Girl and I like each other...but she's moving away for grad school. *another pic added on page 3*

Originally Posted by picknroll24

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Thats not her bff is it?

Yea....you better jump on that now, son. Before Tyrone does.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
don't tell me these dudes are bringing that Misc mentality here
jimmies have been rustled

Lil word of advice
Same thing happen to me.........except I never made a move now she is with a douche
And she still wants me unfortunately I'm a cool guy n won't snag another mans snatch biscuit
So make a move before its to late an a dude at grad school pours gravy on her snatch biscuit.....truth

From your original post and your responses I can tell you wont be able to smash and dash. You want a serious relationship with this girl (she looks nice). Be carefull though. It seems like you misread some of the "togheter" time while u were on the double date. She could have been doing it for her sis ( I know bruh girls play those games).
Dont worry though, she invited you and that means she is interested (still not sure if friend zoned).

If "the weekend" is in 6 weeks get at her sooner. Playfull date. If this isn't posible well just dont tell her about your feeling at first. Thats cray. It fails 90% of the time smh. Go with the flow and I personaly would be able to tell whats up by her reaction to my touch. This part is so underrated, yet so important. If u get good responses, go with the simp lines

goodluck
- you sure she doesnt have a bf and is she looking?
- what her thought on long-distance
- get that condom on deck!

shes cute. Just straight up ask her to hang out with you. Don't give her the opportunity to say no! Just tell her you have two tickets to a movie and that they're gonna expire soon if you dont use em lol.

Originally Posted by Kspar

From your original post and your responses I can tell you wont be able to smash and dash. You want a serious relationship with this girl (she looks nice). Be carefull though. It seems like you misread some of the "togheter" time while u were on the double date. She could have been doing it for her sis ( I know bruh girls play those games).

Dont worry though, she invited you and that means she is interested (still not sure if friend zoned).

If "the weekend" is in 6 weeks get at her sooner. Playfull date. If this isn't posible well just dont tell her about your feeling at first. Thats cray. It fails 90% of the time smh. Go with the flow and I personaly would be able to tell whats up by her reaction to my touch. This part is so underrated, yet so important. If u get good responses, go with the simp lines

goodluck

- you sure she doesnt have a bf and is she looking?

- what her thought on long-distance

- get that condom on deck!

she has no bf. sure of this.
she won't do long distance. neither will I.
condoms on deck!

the way I see it now..

make the move, if she doesn't reciprocate, I won't be seeing her for years anyway.
laugh.gif

but if she does, it can only be a fling and we'll both just have to accept that.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by beh235

Originally Posted by NikeAirForce1

Originally Posted by champ305

i wholeheartedly agree with this in this situation!

I would, but I'm a grower.
frown.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif
 My man, WHAT are you doing? We ain't need to know that. A simple "no" would have been fine. Hell, you didn't have to even answer to that. Smh...
laugh.gif
. Nobody caught that response? 

Damn, judging from those two pics... she's cute as hell. I think you should act on your feelings. Better than never knowing what could have been. Don't put too much pressure on yourself to make something "happen." If it does, it does. Just put it out there and see how she responds.

For NT's sake, definitely smash. But for yours and her sake, it leaves things kind of up in the air and creates a romance element that can be resumed sometime in the future. She's definitely cute and the fact that she's educated and going away for grad school makes her that much more enticing IMO.

Originally Posted by TiDE619

For NT's sake, definitely smash. But for yours and her sake, it leaves things kind of up in the air and creates a romance element that can be resumed sometime in the future. She's definitely cute and the fact that she's educated and going away for grad school makes her that much more enticing IMO.

this would be the ideal result.

She's really cute, and Cute>Hot.
Ask about staying at her place a couple weeks ahead of time. Take her out to dinner, after that just take things slowly and see how they progress. She seems like a sweet girl that this would be highly efficient on (also judging by her appearance).
This is what I would do anyways.

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

Originally Posted by ggarvinXX3

I would, but I'm a grower.
frown.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
What does life mean anymore?! 
sick.gif
alien.gif

I don't understand what is going on. What's a "grower"?...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

you cant be srs..
laugh.gif

OP you gotta do what you gotta do before shes gone you'll look back and regret it hard core shes a cutie too
smokin.gif

tell her how you feel but dont sound like a beta simp and smash

Originally Posted by picknroll24

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Thats not her bff is it?

Yea....you better jump on that now, son. Before Tyrone does.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
don't tell me these dudes are bringing that Misc mentality here

Man its been happening.

I thought it was a reference to Chappelle show cause she kinda looks like Katie from the Real World skit.

Originally Posted by TiDE619

this would be the ideal result.

thirsty
just chill before your feelings get hurt. talk to her and smash if possible... it seems you are thinking too much into it

srs

Back
Top Bottom