Girls with gaps appreciation thread.

Alot of this thread is just fluff. But you're alright for an *$@ hole Club. I don't mind certain sphincters in my e fam
pimp.gif
. I liked you more with the 27 though.. free my samurai Club 27
laugh.gif

Hell nah... that last gif just bicycle kicked me in the funny bone. TOASTY! Somebody finish me.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Superpusha

This thread is

tumblr_l98lwokcTl1qbipv3o1_400.gif

tumblr_l98plzGLFU1qbipv3o1_400.gif

laugh.gif
What in the world? She aint got one tiny ounce of shame.
laugh.gif
tired.gif
roll.gif

Rilla, didn't even know you got a new SN.

Personally, I'd do it. The girl is cute and I'm guessing you're feeling her a lot to ask us and post pics.

Good thing is, you both have or should have a great feel for each other considering the connection so it shouldn't be a big learning curve.

RKO, this thread was never intended to be about the looks of my lady.. I ain't even into all that superficial #$#@ man. I actually had a thread topic and concept. But that lame !#+ "pics?" meme #$#@ just took its usual course... so I just changed the title and rolled with the punches nah mean? I mean...what? You see me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Murda He

RKO, this thread was never intended to be about the looks of my lady.. I ain't even into all that superficial #$#@ man. I actually had a thread topic and concept. But that lame !#+ "pics?" meme #$#@ just took its usual course... so I just changed the title and rolled with the punches nah mean? I mean...what? You see me
laugh.gif

I see you.

Its almost as bad as the Ohio jokes are getting. Its getting so bad that some guy from Rhode Island tried to get in on it. Rhode Island. Seriously? Its like a girl-less dude coming in here clowning.
laugh.gif

So ya'll official? I'm late.

I been official... we're semi official..
laugh.gif
. I got some windows to close before I open any doors, ya dig? But @%++ all that for right now.. and this thread. Meet me round the corner in the men's department..
laugh.gif

Lol, you got me, I was happy than a mug for a minute. I super quick fast clicked on the link. My reaction was like yeessss. My heart has never slowed down that fast.

Oh i get it now.

You've been here too long to let the clowns get to you like that bro.

If you start taking things too seriously you'll go off the (rock)deep end and pull a piece on NT itself while holding a shoe in your other hand.

That goalpost pic was funny tho.

Back
Top Bottom