Girls on NT

I don't even know what's going on right now :lol: some of these threads just get randomly dug up

Lmaoooooooo at that Dom Kennedy grave thing being mentioned, damn near **** myself the first time I saw that

Last edited:
Friggin ******** was so funny but annoying at the same time. I remember I had no idea that forum existed and then go on it and find just tons of dude's capping on people's pics from the Post Your Pic thread. It was all jokes until I saw my pic in there.

they used to be ruthless back then :lol:

I miss stepheezy :wow:

I would save her IDC IDC IDC ..

this man knows :wow:

i think i used to follow her on IG before

Last edited:

Never reported you my dude; you can do your thing til the mods come get you

You bout that savage Internet life; what personality were you last SN

Last edited:
Was Stepheezy the asian chick that had like super yellow teeth? I swear there was this one time where some asian chick had her pic up and someone pointed out her teeth and straight photoshopped her choppers as some pearly whites.

There was also some black chick that was on for like a hot sec. Was like into girls and someone posted up some studio photos of herself and she had tons of stretch marks everywhere. People straight clowned on her and because I was bored, I photoshopped her skin all smooth and people thought she looked better. I think like 10 people got banned from that thread. Haha.

i know some of you guys will remember
embarassed.gif

name?

Back
Top Bottom