Girl losing interests

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

I asked her what was up n if she wanted to stop talkin to me n she just smiled and said maybe
laugh.gif
*$#'d...

yall right, I'm done. I asked her what was up n if she wanted to stop talkin to me n she just smiled and said maybe, #++, she's childish... n of course was bsing sayin no particular reason...ima idiot, I always take Ls I ain't ever being nice again to another chirck real talk

why you so hard on yourself bra? Plenty of women out there don't trip off one.

yall right, I'm done. I asked her what was up n if she wanted to stop talkin to me n she just smiled and said maybe, #++, she's childish... n of course was bsing sayin no particular reason...ima idiot, I always take Ls I ain't ever being nice again to another chirck real talk

why you so hard on yourself bra? Plenty of women out there don't trip off one.

its just 1 girl man, don't even sweat it.  Learn from your mistakes and keep it movin.

its just 1 girl man, don't even sweat it.  Learn from your mistakes and keep it movin.

I dont understand how you can be this stuck on a chick after this long.
smh.gif
smh.gif

I can understand to yourself to an extent but you are going in man. Just move on already
smh.gif

How could you want someone who doesnt want you?

I dont understand how you can be this stuck on a chick after this long.
smh.gif
smh.gif

I can understand to yourself to an extent but you are going in man. Just move on already
smh.gif

How could you want someone who doesnt want you?

Damn g, you gettin' ho'd.

You letting this broad take you all out your zone.

You looking like me when I was in 10th grade and got played by my first bad one.

ENOUGH _'s in here already gave you the proper knowledge, man the $#$* up.

Damn g, you gettin' ho'd.

You letting this broad take you all out your zone.

You looking like me when I was in 10th grade and got played by my first bad one.

ENOUGH _'s in here already gave you the proper knowledge, man the $#$* up.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

I'ma push you off a %*#**$% cliff.
roll.gif
Do it.

Naw but that maybe joint really did kill me
indifferent.gif
how tf u gon' say that. she's immature, I'm done. @*%#@ gonna b hard but oh well
brah, I was with my ex shorty for 6 years, thought I was going to marry her, but we ended up breaking it off.  Its all good another one will come along.  It's going to kill you for a minute depending on how you deal with it.  It took me 3 weeks and I was good to go.  Just go out smash random birds it might help a little
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

I'ma push you off a %*#**$% cliff.
roll.gif
Do it.

Naw but that maybe joint really did kill me
indifferent.gif
how tf u gon' say that. she's immature, I'm done. @*%#@ gonna b hard but oh well
brah, I was with my ex shorty for 6 years, thought I was going to marry her, but we ended up breaking it off.  Its all good another one will come along.  It's going to kill you for a minute depending on how you deal with it.  It took me 3 weeks and I was good to go.  Just go out smash random birds it might help a little
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by toast1985

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

act like its nothing and keep it moving...

sucks but its life...
This. There are too many fish in the sea.
This but for the first time in my life i can say that i haven't been able to keep it moving ...
indifferent.gif
@ me ... 
i'm beyond disappointed in myself ... but it is what it is ... i refuse to make a post about it though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by toast1985

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

act like its nothing and keep it moving...

sucks but its life...
This. There are too many fish in the sea.
This but for the first time in my life i can say that i haven't been able to keep it moving ...
indifferent.gif
@ me ... 
i'm beyond disappointed in myself ... but it is what it is ... i refuse to make a post about it though
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom