Girls who like sneakers, apparently we're hated on NT

All you know is whether they like sneakers or not.

That's all you really know.

You let clothes dictate what kind of person someone is? What kinda ******ed $@+# is that?

You can be gucci'ed down and be the most immature/ignorant MF'er in the world.

People put too much stock in leather and cotton.
ohwell.gif

+1

As long my girl is wearing the right stuff and the right time who am I to tell her or critcize what she wears? God knows I look like $++% a lot of the timebut god bless her she keeps her mouth shut
laugh.gif

We wear the choppa suits all week at work and at night when we head out. During the weekend we chill in the shorts and J's.

w/e

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

Man ya'll be frontin like no other. How it's acceptable for a group of adolescent males to dictate what type of shoes females can wear and when is beyond me...and some of ya'll know good and damn well ya'll STILL be rockin that Jordan/fitted collabo when you go out. I can understand that everybody is on that "grown and sexy" tip nowadays, but ya'll really can't expect a girl to wear heels everyday of their lives.

There have been many days when me and my girl have been out and about during the day and she got on bball shorts and cross trainers, and I got on some J's and a pair of bballs too. So you mean to tell me she's not "doing it" because she wants to be comfortable? Some of ya'll need some fresh air ASAP.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
say word bruh.

Originally Posted by All Ready

From my experience, there's only 2 types of chicks that wear heels everyday

You got the Mariah Carey diva, overly annoying chicks and you have the business minded office chicks
You must not have had many experiences.

I'm so sick of the same %!*% bein' talked about every other week
smh.gif

I mean, honestly OP--hail was you on when u made this post? What type of girl's you think POST on NT!? GIRLS WHO LIKE SNEAKERS.
And did take a gander and see what one of the most popular threads over in Sneaker Showcase is!? TWO OF MY FAVORITE THINGS: GIRLS X KICKS. If we were hated(which obviously not cuz it's a whole crapload of the simple broads comin' in from FSF) then there wouldn't be any over here postin' as much asthey/we do.

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

buesiness attire ftw

casual /sporty dress.. WHEN YOU OFF THE JOB..ftw

This man knows the drill....and there's such a thing as being overdressed.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Women over the age of 21 shouldnt collect gym shoes unless shes in the WNBA...

My girl only wears gym shoes to workout in

...Women should have a MEAN ugg boot, flats, booties and heel game...

LOL and I'm not into sneakers. I mainly wear flats and Converse. I have other shoes- heels, UGGS and Sperrys- I wear them time to time.

My girl rocks sneakers and heels and Timbs. Seriously, any woman who wears heels all the time is bound to have hammertime in their shoe. I buy all my girlssneakers and heels, nothin cheesy. Dudes on campus hate on her cause she got retros they wanted. And girls be eyein her heels when she go out. I'm 23 andshe's 22 so does that make her immature and me for buyin em? nope. But

[q]Shorty must be new.

This is Niketalk. If it's there, we'll find a reason to hate [/q]

all you girls that love sneakers and are hated by NT can send me a PM
pimp.gif

i LOVE a chick that loves sneakers. i don't give a damn how many heels she owns.

i like girls who like sneakers, but they got to have a heel game too

and we cant wear the same size. no sasquatch foot girls.

Honestly, call me crazy, but I love my girl to in just her t-shirt, jeans/skirt, or dress, and some flip-flops or some comfortable shoes. Heels to me kindascreams high maintenance. I mean look at most women that have on heels in the mall; ya'll know they be hurting. I'd rather my lady be comfortable.

What's with all the love for Ugg boots in this thread? I've never really been into them - I'd rather wear dress boots or something that's notso . . . bulky, lol.

some of you don't even understand why there's hate
laugh.gif

it's not that they wear sneakers...it's that they wear air jordans only and nothingelse....if you're from NYC, you know what type of girls are those
sick.gif

i don't care what the males on NT say, i will wear dunks until i die. even if i have to get custom orthopedic ones. i mean i know there's a time and aplace to dress up and i have no problem doing that, but no one will ever get me out of my sneakers permanently.

I don't care it's been a mainstay in society today that women love shoes. What difference does it make that it's sneakers? I just see that as thestarting point for young girls. As long as they look good I'd still smash.

Aint nothin wrong with some latina chick in to dunks
laugh.gif
Unless you tryinto generalize and say all those chicks act a certain way or are stupid or something like that.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Women over the age of 21 shouldnt collect gym shoes unless shes in the WNBA...

My girl only wears gym shoes to workout in

...Women should have a MEAN ugg boot, flats, booties and heel game...

You guys are way too judgmental. There should be no standard way to dress, if you don't like they way a certain person (or gender) dresses, then don'tassociate with them. I'm starting to think some of ya'll judge people by what they wear, I guess I shouldn't be surprised though since we're ina shoe forum.

Back
Top Bottom