GOAT APP legit?

That's not how Goats authentication process goes tho. Shoes aren't authenticated until goat receives and inspects said shoe...
Exactly. Just because GOAT approves your listing with the pictures you submitted, it does not mean they have been authenticated. It just means a GOAT employee glanced at your pictures (shoes "seem" legit) and approved the listing. 

Last edited:
Anyone know when the free bank deposit for cash out for old accounts ends? Have been looking around in the app and can't find it.

Still doesn't prove anything imo. We don't know whether the pair GOAT authenticated was fake like the pair he sold you. He might have some legit and fake pairs. 

Yeah, I can understand that. We were arguing back and forth about the legitimacy of the shoe, so I told him that maybe the other pairs he sold were real, and he said *****. He also stated that he would just sell them on goat, which I dont know why he didnt in the first place, and make more money. What I told him, was that I found it funny that all these DS Playoff 13s do not have a box, or plastic around the holograms, and he just dismissed it. He either doesnt know that he has fakes, or is playing dumb to save face. But it seems that he is selling these pairs on GOAT, and without boxes. And like I said, if you dont compare these to another store bought pair, it is very hard to tell that they are not real.
of course he's playing dumb, why would he admit it. That's the whole point in selling fakes, to get over on someone

The youtuber franchisekicks is claiming that the ultraboost he bought from GOAT came with a sharpie mark on the boost of his shoes. He made a video going off on GOAT and their QC. Obviously if there is something wrong with the shoes he can return them, but he stated that he is going to keep them because he is going to wear them anyways. 

Got trico NMD off StockX and one of the EVA plugs has a defect. It's like dented near the bottom of it. Anybody ever dealt with GOAT or StockX with defected items?

Got trico NMD off StockX and one of the EVA plugs has a defect. It's like dented near the bottom of it. Anybody ever dealt with GOAT or StockX with defected items?
I know that if its a serious defect GOAT will let you return it and if you complain enough they will pay for return shipping. I have never had an issue with StockX, so I don't know how their returns/complaints process works. 

Does GOAT require signature on their deliveries? Not sure if I need to reroute my package to a UPS store as I won't be home.

The youtuber franchisekicks is claiming that the ultraboost he bought from GOAT came with a sharpie mark on the boost of his shoes. He made a video going off on GOAT and their QC. Obviously if there is something wrong with the shoes he can return them, but he stated that he is going to keep them because he is going to wear them anyways. 
going off for no reason when he's gonna plan to keep and wear them

Does GOAT require signature on their deliveries? Not sure if I need to reroute my package to a UPS store as I won't be home.

No they don't, which is odd especially for high priced kicks. I'm sure people pull scams all the time but then again it goes through UPS so..

No Sig required. If you sign up for my choice, you can reschedule, deliver to another address, or pickup at local ups facility.

Anybody have issues with tracking not updating after dropping off shoes? I sold some shoes at 2:30p on a Saturday and dropped them off at a ups store just as they were closing at 5p. All weekend I was getting emails about my shipping not updating and about my order possibly being cancelelled. I got the shoes sent out in less than 3 hours. Is this normal? 72 hours between a Saturday and Sunday when UPS don't work is cutting it close. What happens when they cancel and my sale and shoes end up at their place late?

Last edited:
Anybody have issues with tracking not updating after dropping off shoes? I sold some shoes at 2:30p on a Saturday and dropped them off at a ups store just as they were closing at 5p. All weekend I was getting emails about my shipping not updating and about my order possibly being cancelelled. I got the shoes sent out in less than 3 hours. Is this normal? 72 hours between a Saturday and Sunday when UPS don't work is cutting it close. What happens when they cancel and my sale and shoes end up at their place late?
I've had it happened to me, email UPS to update tracking but I remember I sold on Thursday dropped off Friday before close and told me it might be a problem if it didn't update by Tuesday, as long as tracking shows dropped off they give you a little leeway.

Last edited:

Also dropping off at a ups store is like dropping it off at a ups affiliate. If the ups driver doesn't do a pick up that day or if the ups store employee forgets to put your package in the pile for pick up, you might not make it out on that days delivery, When possible, I always try to give it directly to ups vs. a ups store. Luckily for me, I live near a ups sorting hub so I almost always give it to them.

Last edited:

Also dropping off at a ups store is like dropping it off at a ups affiliate. If the ups driver doesn't do a pick up that day or if the ups store employee forgets to put your package in the pile for pick up, you might not make it out on that days delivery, When possible, I always try to give it directly to ups vs. a ups store. Luckily for me, I live near a ups sorting hub so I almost always give it to them.
The key I think is getting it scanned in and getting a receipt. I use UPS affiliates often and never had a problem but I always have it scanned in at drop off.

Back
Top Bottom