel like we may be missing out jus a Lil.... a very very little.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

I have a feeling this doesnt happen in the black community

Agreed, but I feel like we may be missing out jus a Lil.... a very very little.

smh.gif

we are living in such a

corny.gif

era

-The Juice

So if someone hands me that drink, i'm supposed to get on my knees in public and down it?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm not gonna say it, but you know.

So if someone hands me that drink, i'm supposed to get on my knees in public and down it?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm not gonna say it, but you know.

that !%*! died down in my circle of freinds last month thank god. my peoples had to take it extra far and always hit each other up with a nasty *%$ mango 24 oz.

that !%*! died down in my circle of freinds last month thank god. my peoples had to take it extra far and always hit each other up with a nasty *%$ mango 24 oz.

I've never heard of this before, but I don't see what the big deal about it is. Seems funny. It might be a !!%%$ "beer," but you won't hear me *****in' about drinking a free one.

I've never heard of this before, but I don't see what the big deal about it is. Seems funny. It might be a !!%%$ "beer," but you won't hear me *****in' about drinking a free one.

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

Funniest trend that ever missed me
embarassed.gif
. I would LOVE to see people getting iced around my way
laugh.gif

I drink Smirnoff ICE regularly anyway... It's like soda for adults. I don't get what's so soft about it.... anymore.... now that I'm mature enough to drink light and not feel "less manly". I'm just not into get plastered like that anymore I guess.
It being a "soft" alcoholic beverage has nothing to do with getting plastered. It's because of it's fruity taste. Most guys I've met that drink this stuff don't have the taste buds to enjoy a beer. Might as well make a good mixed drink. BUT people have different taste buds and stuff, so if that's what you like, that's what you like. *!%+ kills my stomach though.

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

Funniest trend that ever missed me
embarassed.gif
. I would LOVE to see people getting iced around my way
laugh.gif

I drink Smirnoff ICE regularly anyway... It's like soda for adults. I don't get what's so soft about it.... anymore.... now that I'm mature enough to drink light and not feel "less manly". I'm just not into get plastered like that anymore I guess.
It being a "soft" alcoholic beverage has nothing to do with getting plastered. It's because of it's fruity taste. Most guys I've met that drink this stuff don't have the taste buds to enjoy a beer. Might as well make a good mixed drink. BUT people have different taste buds and stuff, so if that's what you like, that's what you like. *!%+ kills my stomach though.

Most of you guys have the sense of humor of a brick...
laugh.gif

Whats even better is seeing someone get Ice Blocked, which I saw once.

random pic:

BROS-ICING-BROS-SMIRNOFF-ICE.jpg

Back
Top Bottom