Getting "Iced" vol: WTeF, BRO?

Most of you guys have the sense of humor of a brick...
laugh.gif

Whats even better is seeing someone get Ice Blocked, which I saw once.

random pic:

BROS-ICING-BROS-SMIRNOFF-ICE.jpg

hell of a lot of debbie downers in here. bros icing bros is pretty funny. its actually making fun of the whole "bro" thing.

hell of a lot of debbie downers in here. bros icing bros is pretty funny. its actually making fun of the whole "bro" thing.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

I have a feeling this doesnt happen in the black community
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Word

Originally Posted by hieu23

getting "iced" is when you are presented with a bottle of smirnoff ice, you can't refuse and you have to chug it on one knee. But if you are carrying a bottle, you can "ice block"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

WOW!
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Thats the dumbest thing ever.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

I have a feeling this doesnt happen in the black community
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Word

Originally Posted by hieu23

getting "iced" is when you are presented with a bottle of smirnoff ice, you can't refuse and you have to chug it on one knee. But if you are carrying a bottle, you can "ice block"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

WOW!
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Thats the dumbest thing ever.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

lol @ all the e-toughguys in this thread.

NT is 95% herbs.
Precisely. It's hardly serious, just a fun thing to do. I'm surprised there hasn't been the classic NT 'must be a white thing' response.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

lol @ all the e-toughguys in this thread.

NT is 95% herbs.
Precisely. It's hardly serious, just a fun thing to do. I'm surprised there hasn't been the classic NT 'must be a white thing' response.
grin.gif

i've never been iced but i've taken part in icing other people..we got one of our buddies at a bar one time and we did a triple icing at a party one time
laugh.gif

i was in charleston a couple weeks ago and my buddy that goes to college of charleston said it started there..they had signs at the liquor store that said 'welcome back, its time to iced'
laugh.gif

i've never been iced but i've taken part in icing other people..we got one of our buddies at a bar one time and we did a triple icing at a party one time
laugh.gif

i was in charleston a couple weeks ago and my buddy that goes to college of charleston said it started there..they had signs at the liquor store that said 'welcome back, its time to iced'
laugh.gif

I can't believe this is the first time some of you are hearing about this. It's stupid, but it is kind of funny. Definitely can be taken too far though.

I can't believe this is the first time some of you are hearing about this. It's stupid, but it is kind of funny. Definitely can be taken too far though.

Originally Posted by bjm5295

laugh.gif

random pic:

Now Putting One In Random Places Like The Shower Is
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Super Random
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bjm5295

laugh.gif

random pic:

Now Putting One In Random Places Like The Shower Is
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Super Random
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

How the freak is icing someone even remotely funny?
It's less about the chugging of the Smirnoff, and more about the ways people Ice people. We had a girl tape the bottle on her leg so when my boy tried to hook up with her he would feel the bottle near her crotch
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

How the freak is icing someone even remotely funny?
It's less about the chugging of the Smirnoff, and more about the ways people Ice people. We had a girl tape the bottle on her leg so when my boy tried to hook up with her he would feel the bottle near her crotch
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom