Girls who like sneakers, apparently we're hated on NT

Originally Posted by SW33TS1NC3R1TY

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

you obviously havent encountered those broads he's talkin' about. i live around them sadly
frown.gif

they're a totally different type of female..
i live in ny, i walk all day, while i do look nice in heels, i sure ain't wearing em all the time. i only wear heels if im actually going out.

i think guys though have a problem when a girl like what they like, some guy gave me the
eek.gif
cause i told him i watch sportcenter.....like is it really that serious?
laugh.gif

i probably like alot of guy oriented stuff cuz i got 2 older brothers.

Any girl who watches Sportscenter can wear whatever the hell she wants!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by infamousod

what makes it ok for a guy to collect sneakers past 21? how's that different from a girl?

everyone has their own style, as long as they can dress properly for different occasions and have some class it's all good.
it is the same thing
not a good look either way

Lol at some of you males naming designer heels. omo

anyways..UGGZ are disgusting...do me a favor and slap ya self.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Why the hate on uggs? The look cute on girls

I love my Uggs. And no, they are not the Classics. They are the Langleys (Ugg does make more than one style) and they have the leather upper, lug sole and aheel. Work very well in slush and snow.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Why the hate on uggs? The look cute on girls
Listen...I don't know what it is...maybe the fact that I live in Florida.
I mean..[choppa]wat iz u dawwinnnn?[/choppa] its FLORIDA.

I'm not really a sneaker person i prefer heels i'm so used to them.But i do wear sneakers once in a blue moon.
laugh.gif

Im sorry, but uggs are wack....
laugh.gif

I rather wear some timbs or nikeboots.

It's not that the uggs are wack, but it's the fact that trends are wack. Truth.

Debbies a girl and shes mad appreciated in the WDYWT and Pick up Posts in the sneakercase forum

Im sorry, but uggs are wack....
laugh.gif

I rather wear some timbs or nikeboots.

This along with you watching SportsCenter makes me question your sexuality...Are you Les?...take No Offense, but it would add missing peices to this Puzzle....

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Coach kicks on chicks
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

HoodRat-##%
grin.gif
false, my girl aint no hoodrat and thats all she wears
grin.gif
sheeven know the damn dates when a new cw is coming out
grin.gif
X2

I can understand what most NTers here are saying. I use to collect jordans, nikes, etc. but things have changed. It was cool like 5 years ago to see a girl ina pair of jordans but the way the games changed it seems like girls in jordans = trying too hard. Now i wear sandals, flats, heels and rarely sneakers. ladies,if you really want to invest in some beautiful shoes buy a pair of christian louboutins
smile.gif

Originally Posted by MINiature jays

I can understand what most NTers here are saying. I use to collect jordans, nikes, etc. but things have changed. It was cool like 5 years ago to see a girl in a pair of jordans but the way the games changed it seems like girls in jordans = trying too hard. Now i wear sandals, flats, heels and rarely sneakers. ladies, if you really want to invest in some beautiful shoes buy a pair of christian louboutins
smile.gif

...Fancy
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

I disagree with what you said...personally I know a lot about fashion in general and every girl ive been with gets her style on so i learn a thingor two..... nothing wrong with knowing things outside the stereotypical male spectrum

KayCurrency
tongue.gif

I'd rather buy 1 pair of louboutins, gucci's, LV, or MJ rather than 6 pairs of jordans..but thats just how i feel
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom