Girl asked me if she was pretty via text... did I blow it with my sarcastic response?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Your recovery was worse than the original response.
No game.

Yep. OP would have been fine after the first response (if he was really good friends with her), but then he clowned on her, then tried to apologize via song. She smelled the desperation through the phone.

How has nobody said this?

Ol girl is fishing like a mofo. I'm very disappointed/appalled by my fellow females when they pull stunts like this.

Its like a girl passing you a note asking, "Do you like me? Circle yes or no.", and yo dumbass drawing a box around "or" hoping she gets the joke.

Kids these days....

Don't understand why you would even entertained the question. I wouldn't have responded at all. Stupid/pointless question. 8)

Couldn't have said it better myself. Ya'll need to stop giving praise to these attention chores.

Have some integrity in your game.

To tell you the truth I used to make mistakes like this in high school, so learn from my experience...if it's not genuine don't do it. Because it's more likely that girls are asking these questions because they need attention and they got a man on the side thats not giving it to them.

They want compliments then they need to work for it.

Should of kept it simple.
"your pretty but I dont like this pic...and your elbow's too pointy"

Its like a girl passing you a note asking, "Do you like me? Circle yes or no.", and yo dumbass drawing a box around "or" hoping she gets the joke.
Kids these days....
roll.gif

Here's the screen shot from last night, I already told y'all she ended up responding:

Note: Ernie is not my name. It was her being sarcastic because we were talking about the Bachelorette earlier, and Ernie was homegirl's hillbilly brother.

Last edited:
Don't understand why you would even entertained the question. I wouldn't have responded at all. Stupid/pointless question.
glasses.gif
Curious what you even respond to, because isn't pretty everything a girl texts you stupid and pointless? Texting is just an opportunity for me to clown really.

Kids these days....
roll.gif

Here's the screen shot from last night, I already told y'all she ended up responding:

Note: Ernie is not my name. It was her being sarcastic because we were talking about the Bachelorette earlier, and Ernie was homegirl's hillbilly brother.
sure ernie. 

edit: glad it turned out ok. Keep texting to a minimum though. Especially when you are dealing with multiple girls at a time. 

Last edited:
Couldn't have said it better myself. Ya'll need to stop giving praise to these attention chores.
Have some integrity in your game.
To tell you the truth I used to make mistakes like this in high school, so learn from my experience...if it's not genuine don't do it. Because it's more likely that girls are asking these questions because they need attention and they got a man on the side thats not giving it to them.
They want compliments then they need to work for it.
I'm confused. Were my sarcastic responses good or bad? As for the Drake thing, she knows I'm funny, I don't think she framed it as OD thirsty or anything like that. Clever and humorous more than anything, ya dig.

Last edited:
eyes.gif

Earlier in the night she asked me why I'm not as nice as Jef (the guy who ended up winning the Bachelorette). So I sent a mass text to a bunch of girls asking them if I'm a nice guy, or as charming as this Jef guy from Bachelorette i.e. basically me fishing for compliments. Then I sent a few screen shots of the girls' replies to her telling her "They think I'm nice."
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom