Girl Problem Vol. I lost her

Originally Posted by West2East

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

if someone can't handle you at your worst, they don't deserve you at your best.
Sure but if someones worst outweighs their best then you better believe I'm moving on.

You started it all a little too late. At this point she doesn't have to stick around for anything because I bet you she's been more than patient with you. If she weren't somewhat right you wouldn't be making changes. As already stated though at this point you need to just work on you and striving for better not just because it's what she'd been asking of you but because it will also make you a better person. Don't just talk about it, be about it and then maybe she can reach a point where either she'd like to give it a second chance or you've come to realize there is better for you. Good Luck.

Since when were you a mod?

No offense, but she's an elementary school teacher. Who is she to talk? It's not like she's a college professor. A lot of people can teachelementary school.

Don't let her get you down. Just do what you need to do and things will take care of themselves. Who knows, when everything's done, you could have anupgrade.

She has career tho sounds like OP just has a job. He couldn't he even tell her his plans for the future which at 24 could be a problem. I'm sure shedidn't want it laid out to the T but at least an idea.

Originally Posted by torontoRaptor15

No offense, but she's an elementary school teacher. Who is she to talk? It's not like she's a college professor. A lot of people can teach elementary school.

Don't let her get you down. Just do what you need to do and things will take care of themselves. Who knows, when everything's done, you could have an upgrade.

Atleast she isnt living paycheck to paycheck though.

If you as a man had no idea what you wanted for yourself in 2 years there was absolutely no reason for her to live with you and/or marry you.
Everything happens for a reason. These types of situations usually are just the motivation a person needs to get their #$^@ together.

Originally Posted by eight2one

You gotta want it my dude!

Man find that drive & motivation, work on your future.....

If she can't see you're working on yourself and your relationship, maybe she wasn't the one.

Good luck fam!

I agree...

Also...give her her time...let her miss you...

Originally Posted by Stixx

Originally Posted by eight2one

You gotta want it my dude!

Man find that drive & motivation, work on your future.....

If she can't see you're working on yourself and your relationship, maybe she wasn't the one.

Good luck fam!

I agree...

Also...give her her time...let her miss you...

this situation is far too typical. getting a man to "man up" is one thing a woman never misses.
doing it for her can't work b/c with her not being around the motivation wont be there.
he has to want to do it for himself.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

if someone can't handle you at your worst, they don't deserve you at your best.
I just got out of a long relationship. I was really going through some stuff and she left me. I came to the conclusion that I was there for herand she couldn't be there for me when I needed her most.

Sadly, I still wish her in my life. But it's been a month and a half and I'm learning to move forward. But it is this quote above by thythkerjobs that I love and never heard before. It really opened my eyes.

Thank you for posting such as I think is great for the OP (and myself).

Peace

Back
Top Bottom