Getting "Iced" vol: WTeF, BRO?

I don't get it...I mean just coming up to someone and handing them a smirnoff ice isn't funny.

What would be funny if the came consisted of hiding a smirnoff ice where someone would accidentally find it and then have to drink it.

Like if it was the first day of school and I slip a smirnoff ice into my boys bag without him knowing, he goes to reach for his binder or pencil and there it is and he would have to down it during classs.

But just handing someone a drink isn't very funny.

I don't get it...I mean just coming up to someone and handing them a smirnoff ice isn't funny.

What would be funny if the came consisted of hiding a smirnoff ice where someone would accidentally find it and then have to drink it.

Like if it was the first day of school and I slip a smirnoff ice into my boys bag without him knowing, he goes to reach for his binder or pencil and there it is and he would have to down it during classs.

Originally Posted by Sco cuddie1

i can see so many HS kids getting in trouble for that...be a great way to start the year in HS
roll.gif

i can see so many HS kids getting in trouble for that...be a great way to start the year in HS
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

but you can do that. you dont have to give it to them, but you have to be around when they do end up finding it. its all about the creativity.

but you can do that. you dont have to give it to them, but you have to be around when they do end up finding it. its all about the creativity.

i saw it happen at a party i was at and had no clue what the hell was going on, but now that i know, it seems pretty stupid

i saw it happen at a party i was at and had no clue what the hell was going on, but now that i know, it seems pretty stupid

when i first heard about it i thought it was corny as hell.

but i could see how it could be funny if people take it far trying to find different ways to hide it, etc

when i first heard about it i thought it was corny as hell.

but i could see how it could be funny if people take it far trying to find different ways to hide it, etc

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

Precisely. It's hardly serious, just a fun thing to do. I'm surprised there hasn't been the classic NT 'must be a white thing' response.
grin.gif

QFT
grin.gif

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

Precisely. It's hardly serious, just a fun thing to do. I'm surprised there hasn't been the classic NT 'must be a white thing' response.
grin.gif

QFT
grin.gif

Originally Posted by UnCalled4Boy

Originally Posted by bjm5295

Most of you guys have the sense of humor of a brick...
laugh.gif

Whats even better is seeing someone get Ice Blocked, which I saw once.

random pic:

BROS-ICING-BROS-SMIRNOFF-ICE.jpg

Now Putting One In Random Places Like The Shower Is
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Super Random
laugh.gif
Exactly. There's nothing funny about just handing one to someone but it's hilarious when you pull off a well planned one.

I went down to Senior Week for the weekend this Summer and they got my boy with the in the Shower one. Everyone crowded around the bathroom and you just hear, "AWWWWW F**KKKKKKKKKKK". Then they got me when my boy asked me to grab him a Lime for his Corona and I reached in the fruit drawer of the fridge and there it was. Then my boy passed out from way too much drinking and they put one on the pillow next to him and when he woke up he got pissed as hell.

Originally Posted by UnCalled4Boy

Originally Posted by bjm5295

Most of you guys have the sense of humor of a brick...
laugh.gif

Whats even better is seeing someone get Ice Blocked, which I saw once.

random pic:

BROS-ICING-BROS-SMIRNOFF-ICE.jpg

Now Putting One In Random Places Like The Shower Is
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Super Random
laugh.gif
Exactly. There's nothing funny about just handing one to someone but it's hilarious when you pull off a well planned one.

I went down to Senior Week for the weekend this Summer and they got my boy with the in the Shower one. Everyone crowded around the bathroom and you just hear, "AWWWWW F**KKKKKKKKKKK". Then they got me when my boy asked me to grab him a Lime for his Corona and I reached in the fruit drawer of the fridge and there it was. Then my boy passed out from way too much drinking and they put one on the pillow next to him and when he woke up he got pissed as hell.

Bro1- "You've just been iced dude!"

Bro2- "Do I have to?"

Bro1- "You know the rules bro, get on your knees!"

Bro2- "Okay."

Icing is stupid and funny at the same time

Bro1- "You've just been iced dude!"

Bro2- "Do I have to?"

Bro1- "You know the rules bro, get on your knees!"

Bro2- "Okay."

Icing is stupid and funny at the same time

I think this is funny as hell when it's random.  I was at a family camp retreat about a week ago and outta nowhere a family member iced me.  Was not expecting that ##!# but it was pretty funny.  Having that game around livened the trip no doubt.  Apple flavored ice though
smh.gif

34sjvp4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom