Girlfriends who are OBSESSED with designer purses UNappreciation vol. I hate Coach

aye u didnt have to necessarily get the one she exactly wanted. she didnt "tell you" specifically to get that one. couldve copped somethingelse/cheaper. its the thought that counts
wink.gif

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by ebayologist

I've never asked for this once, but pics of said girl? I know you go to Columbia (the 2nd rate one in Chicago,
laugh.gif
I kid) but I really hope you ain't messing with the girls that go there. Literally not an attractive girl that goes to that school…
laugh.gif
have you taken classes at Columbia? And if so when? I dunno what you believe as attractive but Columbia girls are
pimp.gif
Don't make a comment unless you have been a fulltime student there. Columbia aint know ASU or UT of Austin but they got some dope chicks there.

-The Juice

I go to the better art school up the street my friend. SAIC. I'm not saying SAIC the spot for girls unless you like fob Korean girls, but be real. Columbia?
laugh.gif
Depaul? yeah. Columbia? not so much.
LMAO you go to SAIC? Columbia has some broads kid for real. And it's not like it matters anyway. All 3 of those schools are in the middle of downtown. Open campuses FTW. Just walk down Mich. Ave, you are bound to find a dime whether she is from Columbia, SAIC, or Depaul. Where you stay at? In the loop or out in Wicker?

also people outside of Illinois mistaking Columbia for the one in NY FTW
pimp.gif
I work at GM during the summer....they think it's another division of the one in NYC
roll.gif

-The Juice

Yep, graduating this spring, actually looking at the real Columbia for graduate school. I stay in the gold coast. But
smh.gif
@ the faking people out with the Columbia name, those are so totally disparate school it's not even funny. But I've met mad Columbia girls, I'm not saying they're all ugly, but nothing to write home about. Take it easy OJ.
laugh.gif
Ehh I wouldn't say "desperate" I transfered from Wayne State Uni, and turned down going to UT of Austin to go there. I wanted to experience Chicago and their graphic design program is
pimp.gif
. I love it here but to each is own I guess. I do notice the tremendous hate from others on Columbia. I think its a little bit of jealousy.

-The Juice

Columbia University in NYC isn't totally disparate from Columbia College in Chicago? are you high? One is an Ivy League and the other is a 2nd rate art school.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
my bad I didn't read, I thought you said "Desperate". I don't think they named Columbia College after the Columbia in NYC. I may be wrong though. Wow I am kinda hurt you are calling my school 2nd rate
laugh.gif
Mad cause we continue to buy every building in the Loop? Or that our photolab and graphic design lab is better than yours? Or that we are the biggest liberal arts school in the country? It's cool fam I don't want to argue. SAIC is family to me, I have no objections, and the Museum is hella dope
pimp.gif

what you trickin? an 8th grader?.... i bet you be hooking her up with all the dope hannah montana !%++ too.

Got me
indifferent.gif
. I sawry, forgive? yes? ='(

Coach is not expensive and you are not.....ehhhh.... nvm.

-The Juice

this cheap +*!!@ dont rock cheap %*+@ like you and your trick
happy.gif
how bout we play nice and ill throw you the lil discount i got at coach i never use? no?

happy.gif
how bout we play nice and ill throw you the lil discount i got at coach i never use? no?
Cool
pimp.gif
Could you wipe the semen off of it first though?

-The Juice

laugh.gif
i do like coach bags though, they're pretty sick looking and because i dated a girl who was really into bags, i now spot them and can tell when a girlis rocking a nice one.

Originally Posted by CarlMonday

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

coach?

you dating a 7th grader?
WTH you talking bout! Have you ever been in a Coach store? Coach has been a godsend to me...I can shower the wife with 5-6 purses for under a G going to the Coach Outlet.
congrats?
indifferent.gif
I never knew 7th graderscarried $500 bags

Anyways I have one...I DIDN'T ask for it..and my boyfriend bought it for my bday 2 years ago.
I like it though..but it's my first and last one..in less somebody else buys me another..cause I sure as hell am not.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

coach?

you dating a 7th grader?
WTH you talking bout! Have you ever been in a Coach store? Coach has been a godsend to me...I can shower the wife with 5-6 purses for under a G going to the Coach Outlet.
congrats?
indifferent.gif
I never knew 7th graders carried $500 bags.
The ones in New York City do.

Wait so cats saying Coach isn't that expensive, yall must be referring to Coach handbags that are sold in Macy's.... because the ACTUAL Coach storesells bags from $700-1500 thats on par with Gucci, Michael Kors and etc

Yall cats ain't making sense you want your girl to have an addiction with LV bags that collections mostly start off in the low $800's instead of Coacha more inexpensive and quality brand.

My girl is content with anything i give her wether its pricey or inexpensive.

Well I haven't seen one..and if I do I'll make sure to tell their mommy and daddy they're insane.

