Girl losing interests

My ex-wife and I can't even be facebook friends. We have been but I end up deleting her because I don't want to see any status updates or anything about her. But unfortunately we do talk on the phone because we have a son together.

My ex-wife and I can't even be facebook friends. We have been but I end up deleting her because I don't want to see any status updates or anything about her. But unfortunately we do talk on the phone because we have a son together.

really YUKU? 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

just like we be losing interest in females. Just hurts when a female moves onto another dude and you know it
laugh.gif
   truth in these words for you OP. keep it pushing sir.
smokin.gif

just like we be losing interest in females. Just hurts when a female moves onto another dude and you know it
laugh.gif
   truth in these words for you OP. keep it pushing sir.
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
thats the truth.  It crushed me, then after a month I'm all good talkin to other shorties.  miss this one next 15 one comin
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
thats the truth.  It crushed me, then after a month I'm all good talkin to other shorties.  miss this one next 15 one comin
laugh.gif

I got a question yall..

When a girl doesn't text back or comes up with an excuse on why she can't/couldn't chill with you, what does that mean?

Why can't they just say, "I'm not feelin' you, like that" or something?

I can't get a girl to chill for nothing. They gimme their numbers and everything and text me... But when it comes down to chillin' they always stunt .

mad.gif

I got a question yall..

When a girl doesn't text back or comes up with an excuse on why she can't/couldn't chill with you, what does that mean?

I can't get a girl to chill for nothing. They gimme their numbers and everything and text me... But when it comes down to chillin' they always stunt .

mad.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

I got a question yall..

mad.gif

shes just not that into you.. or theres another entree as of right now and you might just be side order when needed.

Spoiler [+]
theres another dude that shes with.. her attention is on him and not yours.. keep it movin man.. dont fall for the trap.. get out while you can . seriously. delete that number.. most likely shes never going to hit you up..

I got a question yall..

mad.gif

shes just not that into you.. or theres another entree as of right now and you might just be side order when needed.

Spoiler [+]
theres another dude that shes with.. her attention is on him and not yours.. keep it movin man.. dont fall for the trap.. get out while you can . seriously. delete that number.. most likely shes never going to hit you up..

I got a question yall..

mad.gif

From what I've learned, women interest tends to fade very fast. For a lot of women, their whole premise on finding that new guy is built on a what they want him to be, its almost as if she has a preconceived fantasy about who you are. This is why its important to come off mysterious, and keep her intrigued. The margin to accomplish this is slim, because their interest fades quick, and they can sniff out beta's with no game relatively quick...especially if she's socially savvy..as most moderately attractive women are.

I got a question yall..

mad.gif

From what I've learned, women interest tends to fade very fast. For a lot of women, their whole premise on finding that new guy is built on a what they want him to be, its almost as if she has a preconceived fantasy about who you are. This is why its important to come off mysterious, and keep her intrigued. The margin to accomplish this is slim, because their interest fades quick, and they can sniff out beta's with no game relatively quick...especially if she's socially savvy..as most moderately attractive women are.

Back
Top Bottom