Girl losing interests

man I'm glad I've already been through lonlieness and all that %!!$ as a kid...I learned you have to hold all people at a superficial level

...I don't sweat females...especially if they leave...I don't want anybody that doesn't want me.

man I'm glad I've already been through lonlieness and all that %!!$ as a kid...I learned you have to hold all people at a superficial level

...I don't sweat females...especially if they leave...I don't want anybody that doesn't want me.

Change your style of dress the next time you got out. New Cologne. Take her to a really nice place. If you drive. Play some music that makes her say, " Where'd you get this from.?" .... These kinds of thing work. Women are built to follow and be into the man! So if she loses interest. Just tweek your "act" a bit sometimes. You're probably doing the same thing all the time!

Change your style of dress the next time you got out. New Cologne. Take her to a really nice place. If you drive. Play some music that makes her say, " Where'd you get this from.?" .... These kinds of thing work. Women are built to follow and be into the man! So if she loses interest. Just tweek your "act" a bit sometimes. You're probably doing the same thing all the time!

hahaha girls will get at you more if you dont give them any attention. just hang out with your friends and do random stuff

hahaha girls will get at you more if you dont give them any attention. just hang out with your friends and do random stuff

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

That's real spit brotha.

That's real spit brotha.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

I got a question yall..

When a girl doesn't text back or comes up with an excuse on why she can't/couldn't chill with you, what does that mean?

Why can't they just say, "I'm not feelin' you, like that" or something?

I can't get a girl to chill for nothing. They gimme their numbers and everything and text me... But when it comes down to chillin' they always stunt .

mad.gif

Chicks are funny like that bro. They change with the wind. Some other bright and shiny thing came along in the between time and caught her attention (ie. some dude). I dont think its in their nature to outright reject a guy. Hence why so many will give their numbers out. Here's a tip though: When getting a girls number repeat it back to them incorrectly on purpose. This way you can tell if she's mutually interested or she's giving you the number so you can get the hell away.

^ damn homie good advice about the number strategy...

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

I got a question yall..

When a girl doesn't text back or comes up with an excuse on why she can't/couldn't chill with you, what does that mean?

Why can't they just say, "I'm not feelin' you, like that" or something?

I can't get a girl to chill for nothing. They gimme their numbers and everything and text me... But when it comes down to chillin' they always stunt .

mad.gif

Chicks are funny like that bro. They change with the wind. Some other bright and shiny thing came along in the between time and caught her attention (ie. some dude). I dont think its in their nature to outright reject a guy. Hence why so many will give their numbers out. Here's a tip though: When getting a girls number repeat it back to them incorrectly on purpose. This way you can tell if she's mutually interested or she's giving you the number so you can get the hell away.

^ damn homie good advice about the number strategy...

I just had a problem like this like 2 weeks ago....
-friend introduces me to chick

-wasn't really feeling her

-later that night said friend tells me he was trying to hook me up

- next day see chick see signs of interest that i missed the night before

-(realize how cute she was) tell said friend to give her my #

-go on 2 week break from school

- (no text or call)

- havn't spoken to her or seen her since

*she did add me on facebook tho.....(not sure if I should continue trying to talk to her)

But ya, when females lose interest it's a wrap....(plus i kind of simped)
30t6p3b.gif

i took the L

I just had a problem like this like 2 weeks ago....
-friend introduces me to chick

-wasn't really feeling her

-later that night said friend tells me he was trying to hook me up

- next day see chick see signs of interest that i missed the night before

-(realize how cute she was) tell said friend to give her my #

-go on 2 week break from school

- (no text or call)

- havn't spoken to her or seen her since

*she did add me on facebook tho.....(not sure if I should continue trying to talk to her)

But ya, when females lose interest it's a wrap....(plus i kind of simped)
30t6p3b.gif

i took the L

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

That's real spit brotha.

agreed

on a side note when will this thread die

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

That's real spit brotha.

agreed

on a side note when will this thread die

Back
Top Bottom