Expensive purses? Try wallets! Last year, for my wife's birthday I got a her a Chanel wallet, and the thing ran me $850. I was looking like
ohwell.gif
when they rang it up. It's all good though, the wife is worth it; plus itwas her birthday.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Wait so cats saying Coach isn't that expensive, yall must be referring to Coach handbags that are sold in Macy's.... because the ACTUAL Coach store sells bags from $700-1500 thats on par with Gucci, Michael Kors and etc

Yall cats ain't making sense you want your girl to have an addiction with LV bags that collections mostly start off in the low $800's instead of Coach a more inexpensive and quality brand.

My girl is content with anything i give her wether its pricey or inexpensive.
Thats what I am saying like dudes act like a COLLEGE student is supposed to drop $400 daily with no problems. Like do some of you even have a GF?I dunno maybe I am overexaggerating, I guess Coach is horrible and my girl is cheap because she would much rather spend money on Christian Louboutin, than LV.My mistake didn't realize the ballers on NT.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by jay zoe2

Expensive purses? Try wallets! Last year, for my wife's birthday I got a her a Chanel wallet, and the thing ran me $850. I was looking like
ohwell.gif
when they rang it up. It's all good though, the wife is worth it; plus it was her birthday.
eek.gif
Ouch...no money to put in the wallet FTL
laugh.gif

happy.gif
Cool
pimp.gif
Could you wipe the semen off of it first though?

-The Juice

ur so incredibly salty. you got all worked up about spending money on a designer bag to find out that calling coach designer is an insult toactual designer bags...
ur right you got every right to be upset your girlfriend got you spending money on that tacky #%$#, like for what? so she can look fly in her playsuit when yougo take her to see backyardigans on ice.

ohwell.gif
when they rang it up. It's all good though, the wife is worth it; plus it was her birthday.

I don't get !!** like this. Why be enamored with things you honestly can't afford. Being able to purchase is different than being able to afford.I'm not saying you particularly are going to go broke cause you bought a wallet but it seems like recent epidemic in America of people buying luxury goodswho can't really afford them. I mean end of the day spend your money how you want, just seems stupid to me. If $850 for a wallet doesn't faze you thenshopping at Chanel makes sense and more power to you, but if it doesn't… then I don't get why you don't just find something still nice but morewithin your "lifestyle".

Originally Posted by NYelectric

Originally Posted by AJChick23

coach?

you dating a 7th grader?
congrats?
indifferent.gif
I never knew 7th graders carried $500 bags.
The ones in New York City do.
^^^^^ NYelectric-why does it say fake dirty under your name?

ohwell.gif

I don't get !!** like this. Why be enamored with things you honestly can't afford. Being able to purchase is different than being able to afford. I'm not saying you particularly are going to go broke cause you bought a wallet but it seems like recent epidemic in America of people buying luxury goods who can't really afford them. I mean end of the day spend your money how you want, just seems stupid to me. If $850 for a wallet doesn't faze you then shopping at Chanel makes sense and more power to you, but if it doesn't… then I don't get why you don't just find something still nice but more within your "lifestyle".

ding ding ding.

Coach is not expensive
Que?! You must be mistaking all Coach for those $60 bags that hoodrats flaunt when they go out. Good Coach bags can cost a minimum of $700 on saleat an outlet.

Coach isn't really "cheap" if you are the average person (not the NT ballers) but at least she didn't ask you for a Gucci or LV bag...

Originally Posted by kingofthesouthga

Originally Posted by CWrite78

look on the bright side, atleast she wasn't asking for more expensive brands like LV.

exactly! gucci and louis is where ur pockets will hurt. i thank god when my wife wants a coach purse for 3-400 because her gucci purse usually start at 900 and i dont even wanna speak on the louie
Word. And when you talk about Chanel bags its a wrap
smh.gif

Thankfully for me even tho my girl is into designer bags she doesnt ask me to buy them for her
laugh.gif

But I am gonna get her something from LV this Christmas
happy.gif

ohwell.gif

I don't get !!** like this. Why be enamored with things you honestly can't afford. Being able to purchase is different than being able to afford. I'm not saying you particularly are going to go broke cause you bought a wallet but it seems like recent epidemic in America of people buying luxury goods who can't really afford them. I mean end of the day spend your money how you want, just seems stupid to me. If $850 for a wallet doesn't faze you then shopping at Chanel makes sense and more power to you, but if it doesn't… then I don't get why you don't just find something still nice but more within your "lifestyle".
See the problem is I DO have the money to buy luxury goods. BUT I do not buy them on the regular because I work hard and understand the value of adollar. I would have much rather spent that $400 on something else, but I was stuck. I did not know what to get and like I said, she saw the purse and lovedit. That purse IMO makes no sense to me, and thats why I was upset.

-The Juice

Back
Top Bottom