Girl losing interests

Originally Posted by Messyyy

- dont hit her up, AT ALL, let her hit u up
- find urself a B to poke on, make sure its an UPGRADE(better lookin and more successful than the last one)
- make sure you doin somethin wit ur life, dont be no BUM, Ns who got their @!*% straight get CHOSEN
- dont stress over no ho, she aint thinkin bout you brah, so why even think about her?
- if u find a replacement, tell her that u have trust issues. it makes em put in more work instead of the other way around(well it works for me, idk bout everyone tho)
this

but seriously, why would you want someone that doesn't want you?

Originally Posted by Messyyy

- dont hit her up, AT ALL, let her hit u up
- find urself a B to poke on, make sure its an UPGRADE(better lookin and more successful than the last one)
- make sure you doin somethin wit ur life, dont be no BUM, Ns who got their @!*% straight get CHOSEN
- dont stress over no ho, she aint thinkin bout you brah, so why even think about her?
- if u find a replacement, tell her that u have trust issues. it makes em put in more work instead of the other way around(well it works for me, idk bout everyone tho)
this

but seriously, why would you want someone that doesn't want you?

Another thing that I didn't mention is the fact that she sees one of my friends daily cuz she works @ a store he always goes to, and that particular friend in the past has attempted to try n talk to broads I already messed with....nothing will prob. come about from it cuz I'm mad cool wit dude and I think he has more respect(that happened like 3 years back) but then again I don't wanna her to be on some funny +!%! neither, the thought of that happening is  
sick.gif
...just another reason I don't wanna just disappear completely...

Another thing that I didn't mention is the fact that she sees one of my friends daily cuz she works @ a store he always goes to, and that particular friend in the past has attempted to try n talk to broads I already messed with....nothing will prob. come about from it cuz I'm mad cool wit dude and I think he has more respect(that happened like 3 years back) but then again I don't wanna her to be on some funny +!%! neither, the thought of that happening is  
sick.gif
...just another reason I don't wanna just disappear completely...

Originally Posted by RAWse

why are you still trippin about this B?

she OBVIOUSLY doesnt give 2 *%*@$ about you, bruh... its the truth.

Post her pics so we can roast her

Originally Posted by RAWse

why are you still trippin about this B?

she OBVIOUSLY doesnt give 2 *%*@$ about you, bruh... its the truth.

Post her pics so we can roast her

yall right, I'm done. I asked her what was up n if she wanted to stop talkin to me n she just smiled and said maybe, n of course was bsing sayin no particular reason...ima idiot, I always take Ls I ain't ever being nice again to another chirck real talk

yall right, I'm done. I asked her what was up n if she wanted to stop talkin to me n she just smiled and said maybe, n of course was bsing sayin no particular reason...ima idiot, I always take Ls I ain't ever being nice again to another chirck real talk

yall right, I'm done. I asked her what was up n if she wanted to stop talkin to me n she just smiled and said maybe, %%!, she's childish... n of course was bsing sayin no particular reason...ima idiot, I always take Ls I ain't ever being nice again to another chirck real talk

yall right, I'm done. I asked her what was up n if she wanted to stop talkin to me n she just smiled and said maybe, #++, she's childish... n of course was bsing sayin no particular reason...ima idiot, I always take Ls I ain't ever being nice again to another chirck real talk

yall right, I'm done. I asked her what was up n if she wanted to stop talkin to me n she just smiled and said maybe, %%!, she's childish... n of course was bsing sayin no particular reason...ima idiot, I always take Ls I ain't ever being nice again to another chirck real talk

yall right, I'm done. I asked her what was up n if she wanted to stop talkin to me n she just smiled and said maybe, #++, she's childish... n of course was bsing sayin no particular reason...ima idiot, I always take Ls I ain't ever being nice again to another chirck real talk

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

I asked her what was up n if she wanted to stop talkin to me n she just smiled and said maybe
laugh.gif
*$#'d...

Back
Top Bottom