goddamn it...I just got into a car accident...

Its not the end of the world bruh....

Things will be iight

You should be happy you or no one else got hurt

Originally Posted by NT OG

thanks daytona...but you dont gotta do that.

dont got a job right now..that's why Im stressing so much.

I got like 600 in the bank right now. mom's living on disability.

i do got some financial aid money coming next month...we'll see I guess.
I'm a student aid consultant, if you are going to community college you should have a nice chunk of change coming your way

I assume you are getting a Pell Grant as well as Stafford Loans if your mom is on disability

theres always this:
short-bus.jpg

you can either let this situation break you OR move on and make moves to make sure you're not in the same spot 1-2-3 years down the line.

yea...Im goint to cal state fullerton right now.

but might gotta go to lacc or something.

I know how you feel. Me and my moms were in a car wreck last month and transportation is a real issue right now. Hold your head and weigh all your options.

damn son....................you are in bad situation right now.

we all got problems. itll work out

Not for nothing .. I feel bad that the guy's car is total because that's an inconvenience .. but that's all it is

After that all sympathy stops .. it's not the end of the freaking world .. you aren't handicap - with $600 dollars buy a bike and ride toschool - or a scooter .. but don't come up in here acting like is the end of the world man ..

Don't cry about it and do something about - Life is not over because you don't have a car

Originally Posted by dyyhard

you can either let this situation break you OR move on and make moves to make sure you're not in the same spot 1-2-3 years down the line.
Wise words.

dude got out of a car accident physically unscathed and hes whining? get a loan or a bus pass chachi

online courses and public transportation. SO wrecked his car and we became a single car household. Believe me, you make it work. It's not the end of theworld.

Obviously you made it out OK. Be thankful for that. You can make it to class. Whether you gotta bus it, or bum ride you can make it. Where there's a will,there's a way!

ure health/well-being is more important than the car. with that being said, just take public transportation. its not bad.

same thing happend to me last year...it's rough at first you'll get through it though...

damn man same thing happened to me last week my car broke down on me

I whole week with out it and $1800 to fix it I didnt kno what to do, I thought i was done no ride to school or work

but I got my car back in a week

man just get a ride from a friend until u can buy a new one or sumthing

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

Not for nothing .. I feel bad that the guy's car is total because that's an inconvenience .. but that's all it is

After that all sympathy stops .. it's not the end of the freaking world .. you aren't handicap - with $600 dollars buy a bike and ride to school - or a scooter .. but don't come up in here acting like is the end of the world man ..

Don't cry about it and do something about - Life is not over because you don't have a car
Yup...It's just a car

did u do something bad... i could of swore a few days ago we were going back and forth about karma ...
ohwell.gif
its rough at first, it will work itself out.. staypositive.

laugh.gif
this dude acting all emo.

things could be worse, you could have been paralyzed or dead - losing your car ain't nothing.

go get a job (or two) and get to work.

Back
Top Bottom