tumblr_l98lwokcTl1qbipv3o1_400.gif

tumblr_l98plzGLFU1qbipv3o1_400.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ everything about this thread through.

OP Im gunna be 100%. Youre a cool dude and all but you knew what you were getting when you made this topic and posted thos pics. You cant get mad when people make jokes and %!+$ cause you know how it is here. Youve been here long enough. Not everyone is gunna agree with you. Just saying. You %#$!@$ up expecting something good to come from this topic. 

laugh.gif
Just read through the thread... rule #2, never post pics of your girl. A vet should know this.

OP Im gunna be 100%. Youre a cool dude and all but you knew what you were getting when you made this topic and posted thos pics. You cant get mad when people make jokes and %!+$ cause you know how it is here. Youve been here long enough. Not everyone is gunna agree with you. Just saying. You %#$!@$ up expecting something good to come from this topic.

Water under a broken bridge..

Originally Posted by Murda He

Water under a broken bridge..
Chin up old man.

noogie-46989.jpg

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

44896_164875386856596_100000024083246_574976_3739474_n.jpg

Call me crazy, but I'd beat, and she kinda cute, gap and all. Her gap gives her character, and what if she had a Gap "down bottom".
happy.gif

NO disrespect to OP but I agree...
Word, I guess the other pic was just a bad shot. But in all seriousness, she's cute.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

44896_164875386856596_100000024083246_574976_3739474_n.jpg

Call me crazy, but I'd beat, and she kinda cute, gap and all. Her gap gives her character, and what if she had a Gap "down bottom".
happy.gif

NO disrespect to OP but I agree...
Word, I guess the other pic was just a bad shot. But in all seriousness, she's cute.
I guess.. Her sister looks as good or better in person... FACT: If you saw the two standing side by side, you'd holla at the sister. And this is coming from me. I would post a different pic but ya'll %$*%!$ don't know how to act.  *Cue lemur comparison pics*
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom