Girlfriend Got raped... Need to Vent.. Updated Information at pg1

Just stop, man. Did something happen to you during your life to make you hate women so much? You're going extra hard at a girl you've never met.

What is wrong with you? It's really clear that you don't know ANYTHING about rape, so don't speak on things you don't know about.

You really sound dumb and ignorant.
I'm going extra hard, is it hurting your fragile sensitive emotions?.
eyes.gif

I want a grown *** adult to be an adult, and when it's time to step up to the plate they handle their business.

So then enlighten me smart guy, what is it that I need to know about rape that apparently I don't.

Yall are very gullible. There isn't a medication in the world when combined with 1 beer that's going to make her pass out. The only kind of medication that would do that, would be the same kind of medication that would make her pass out, and be incoherent completely void of alcohol and she should know ******g better. So again I'm seeing zero instances of an adult acting like one in these scenarios.
The first part wasn't even talking to you, but it applies to you as well.

You need to know that getting raped is a life changing event and it's not just "Oh I had sex with someone that I didn't want to have sex with." A lot of women are unable to have sex at all after they're raped. PTSD is also common in rape victims. Just like soldiers coming back from war. Why don't you go tell someone coming back from Aghanistan to man up and handle his business if he is too messed up from the war to work. PTSD and psychological problems like that can make doing normal things almost impossible.

And wow, you are ignorant about pills and alcohol. Considering there are people who get drunk from one drink, it's really hard to imagine someone passing out after a drink and a pill
eyes.gif
Genius, I tell you.

Last edited:
WOW I CANT TELL WHICH THREAD HAS MORE IGNORANT I$$ MEMBERS. THIS THREAD OR THE BLACK/ROAYL JORDAN I THREAD.

METHOD MAN PLEASE BRING BACK THE APPROVAL PROCESS.

Last edited:
The first part wasn't even talking to you, but it applies to you as well.

You need to know that getting raped is a life changing event and it's not just "Oh I had sex with someone that I didn't want to have sex with." A lot of women are unable to have sex at all after they're raped. PTSD is also common in rape victims. Just like soldiers coming back from war. Why don't you go tell someone coming back from Aghanistan to man up and handle his business if he is too messed up from the war to work. PTSD and psychological problems like that can make doing normal things almost impossible.

And wow, you are ignorant about pills and alcohol. Considering there are people who get drunk from one drink, it's really hard to imagine someone passing out after a drink and a pill :rolleyes Genius, I tell you.
I'm pretty sure this wasn't her first time experiencing alcohol or taking medicine.

Like i said EVERYONE ON THIS PLANET HAS PAIN. People have pain from their families, from their own illnesses, from suffering, from whatever and they have to live with it. Rape victims are not the only one. So to let a criminal walk and hurt other people because it hurt YOU too bad, sounds selfish and stupid to me.

P.s. Why do you think rape is so much harder on women then men, or do men not get raped?

^ It wasn't it's just more relatable, recent, and familiar because it was in front of us and we have a long standing record of the effects on blacks.

I don't think anyone ever said man black people got enslaved the worst.

But I didn't even mention men getting raped anywhere in my posts. And since you asked, I actually think it's equally as hard for a man who gets raped. It may even be harder because men aren't "supposed" to get raped.

Last edited:
She didn't wake up when he took off her clothes and penetrated her? I don't know man I don't know, that's definitely not the whole story though.

ANDEE, going to sleep after a drink and a pill is fine. claiming you completely blacked out after one pill and one drink and can't recall any details of an assault is rather suspicious. if you know a pill or a drink impacts you that hard why are you doing either, let alone both at a party?

Handle bars + any hard liquor

Dat Texas cocktail...

I remember my cousin got caught up in a bogus rape charge in college. A girl had a train ran on her in a car at the park. My cousin was one of the guys . She made it seem that they drugged her when the whole time she got drunk with them and told my cousin that she wanted to smash. My cousin told her if he smash, his boys had to, too. She agreed. The next day she told someone that she was raped. I sent my girl cousin to set that *** straight. She finally confessed to the whole thing.

OP, don't be a duck. Follow what your guts is telling you.

Last edited:
:rolleyes :stoneface: :smh: @ all the hyperbole about this would be dragged out for years and months or whatever in court.

Man stop. This ain't the Kobe rape case. Media doesn't care about this and homeboy would be forced to cop a plea. I have two sisters and if they were too weak minded to prosecute someone who raped them I'd never speak to them again.

So you think the reasons I listed as to why women often don't report rape, which were all facts by the way, only pertain to high profile cases? :rolleyes Your sisters are very lucky to have such an understanding, open-minded brother. I hope nothing ever happens to your sisters, but if ever there was silver lining in such traumatic events, I'm sure not talking to you would be the silver lining.

you got played bra bra. Although this isnt as bad as the supposed "RAPE" my brothers ex girl punched herself in the face and accused my brother of assaulting her because he broke up with her. Long story short they dropped the charges on my brother but she actually tried to take him to court 3 times. all im saying is women are deceitful she let him get the box now shes covering it up. more power 2 you if you believe her lies

you got played bra bra. Although this isnt as bad as the supposed "RAPE" my brothers ex girl punched herself in the face and accused my brother of assaulting her because he broke up with her. Long story short they dropped the charges on my brother but she actually tried to take him to court 3 times. all im saying is women are deceitful she let him get the box now shes covering it up. more power 2 you if you believe her lies

WELCOME ARE U HERE FOR DA ROYALS, PIZZA KOBES, BARNEY BRONS, OR SLIMER KDV????

GO BACK TO I$$

Late , but if a woman felt that she was raped, she would immediately press charges.

Maybe she was really drunk, but passing out in the middle of a party with her sister and close friends? I'm sure her sister would have easily taken her to her room and tossed her in the bed and locked her there.

Everyone must have seen the chick and the guy drunk and flirting with each other and thought nothing of it if they ended up ******g.

Not to be a ****, but I can't call this rape. Just poor decision making from everyone and she regrets that it happened.

Why is she mixing prescription pills with alcohol? That doesn't sound like it would ever be a good idea.

C'MON FREEZE.

I KNOW U BETTER THAN THAT MAN.

U PART OF THE TEAM FITNESS THREAD SO I KNOW UR A POSITIVE DUDE.

Oh no doubt, I'm extremely positive. I feel for my brothern, I really hope he's not getting played, nobody deserves that, and he seems like a stand up guy. But at the same time, sometimes big bro has to keep it real when lil bro is being blinded by the details. Love makes you crazy...TRUST ME...but as a logical guy..it just seems, and this is just my opinion, that this situation is...complicated. It just feels, weird. Like, sitcom'y. Like, and keep it 100, but rape is such a devastating thing, that if somebody you love came to you, (mother, sister, cousin, aunt, etc) and said they were raped, there should be a certain level of trust, of integrity, that there could be no shadow of a doubt that what they said happened, happened exactly as they said it. Like who even says/implies/hints that they were raped before they're sure? How are you not sure? Like you need somebody to cosign for you? She didn't ask dude if he raped her, and he didn't say yes, com'n now. She asked dude 'Did we do anything', and made up in her own mind after he said yes, that she either felt bad about doing that to OP, or regretted going along with it, figured the alcohol was the culprit, oh but she didnt 'get that drunk'.

Like, OP was doubting her statements before he everrrrrrr even came here brosef. Which tells me, the foundation of trust they have is 'shakeyyy babyyy'. Like, who would lie about rape, maybe perhaps somebody that lies about other stuff.. I know if my girl told me anything like that I'd be sick as hell since it would have to be true, and there'd no limit to the hell I would rain down on the head of the guilty.

I truly hope, at the cost of her lying, that his shorty didn't actually get raped. That should happen to no female, ever. I just hope, whatever happens, the truth comes out, whether the outcome is good or bad, and that OP can move forward either with/without her.

Just some thoughts though...

Also...like I said...Unless dude likes boning dead bodies, she had to be some kind of awake, (which then pokes holes into the idea of not knowing what happened, but whatever). I know when my shorty is sleep, her limp body is heavy as hell. So if his girl was passed out, she had to have passed out in the bedroom with him already, otherwise people wouldve noticed him carrying a corpse throughout the house. It's hard just getting a sleeping baby out of his clothes and into pajamas, much less an adult. She had no bruises..no cuts...no scratch marks..no real evidence of forced anything. And he got her completely nude? Mmm.

So let's add that up...Say she knocked out on the couch, he'd have to pick her up and either throw her over his shoulder on some Rambo steeze, or hold her like he's just dancing with her on some Weekend @ Bernie's. Maneuver the house, gotta be stealthy though, if nobody saw them together. Find a room, get her in said room. Undress her, completely. Smash, and then bounce before anybody notices something's afoot.
Yeeeeaaaa....That's a lot of work for a guy that's completely trashed to do alone..

She didn't wake up when he took off her clothes and penetrated her? I don't know man I don't know, that's definitely not the whole story though.
I'm saying, did my dude undress and essentially **** a dead body? While he was stumbling, blackout drunk?

Last edited:
PRECIATE THAT MY MAN.

NOTE TO ALL THE PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD.

THIS IS HOW YOU POST LOGICALLY.

THIS IS HOW U ADDRESS AN ISSUE.

INSTEAD OF THE TAH RONE THIS AND SKEET SKEET BRUH BRUH NONSENSE.

Back
Top Bottom