Girls who like sneakers, apparently we're hated on NT

Girls rockin sneakers to me is so childish and too much like a dude. For real. Grow up and be a woman. Get your grown and sexy on and rock them heels ya dig.

kourtney-kardashian-maxim-10.jpg

85591440.jpg

audrina-patridge-topless-jeans-04.jpg

83339536.jpg

smh.gif
@ this damn women in sneakers nonsense.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

again flaim suit on. if you go to high end designer thread you notice everybody is from fast movin areas or cities.........

Boston
Tdot
ATL
CHI
NYC

you dig..............its not that hard to understand.
hey now we do our thing in alabama too so do our females. well nvm like 20% of us
you got a point
tired.gif

Word to VA's 20%

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

so a grown woman should be rocking heels everyday!? To do laundry? To get groceries? To go get gas!? To drop something off?!
laugh.gif

Get'em girls!
laugh.gif

Not just heels fam'....Flats, booties, Gladiators, drivers....ect ect

so a grown woman should be rocking heels everyday!? To do laundry? To get groceries? To go get gas!? To drop something off?!
laugh.gif

that was never said in this thread.

again, chicks got many options

seriously every girls should use Sex and the City as motivation on how to dress.
who cares if you're comfortable or not, not me you can take your shoes off when we get back to my place
wink.gif

laugh.gif

skimmers, ballet, wedges, sandals, driving shoes, flip flops, you name it. Just check out the bazillion of categories of different shoe styles on Zappos
laugh.gif
IT's great. I love shoes. Now I want to shoe shop

again flaim suit on. if you go to high end designer thread you notice everybody is from fast movin areas or cities.........

Boston
Tdot
ATL
CHI
NYC

My only beef with this statement is you put Boston and not Miami...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

Boston
Tdot
ATL
CHI
NYC

smh.gif

my bad of course Miami, it was quick.

Nothing like a girl in some American Cups, something about the shoe on a woman that does it, but this is an immature thread...I LOVE girls in kicks, somethingthat we can connect on that doesn't interfere with each others mindsets. I try to put every girl I mess with on kicks, but they keep the hills andflippers.

laugh.gif
yes. and if not they have wedges, and they also have uggs, boots, gladiators, flats, etc.

Sneakers are butch, plain and simple. Only time a girl should be rockin sneakers is if she is working out or playing a sport, period.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

Boston
Tdot
ATL
CHI
NYC

smh.gif

my bad of course Miami, it was quick.

how you on't have LA on there...seriously though, like no BS

and what do I like on a man's feet? I guess a wide variety...dude's who still wear nuttin' but kicks is not sexy. The loafer movement is fulleffect and you can either get down or lay down

EVERYTHING id wrong with a girl who is obsessed with sneakers, I just think it says alot about their priorites

yeah...I dont want my girl knowing what a "Spiz'ike" is...or a Defining Moments Package...ill put her in a head-lock if she ever blurted theseterms out...

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

yeah...I dont want my girl knowing what a "Spiz'ike" is...or a Defining Moments Package...ill put her in a head-lock if she ever blurted these terms out...
laugh.gif
Dam...I know what they are but I don't ever just"blurt" them out. I think packs are dumb tho
nerd.gif

and ANYBODY obsessed with kicks is a no-go, I don't care what's danglin' between yo legs
grin.gif

roll.gif

word........that might have been attractive when i was younger, def not now. matter fact i turn 24 in May. I think the people saying girls in sneakers ispoppin is related to age. hell chicks talk junk about other females who dress like that even. its just not a good look for say 21+ female at all.

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by MECKS

they are sexy as hell to me

no lieee

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

DEFINATELY NOT DOING IT FOR ME. HOW TALL IS SHE? SHE LOOKS ALMOST ****** STATUS AND HER HEAD IS TAKING OVER HER BODY.

wat the hell is wrong with you?.... ol picky sucka

LOL. Yea I am but thats just my preference. She not doing it for me.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by MECKS

they are sexy as hell to me

no lieee

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

DEFINATELY NOT DOING IT FOR ME. HOW TALL IS SHE? SHE LOOKS ALMOST ****** STATUS AND HER HEAD IS TAKING OVER HER BODY.

wat the hell is wrong with you?.... ol picky sucka
if that's him in his avy then he has every right to be picky... ol tyrese lookin boy
devil.gif

lmao

Ok. I'll take that as a compliment. LOL

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

laugh.gif
yes. and if not they have wedges, and they also have uggs, boots, gladiators, flats, etc.

Sneakers are butch, plain and simple. Only time a girl should be rockin sneakers is if she is working out or playing a sport, period.

-The Juice
Basically....

/Thread.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

word to motha ima wear more boat shoes this season. its a better look that i expected.
They are always FTW bro. The perfect medium. Better late than never.
laugh.gif

Rocking my black Boat shoe/loafer right now
pimp.gif

Solange is WAY underrated
tired.gif

True story
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ChineyRoyal

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

So what are you females down with on our feet?
laugh.gif
Lanvin sneakers
smile.gif
Those are disgusting. Not in a good way.
sick.gif
ohwell.gif

I know a good amount about womens fashion, if you think thats "gay", then so be it...Bring your female around me and watch her be on cloud 9...Ill let her tell you how "gay" I am when I return her to you...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Boston
Tdot
ATL
CHI
NYC

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Here we go w/ this !!%! again
Get your grown and sexy on and rock them heels ya dig.
What about the grown and ugly women?
Get'em girls!
laugh.gif

Not just heels fam'....Flats, booties, Gladiators, drivers....ect ect
True.
Originally Posted by Nawth21

laugh.gif

skimmers, ballet, wedges, sandals, driving shoes, flip flops, you name it. Just check out the bazillion of categories of different shoe styles on Zappos
laugh.gif
IT's great. I love shoes. Now I want to shoe shop
That !!%! ain't fair
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Now that I think about it, I'm sure my preference will change when I get like around 20-23 but now I like when girls have on sneakers when we like chillinand stuff. At the same time though, those real high heels do be sexy. I definitely couldn't imagine my aunts or mom or even grandma rockin some js orforces though. That a just be plain wierd and creepy.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Get your grown and sexy on and rock them heels ya dig.
What about the grown and ugly women?

...quite frankly ....I don't give %*%+ about ugly women. They can wear w/e they want, if they are ugly...I'm not checkin for them anyway.

-The Juice

Back
Top Bottom