goddamn it...I just got into a car accident...

Originally Posted by Ryda421

motorcycle ?
smh.gif

guess you aint gettin that Arab money.....

ride a bike, city bus, carpool. sucks, but something you have to do for the mean time.

Yeah, u gonna have to bike it. Obviously, there are other options like car pool, so it's not the end of the world. But how fast were u going that u totaledyour car hitting a parked car?

should of slammed on your brakes and hit the dude that came into your lane, it sounds like he was at fault but i dunno if this was a intersection or what. yourinsurance would have supplied you with a rental and then given you a check for your totaled whip.

crying_baby.jpg

Man up. Work extra hours, save and buy a new car. Why did you even post this? Looking for e-sympathy because you're poor and a bad driver? There are USsoldiers dying in Iraq, kids getting cancer, and you want us to feel sorry for you?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I feel sorry for you my man. I hope things workout, its things like that mess up lifes. but just keep your head up try to make this work.

Bro, as I'm browsing this, my sister just now, less than a minute ago called to say the fam got into an accident but everyone's alright.

My heart skipped a beat.

you'll be alright man. csuf gets off in 2-3 weeks for break. apply for seasonal jobs for your month long break. work as much as possible. you'll bealright.

Originally Posted by TheTrapezeSwinger

Man up. Work extra hours, save and buy a new car. Why did you even post this? Looking for e-sympathy because you're poor and a bad driver? There are US soldiers dying in Iraq, kids getting cancer, and you want us to feel sorry for you?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

$!+#! please.

At least you're ok. If it makes you feel better I got in an accident on february tottaled my car hit an electrical post wouldve died if i wouldve hit thedriver side door had no insurance and now i owe $3500 on repairs for the post. life's not fair but you'll be fine. Financially im good now. if itmatters

Sorry to hear this bro. Tomorrow you won't be as mad about the whole thing. Try to start applying for some jobs, and save every dollar that you don'tNEED to spend. In the meantime you can use public transportation, or carpool with people until you have enough money to buy another car. Maybe spend less moneyon the car so that you can buy full coverage insurance. Good luck with you situation fam.

I understand it sucks to not have a ride, especially when the accident was your fault. But.....

MAN UP. HANDLE YOUR BUSINESS AND GET THROUGH THIS.

PEOPLE HAVE REBOUNDED BACK FROM MUUUUUUUCH WORSE.

fams u aint the only one.december 4th a drunk and ++%!% %+*#%# up on vicks made an unlawful left going into an office entrance.mind u she decides to make theleft when im 10 feet away from her, and when she does.she BREAKS???? so i swearve.mind u it was rainy NY day. and my car is also totaled.its a 2002 nissanaltima. my airbag didnt deploy but the passenger side did.but i was the only one in the car drving.my seat belt didnt work?@**? and not to mention i just gotthe car INSPECTED by nissan not even a month ago. so everything shouldve been functionally right? am i wrong? i dont think so.so due to no air bag and my seatbelt not working, my abdeomen hit the bottom of the steering wheel/ my chest the top part, and my head went head on to the windshield...car almost blew up.madsmoke coming out.car is comepltey done.not to mention i got it when i was 16 and just finished paying it off last year.busted my !!# all this time for nothing(my dads credit) and...now im carless.but i did have full coverage on it.well not really i got a work car.but it sux dude.i have breathing problems.both mylivers are ****KKED up my kidney and pancreas also.i hated going to doctors now i gotta go twice a week to get blood drawn and %[email protected] thas life.idc im hirinone of the best Ny law firms and see @** i get for having a faulty car THAT JUST SUPPOSELY PASSED INSPECTION. not to mention i could have blood clots in myhead.no fractured bones thank God.but my back is still killin me. my ribs are too. and not mention it was the @%%+#@$ fault,she was drunk and %+*#%# onvickedin...so i feel ur sorrow man!
goodluck to u! and not for nutin.a dude that wants to really study.will do w/e it is to get to his studies./ i seen ppl at my college ride a bike or take thebus.so no shame in it.

oh yeah if sum1 teaches me how to post pics up. ill post em up

Originally Posted by youngjzhova45

fams u aint the only one.december 4th a drunk and @+%$+ %%%+*% up on vicks made an unlawful left going into an office entrance.mind u she decides to make the left when im 10 feet away from her, and when she does.she BREAKS???? so i swearve.mind u it was rainy NY day. and my car is also totaled.its a 2002 nissan altima. my airbag didnt deploy but the passenger side did.but i was the only one in the car drving.my seat belt didnt work?!%%? and not to mention i just got the car INSPECTED by nissan not even a month ago. so everything shouldve been functionally right? am i wrong? i dont think so.so due to no air bag and my seat belt not working, my abdeomen hit the bottom of the steering wheel/ my chest the top part, and my head went head on to the windshield...car almost blew up.mad smoke coming out.car is comepltey done.not to mention i got it when i was 16 and just finished paying it off last year.busted my #+% all this time for nothing (my dads credit) and...now im carless.but i did have full coverage on it.well not really i got a work car.but it sux dude.i have breathing problems.both my livers are ****KKED up my kidney and pancreas also.i hated going to doctors now i gotta go twice a week to get blood drawn and @%%%.but thas life.idc im hirin one of the best Ny law firms and see !%% i get for having a faulty car THAT JUST SUPPOSELY PASSED INSPECTION. not to mention i could have blood clots in my head.no fractured bones thank God.but my back is still killin me. my ribs are too. and not mention it was the $%$@%+# fault,she was drunk and %%%+*% on vickedin...so i feel ur sorrow man!
goodluck to u! and not for nutin.a dude that wants to really study.will do w/e it is to get to his studies./ i seen ppl at my college ride a bike or take the bus.so no shame in it.

oh yeah if sum1 teaches me how to post pics up. ill post em up

lol damn dude. to post pics...when you are in the box typing in your reply, above are a bunch of icons. click on the "mountain" icon. to add picturesfrom photbucket or tinypic or whatever, click "add from url."

the other option is to upload a pic staight from your computer.

It's been a day already. only injury I got was some jammed fingers. lol..i was pretty emo last night. I was alone. my mom was *****in at me. didnt wannahear it from her.

NT always come through in the clutch.

Just read your original post.

First of all, I'm glad you're alright. From the sounds of things, your car got it pretty bad. Your life is a blessing.

As far as your situation goes, (I know it's cliche) but if there's a will there's a way. Bicycle, scooter, friends. Find a way to get to schoolman.

This little incident is a test of your character. Hopefully you pass
smile.gif

Atleast you're still alive. Thank the big man for that =) and pick yourself up and move on from this, you're good fam.

Back
Top Bottom