Girl Problem Vol. I lost her

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

if someone can't handle you at your worst, they don't deserve you at your best.
Great quote Thytker.
pimp.gif

U got ur wake up call OP. We never see things b/c we are on the inside lookin out. I honestly think she does care about u and love u and realizes that u needtime to get urself together, if not for anyone else, for urself. I've been there before w/ college and it took my girl to really lay it out for me and mydaugther's birth to realize that I was just goin thru the motions.

My advice would be to, first, thank her for keepin it 100 w/ u and helpin u see this flaw, and second, remain friends w/ her if she's willing. 2+ yrs ainteasy to throw out the window so I'm sure she would be willing

Use the breakup as motivation to better yourself Then find yourself a better woman and show her off in front of your ex..theres no better feeling

Originally Posted by pip777

Originally Posted by eight2one

Man find that drive & motivation, work on your future.....

If she can't see you're working on yourself and your relationship, maybe she wasn't the one.

Good luck fam!
THIS

Co sign. Stay up fam

dude i know how u feel me and my girl of 2yrs 9mths just broke up and stuff really doesnt feel the same..only diff is were 18 but it still hurts the same

She doesn't love you. She loves the idea of you. The idea of a different you. Not you as you are now. She has a fantasy, she wants things to be a certainway. Unless you're a certain way then her love is conditional.

Take me for richer or poorer.

In sickness and in health.

That's the girl you want. Not this conditional @(#*.

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

.the thing is i was ready to proposed to her... i even just finish paying off the ring.
buying anything for anyone that requires a payment plan is an automatic fail...here you go,

Hey ricerocket, I'm really sorry to hear that. From what you said, definitely you have to move on and focus onbettering yourself and hope she can see that you've changed. I hope it all works out for you, man.

The OP may have some things to work on in his life but who's to say the girl is perfect?

I tire of these women that demand so much from men but they themselves don't practice what they preach.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

She doesn't love you. She loves the idea of you. The idea of a different you. Not you as you are now. She has a fantasy, she wants things to be a certain way. Unless you're a certain way then her love is conditional.

Take me for richer or poorer.

In sickness and in health.

That's the girl you want. Not this conditional @(#*.

Exactly.

You're at least trying to improve your situation. If she cared enough about you and the relationship you two had, she would've stuck by you until youreached the point where you needed to be. I can see if you weren't doing anything, but that's obviously not the case here. Improve yourself for you,don't do it with the intentions of trying to get her back...that should be secondary. If that happens and that's what you want, then great, butdon't do it with the expectation of you two getting back together, because you'll more than likely end up being disappointed. Personally, I would moveon and just focus on me.

I second this notion man. Pull yourself up by the bootstraps and move on. Become a better person not because thats what she wants, but because you want to.

Sure but if someones worst outweighs their best then you better believe I'm moving on.

You started it all a little too late. At this point she doesn't have to stick around for anything because I bet you she's been more than patient withyou. If she weren't somewhat right you wouldn't be making changes. As already stated though at this point you need to just work on you and striving forbetter not just because it's what she'd been asking of you but because it will also make you a better person. Don't just talk about it, be about itand then maybe she can reach a point where either she'd like to give it a second chance or you've come to realize there is better for you. Good Luck.

Originally Posted by West2East

Sure but if someones worst outweighs their best then you better believe I'm moving on.

You started it all a little too late. At this point she doesn't have to stick around for anything because I bet you she's been more than patient with you. If she weren't somewhat right you wouldn't be making changes. As already stated though at this point you need to just work on you and striving for better not just because it's what she'd been asking of you but because it will also make you a better person. Don't just talk about it, be about it and then maybe she can reach a point where either she'd like to give it a second chance or you've come to realize there is better for you. Good Luck.

you always say what I can't put into words

Back
Top Bottom