Girl lied about being gang raped at Hofstra, The 5th man has been revealed, Taveras is an NTer

Originally Posted by KevTav

thanks for the support guys, nobody believed us when they locked us up. we got lucky that "fifth man" didnt delete the video. hopefully his name isnt leaked aswell, wouldnt want his name to be tarnished like me and the others.

which one you be?

#NT hold your head KevTav
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Like someone said, whoever the 5th man is... son needs a street named after him in the hood or some $%%#. (Unofficially of course).

He never got bagged by the cops PLUS homie had the get-out-of-jail-free card too???
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

At the very least, he needs a hood slang named in his honor.
laugh.gif
Son a hood legend, ain't nobody come out cleaner than that dude ever. Prolly walked up in the precinct phone in hand like this
344fjbb.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Kevtav glad u got out man, hopefully you guys can live this through and achieve greater things in life and next time, if u come thru hit me up, i can get eachof yall your own piece and avoid these scenarios lol

This is crazy. One of accused is actually a fellow NT'er?? KevTav we need that play-by-play ASAP!!!!

Originally Posted by krazy88s

This is crazy. One of accused is actually a fellow NT'er?? KevTav we need that play-by-play ASAP!!!!

Just when I thought I was done with this thread....

eil1s7.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

i'm sorry but this whole thing pisses me off.

because this skank decided to have sex with 4-5 guys and then she thought to herself, "oh crap my boyfriend might get mad and people might think im a skank so let me go say i was raped" 4 innocent people got their names dragged to the mud and almost lost 25 years of their freedom.

first off if you let 4-5 guys run a train on you theres no thinking your a skank you are a dirty nasty stinky grimey lowest of the low skankbucket.

second off, maybe im being a little bit harsh but i think this girl and anyone else who pulls what she pulled need to expierence really being raped so they know how it feels.

this broad needs to be held against her own will and violently and forcefully get penetrated in all of her holes and violated.

you wanna be selfish and potentially get 4 people locked up for 25 years just to save your name then your nothing but pathetic scum who deserves nothing but the worst of the worst.

how the hell are they only "Considering pressing charges against her" lock this skank up and throw away the keys and hopefully she gets raped by the big **** women inmates.

eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
My dude straight ODed.... I mean, yeah it's a serious thingbut damn... nobody deserves to be raped... whether they cry wolf or not...

smh.gif
someone is really gonna tell his story for FREE on Niketalk, when he can get paid for Larry King, CNN, etc?

I dont believe he's a member, I'm sorry

^^ I dunno could be. KevTav could be (real name) Kevin Taveras. Hofstra is on Long Island and his profile says he's from Brentwood, Long Island. Not thatthat it means anything.

Back
Top Bottom