God's Son >>>>>> It Was Written (Vol. The Hitchcock Of Hip Hop, Since BIG Pop Departed)

Originally Posted by Dapper D

laugh.gif
N called his life petty, though...
My Final 15 

New York State of Mind 2

Life's a B...

The World is Yours

Memory Lane

My Way

Street Dreams remix

I Gave You Power

Take it in Blood

Live N Rap

Nas Is Like

Life We Chose (Unbelievably underrated)

Testify 

Project Windows (The I Am beat...)

What Goes Around

Dance

How Did You Leave Off "If I Ruled The World" Dap??!?!?!?!

HOW????

86a15f48748152a4f30fe455eadc9c6780384bf_r.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

IWW is vastly overrated.
thats so false.....

da super rap backpack nerds from 96 panned da album because they thought Nas "crossed over"....and to this day its Nas best selling album.

It Was Written was Nas  Still possessing that illmatic flow and lyrical prowness and combining it that he NOW had money and he was feeling himself.

On da album so he comes off with a cocky attitude which in my opinion is a refreshing and much needed dose in da rapper's reputation...i be hating that humble Nas....

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

IWW is vastly overrated.
thats so false.....

da super rap backpack nerds from 96 panned da album because they thought Nas "crossed over"....and to this day its Nas best selling album.

It Was Written was Nas  Still possessing that illmatic flow and lyrical prowness and combining it that he NOW had money and he was feeling himself.

On da album so he comes off with a cocky attitude which in my opinion is a refreshing and much needed dose in da rapper's reputation...i be hating that humble Nas....

lemme also add that when you look at that album now compared to his subsequent releases IWW stands its grown and sounds just as or even

better then his other picks on his catalog.

lemme also add that when you look at that album now compared to his subsequent releases IWW stands its grown and sounds just as or even

better then his other picks on his catalog.

No it doesn't...

That album isn't ALL over the place??...

Its not even an "album" its 14 songs slapped on a CD, packaged and sold...

One track he's a slave... Then he's gettin shot in the projects... Then he's a crime boss... Then he's a gun... Then he's tryin save black women... Then he's in shootouts... Then he wants to rule the world...

The album has NO purpose what so ever, other than him having what he thought was a group of good songs, throw it on a CD copy the Illmatic cover and there you have it...

A half @ssed album..

No it doesn't...

One track he's a slave... Then he's gettin shot in the projects... Then he's a crime boss... Then he's a gun... Then he's tryin save black women... Then he's in shootouts... Then he wants to rule the world...

The album has NO purpose what so ever, other than him having what he thought was a group of good songs, throw it on a CD copy the Illmatic cover and there you have it...

A half @ssed album..

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

No it doesn't...

A half @ssed album..
You stoooooooooooooooooooopid

No it doesn't...

A half @ssed album..

Originally Posted by gunnascott

No it doesn't...

A half @ssed album..
word...son worried about cohesiveness.....like that album wasn't da BUSINESS in 1996
smh.gif
grin.gif
...no one was rappin bout how was a gun in 1996...NOBODY
pimp.gif

this dude just making himself look stupid trying to discredit it was written
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by gunnascott

No it doesn't...

A half @ssed album..
word...son worried about cohesiveness.....like that album wasn't da BUSINESS in 1996
smh.gif
grin.gif
...no one was rappin bout how was a gun in 1996...NOBODY
pimp.gif

this dude just making himself look stupid trying to discredit it was written
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

laugh.gif
My Final 15 

New York State of Mind 2

Life's a B...

The World is Yours

Memory Lane

My Way

Street Dreams remix

I Gave You Power

Take it in Blood

Live N Rap

Nas Is Like

Testify 

What Goes Around

Dance

HOW????

laugh.gif
If any consolation, it was one of the last songs to get cut...

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

laugh.gif
My Final 15 

New York State of Mind 2

Life's a B...

The World is Yours

Memory Lane

My Way

Street Dreams remix

I Gave You Power

Take it in Blood

Live N Rap

Nas Is Like

Testify 

What Goes Around

Dance

HOW????

laugh.gif
If any consolation, it was one of the last songs to get cut...

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

lmaooo @ gods son being nas 2nd worse album

sometimes i wonder if dudes listen to albums or just say random stupid things

Well, maybe 2nd worse is pushing it but it's definitely closer to the bottom than the top if we were to rank his whole catalog. 

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

lmaooo @ gods son being nas 2nd worse album

sometimes i wonder if dudes listen to albums or just say random stupid things

Well, maybe 2nd worse is pushing it but it's definitely closer to the bottom than the top if we were to rank his whole catalog. 

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Negative, God's Son was cool but I always thought it was his worst LP. I only play about half of it
Originally Posted by cguy610

God's Son is Nas 2nd worst album.  Nastradamus is his worst.

I am > God's Son
smh.gif

I would have caught a ban back in the day for these statements...y'all _'s are wrong, I'll leave it at that.
Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Agreed with everything HARLEMONTHERISE said.

Nas doesn't have any below average albums.

ya'll remember this track from "Untitled"?
I am a huge Nas fan but to say doesn't have any below average albums is incorrect.� Clearly you must not have listened to Nastradamus!
I take it you don't see too much of this gump DipsetGeneral...his remedial $%+ in here co-signing just to co-sign, that ***$% ain't heard more than 10 Nas songs in his petty life.

laugh.gif
seems like your actually the person with the "petty" life. Gettin' emotional on a messageboard. Get yo' silly ast' outta here..

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Negative, God's Son was cool but I always thought it was his worst LP. I only play about half of it
Originally Posted by cguy610

God's Son is Nas 2nd worst album.  Nastradamus is his worst.

I am > God's Son
smh.gif

I would have caught a ban back in the day for these statements...y'all _'s are wrong, I'll leave it at that.
Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Agreed with everything HARLEMONTHERISE said.

Nas doesn't have any below average albums.

ya'll remember this track from "Untitled"?
I am a huge Nas fan but to say doesn't have any below average albums is incorrect.� Clearly you must not have listened to Nastradamus!
I take it you don't see too much of this gump DipsetGeneral...his remedial $%+ in here co-signing just to co-sign, that ***$% ain't heard more than 10 Nas songs in his petty life.

laugh.gif
seems like your actually the person with the "petty" life. Gettin' emotional on a messageboard. Get yo' silly ast' outta here..

Back
Top Bottom