Girls who like sneakers, apparently we're hated on NT

ahh man.. im in the middle... der suttin SO SEXY bout a girl that can rock kicks. BUT for some reason when i see a girl is flats is like oh my goodness!esspecially if she looks good. Oh My gooodness man. The only heels i like are regular pumps. I dont like feet, so i dont dig the open toe heels. Pumps ( closedtoe) on the other hand
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Com'on fam...You can tell ALOT about how mature a person is by the way he or she dresses....
All you know is whether they like sneakers or not.

That's all you really know.

You let clothes dictate what kind of person someone is? What kinda ******ed $@+# is that?

You can be gucci'ed down and be the most immature/ignorant MF'er in the world.

People put too much stock in leather and cotton.
ohwell.gif

Pops: dress how you want to be addressed! If you think people don't take how you're dressed seriously you're trippin. I've noticed that withwomen it def. Is a minority thing when it comes to wearing sneakers and matching their belts, hair accessories, finger nails, nose rings, fronts, back packwith their sneaks. +$%## disgusting!

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Try wearing heels everyday .

I swear NTers live in a dream world , hence why most of you are single .
Kneesh letting her irrational thought seep out once again.

Who the #$@* was talking about wearing heels everyday? All that was being said is that sneakers everyday especially Jordans on a female ain't a good look especially when you reach a certain age. You're still a child so I understand.
Re-read what I said .

I already said kicks everyday is NOT a good look .

Dudes can't even read .
ooooooo i love heels =) i actually havent purchased a pair so sneakers since last year march or april and that was to go to six flags just for walking. they were a pair of air stabs. but i myself think i have a problem i go to look for flats...come home with heels, went to look for a new pair of riding boots came home with heels =/...help.
I need some more brown riding boots . What kind of flats were you looking for ?

cat think because they got on polo, and gucci, LV they grown!
laugh.gif

True .

_'s still be tacky as hell ...
roll.gif
smh.gif

Why yall bringin Gucci and LV into this?

Maybe cats should check that dressing better thread. I find it funny you don't think a lot of women like to get fancy on the regular. I'm fromnortheast, nj, ct, ny got women stylin all day everyday.

ooooooo i love heels =) i actually havent purchased a pair so sneakers since last year march or april and that was to go to six flags just for walking. they were a pair of air stabs. but i myself think i have a problem i go to look for flats...come home with heels, went to look for a new pair of riding boots came home with heels =/...help.
I need some more brown riding boots . What kind of flats were you looking for ?

try steve madden for your riding boots. since spring is coming most of them are on sale for 100 and less. and as for flats it doesnt reallymatter. i saw some reeeeaaaaallll cute burberry ones but my friends want me to get the burberry rain boots with them so i will get those and stick to my littleblack steve madden flats with the cutest little bow on the toe .

Versatility is all I expect.

But the Spanish chicks that OP quoted are youngus bungus... so if you running into these kinds of girls you on the wrong side of the street.

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMs

Versatility is all I expect.

But the Spanish chicks that OP quoted are youngus bungus... so if you running into these kinds of girls you on the wrong side of the street.
word. them 16 yr old broads from washington heights don't count
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

just for the record...

sneakers>flats/flip flops

i hear dudes in here all "i mean, i see girls dressed up.....flats"

F outta here with them 5 dollar, beat down, scuffed up, dingy %!% ballerina shoes....

i appreciate a chick in sneaks

Hate those. the bottoms be scuffed as hell. sole be thin as a mug. That "chinese" slipper fad from a couple years back was the worst.

just for the record...

F outta here with them 5 dollar, beat down, scuffed up, dingy %!% ballerina shoes....

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
conways, pretty girl, and easy pickins shoes smh. i want to put a lit book of matches to those chicks feet.

just for the record...

nah eff that, give me a pair of Lanvin flats and I'll be set. Like butter. mmmmmm. I'm not about to drop 500 on some flats though,I'm cheap when it comes to shoes. Boots are another story. So are handbags
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Nawth21

just for the record...

nah eff that, give me a pair of Lanvin flats and I'll be set. Like butter. mmmmmm. I'm not about to drop 500 on some flats though, I'm cheap when it comes to shoes. Boots are another story. So are handbags
embarassed.gif

basically

c'mon eNPHAN all flats are not 5 dollars.........lets be real. Women love flats and its a good look on em.

Com'on fam...You can tell ALOT about how mature a person is by the way he or she dresses....

I cant front Kay, this might be the dumbest %#!# Ive heard in a while
smh.gif

From my experience, there's only 2 types of chicks that wear heels everyday

You got the Mariah Carey diva, overly annoying chicks and you have the business minded office chicks

I mostly wear Sperrys,flats, flip flops, and occasionally j's/nikes or heels to class.

I'm late half the time..so I don't need to be speed walking in heels everyday..plus my campus is hugeee.
You just got to mix it up IMO. You can't wear sneakers 24/7...gotta let the toes breathe in FL.

It isn't like a chick is dirty if she got kicks on though .

You guys have to remember that gym shoes are $100+ .

But if she had on a $100 pair of flats you guys would go
eek.gif

I do hate to see girls with Team Jordan's on tucked behind their jeans .

I be like ...

How y'all feel about Chucks / Vans / Chukkas though ?

Ok wow. Did you just edit that AJ or am I going crazy. You took out the part I was going to quote
smh.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by dreClark

All you know is whether they like sneakers or not.

That's all you really know.

You let clothes dictate what kind of person someone is? What kinda ******ed $@+# is that?

You can be gucci'ed down and be the most immature/ignorant MF'er in the world.

People put too much stock in leather and cotton.
ohwell.gif
scan0005.jpg

cat think because they got on polo, and gucci, LV they grown!
laugh.gif

Exhibit A:

23rsm75.jpg

Exhibit B:

kq2yt.jpg

Man ya'll be frontin like no other. How it's acceptable for a group of adolescent males to dictate what type of shoes females canwear and when is beyond me...and some of ya'll know good and damn well ya'll STILL be rockin that Jordan/fitted collabo when you go out. I canunderstand that everybody is on that "grown and sexy" tip nowadays, but ya'll really can't expect a girl to wear heels everyday of theirlives.

There have been many days when me and my girl have been out and about during the day and she got on bball shorts and cross trainers, and I got on some J'sand a pair of bballs too. So you mean to tell me she's not "doing it" because she wants to be comfortable? Some of ya'll need some fresh airASAP.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Ok wow. Did you just edit that AJ or am I going crazy. You took out the part I was going to quote
smh.gif
lol I nah..I did have why the hell is the thread 8+ pages?

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

Man ya'll be frontin like no other. How it's acceptable for a group of adolescent males to dictate what type of shoes females can wear and when is beyond me...and some of ya'll know good and damn well ya'll STILL be rockin that Jordan/fitted collabo when you go out. I can understand that everybody is on that "grown and sexy" tip nowadays, but ya'll really can't expect a girl to wear heels everyday of their lives.

There have been many days when me and my girl have been out and about during the day and she got on bball shorts and cross trainers, and I got on some J's and a pair of bballs too. So you mean to tell me she's not "doing it" because she wants to be comfortable? Some of ya'll need some fresh air ASAP.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom