Giving Tip for Delivery?

In the history of all human studies all human studies are not to be trusted if you don't agree with them. 

It's like  talking to a mad man.
mean.gif
 Good luck guy.

Feel free to not respond to my posts.
Nah....I'll keep responding. And once you understand studies on an academic level, you'll understand that it's not about whether or not you agree with them. It's just comprehending that all studies are skewed to reinforce the hypothesis, regardless of whether or not you agree with them. Just because a study reinforces my opinion, that doesn't mean I just throw out what I know about studies, and assume that THAT one is accurate. It's not...it's just constructed to reinforce the same opinion as mine. Not everyone thinks as subjectively as you.
but all you're doing is saying that studies aren't to be trusted, so whats the point?

Anything that you don't agree with is dismissed, as being bias.

So any discussion with you is pointless.

That's why I recommended not replying to my posts.

but all you're doing is saying that studies aren't to be trusted, so whats the point?

Anything that you don't agree with is dismissed, as being bias.

So any discussion with you is pointless.

That's why I recommended not replying to my posts.
My point is...why bother with referring to studies when their accuracy/credibility is indeterminable. Or more so, that we know they are skewed anyway to reinforce the hypothesis.  The thing is you keep relying on articles/studies to reinforce your point rather than just using your own logic to articulate your OWN points intelligently. 

So any discussion with you is pointless.       

Maybe you should not reply to my posts, since you rely on the points of view others to make your argument for you.

LOLOLOL he blocked me. I love it. Frustration at it's finest. I guess he didn't like losing that argument to a "stupid server". LOLOLOLOL.

And what's the point when you can just "click to show" anyway? I know you're reading this. LOLOLOL.

Last edited:
Not surprising. If any non-tippers or ppl who never took this seriously were going by your posts in this thread more ppl probably got turned off from tipping altogether. You come off like a scumbag person yourself.

You filling up this thread like it's your duty and you just look really bad.

Last edited:
I'm still waiting on these supposed "signs" that let him know who's a good or bad tipper.
Spill the beans, b.

Not surprising. If any non-tippers or ppl who never took this seriously going by your posts in this thread more ppl probably got turned off from tipping altogether. You come off like a scumbag person yourself.

I thought I was going crazy, it's like there is no reasoning with dude. Dude starts invoking his IQ scores and all sorts of nonsense before addressing anything. Laughable.

I'm still waiting on these supposed "signs" that let him know who's a good or bad tipper.
Spill the beans, b.
This
You said race and age and gender don't matter, but then you made sure to keep records of the race age and gender of the tippers

Last edited:
tipping is corny..

in many countries tipping is frowned upon

for some strange reasons Americans love throwing money around

what's the purpose of paying someone for doing their job that they are already being paid for?

I've never tipped in my life and I don't plan on it

I've been called a "cheap bastard", my mom even called the N word with the er on the end because of my cheapness

do you tip your doctor after a checkup?

do you tip your children's teachers for teaching them?

but you'll tip a restaraunt worker who does nothing for society right? smh

Spill the beans, b.

I brought the discrimination point up pages ago but it went uncovered. You already know what it is.

I brought the discrimination point up pages ago but it went uncovered. You already know what it is.
LOL silly NT boys jumping to conclusions. Again, for the millionth time, the signs are irrelevant to race, gender, sexual orientation, or religion. Yall reachin. Why don't you just come out and say "Tell me how you really feel". I know you want to.

tipping is corny..

what's the purpose of paying someone for doing their job that they are already being paid for?

I've been called a "cheap bastard", my mom even called the N word with the er on the end because of my cheapness

not tipping is trashy

This
You said race and age and gender don't matter, but then you made sure to keep records of the race age and gender of the tippers
Yup....it's called taking an account of the sample you are surveying. It's not my fault some of you are letting your own insecurities read to much into it. 

And if you recall I said I also did it because  I knew NT would make a big stink about it and infer all sorts of ignorant things about it. Thanks for the entertainment.

Not surprising. If any non-tippers or ppl who never took this seriously were going by your posts in this thread more ppl probably got turned off from tipping altogether. You come off like a scumbag person yourself.

LOLOLOL. Why, because I perfectly rebuttaled every single one of his points? 

Not surprising....most of the people in here aren't intelligent enough to articulate their opinions on this topic proficiently. Typical NT.

Yeah, I'm filling it up, but people keep posting....so it's not just me. Funny how no one says anything for pages and pages and pages and pages besides Bilbo, but now everyone wants to come back and cape for him since he blocked me out of frustration after losing the debate.

Last edited:
tipping is corny..

Damn b, your mom really called you the N word?

tipping is corny..

I'm pretty sure the word she used was *****rd. 2 different words. It means cheap or frugal.

Last edited:

I thought I was going crazy, it's like there is no reasoning with dude. Dude starts invoking his IQ scores and all sorts of nonsense before addressing anything. Laughable.
First off, I didn't invoke IQ scores before addressing anything. That topic came up waaaaaaaaay later my dude. You're straight up saying that's the first thing I addressed. Laughable.

And I only brought it up after you said I'm "not too bright". So I countered with that. Sorry for your loss.

I'm pretty sure the word she used was *****rd. 2 different words. It means cheap or frugal.
Holly crap I never thought of that. The word n i g g ard is completely unrelated to the other word. Wow. I'd still never say it. Imagine the looks you'd get even if you used it correctly.

Back
Top Bottom