Getting "Iced" vol: WTeF, BRO?

I think this is funny as hell when it's random.  I was at a family camp retreat about a week ago and outta nowhere a family member iced me.  Was not expecting that ##!# but it was pretty funny.  Having that game around livened the trip no doubt.  Apple flavored ice though
smh.gif

34sjvp4.jpg

Icing is funny, in part, because it so damn stupid, immature and juvenile. As someone who is a few years removed from college, it is a reminder of those glorious years.

Also, for me, I think it is a reminder that I must have been southern in another life. From time to time I just have to have sweet tea, mint julep or pork rinds. I think my engaging in icing is my inner southerner coming out from time to time.

Icing is funny, in part, because it so damn stupid, immature and juvenile. As someone who is a few years removed from college, it is a reminder of those glorious years.

Also, for me, I think it is a reminder that I must have been southern in another life. From time to time I just have to have sweet tea, mint julep or pork rinds. I think my engaging in icing is my inner southerner coming out from time to time.

I got iced by a few of my boys a few weeks ago. Only problem was they were doing it with warm bottles so it was gross. It took me 2 chugs to get it down.
laugh.gif

I got iced by a few of my boys a few weeks ago. Only problem was they were doing it with warm bottles so it was gross. It took me 2 chugs to get it down.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

go to bed

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

go to bed

Back
Top Bottom