GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

Originally Posted by Khonfruntashun

My boys and I (8 total) will be out in Vegas from April 25th to the 30th. We're doing the bachelor party thing so we all know that we're going to have to drop some coin to get into certain spots. I'm kinda looking for a summary of the popping pool parties, dope nightspots and freaky after hours hang outs. Many even a guide to show us a few things, any suggestions? I met a dude out in Vegas the last time that pretty much hooked us up with anything we requested, but he's not on my bbm anymore.

hit me up if you know anything that might make this trip a more reckless one.

this..I will be going for a bachelor party as well in August from the 22nd to the 27th..any advice would be appreciated..there are about 12 of us and we have a wraparound terrace suite booked at the Cosmo as well as a few other rooms booked to accomodate the large party

I'll be there this Fri- Sun...Staying at Venetian as always!

Has anyone done the Las Vegas Nighttrain??? Two different nights, 6 clubs and I guess you pick the clubs? Groupon has a nice deal for half off right now so I was thinking about doing it with my boys...

http://www.nighttrainlv.com/

I'll be there this Fri- Sun...Staying at Venetian as always!

Has anyone done the Las Vegas Nighttrain??? Two different nights, 6 clubs and I guess you pick the clubs? Groupon has a nice deal for half off right now so I was thinking about doing it with my boys...

http://www.nighttrainlv.com/

Just pick two clubs and all go in for a table. I actually met some friends at VooDoo at the Rio a week back on a Monday. It was very chill. It's nothing major but it was perfect for what was looking for that night. Plus when the weather gets better the outside area looks to be very nice.

Just pick two clubs and all go in for a table. I actually met some friends at VooDoo at the Rio a week back on a Monday. It was very chill. It's nothing major but it was perfect for what was looking for that night. Plus when the weather gets better the outside area looks to be very nice.

I'm going to be there April 5th to April 8th with 3 of my boys, staying in the a Suite in the MGM for free
pimp.gif

I have never been there and will be without a Car since I'm coming from NYC...Really I just want to know a couple things...

1. Daytime Pool Parties, Definitely trying to do one of those?

2. Is there anyway I can find if there are any special DJ's events happening at certain clubs and get on a guest list/tickets for them early?

3. What are the best clubs and how hard will it to be to get it to them with 3 other dudes?

4. Best Gambling Spots? I really only gonna play Blackjack and do some sports betting though.

5. Any other cool things to do during the day?

6. Unlike myself who is a student, my friends all make money and have jobs so I think we'll try to cop bottle service one night at least.  Where is the best spot to do that at?  And I'm trying to keep it semi-cheap so is there anyway to put yourself on a list so you don't have to pay door fee to get into the club?

Thanks

Also Dress code?  I'm prolly doing a suit one night, but are jeans a go if you rock them with dress shoes, dress shirt?

I'm going to be there April 5th to April 8th with 3 of my boys, staying in the a Suite in the MGM for free
pimp.gif

I have never been there and will be without a Car since I'm coming from NYC...Really I just want to know a couple things...

1. Daytime Pool Parties, Definitely trying to do one of those?

2. Is there anyway I can find if there are any special DJ's events happening at certain clubs and get on a guest list/tickets for them early?

3. What are the best clubs and how hard will it to be to get it to them with 3 other dudes?

4. Best Gambling Spots? I really only gonna play Blackjack and do some sports betting though.

5. Any other cool things to do during the day?

6. Unlike myself who is a student, my friends all make money and have jobs so I think we'll try to cop bottle service one night at least.  Where is the best spot to do that at?  And I'm trying to keep it semi-cheap so is there anyway to put yourself on a list so you don't have to pay door fee to get into the club?

Thanks

Also Dress code?  I'm prolly doing a suit one night, but are jeans a go if you rock them with dress shoes, dress shirt?

1. Definitely try to hit Marquee Day Club.  I've done Rehab too many times, and now it seems like there's a bunch of B-grade Jersey Shore type folks there.  Tao beach is also cool, but definitely hit MDC.  Don't know much about Ditch Fridays (Palms), heard Encore Beach is chill.
2. JackColton.com if you want to get in touch with a host.  Also a concierge at your hotel can put you on a guest list at any of the MGM properties but it's not guaranteed.  Some clubs have pre-sales for big DJ's but you will have to wait in a seperate line.

3. Marquee, XS, Surrender, The Bank, Tryst and 1Oak (lounge) are pretty good IMO.  Haze was "meh" at best.  It won't be easy with four dudes, try to pick up on girls in order to even out the ratio.  Getting there early helps, get stamped and bounce if you want.  BS (bottle service) also is a quick way to get in, but you will have to drop major dough at the clubs I listed, with the exception of Tryst.  

4. Gambling spots depend on how you bet.  Cheap minimums?  Excalibur, O'Sheas, Imperial Palace, etc.  High minimums, but popping atmosphere? Cosmo, PH, Bellagio, Cesars Palace.

5. Walk around, there are live performances, grab some drinks and try to pick up on females.  It's a good time 'cause the music is not as loud and you have a common interest in trying to hook up for later that night.  Gamble during the day as well, sports book is your friend too.

6. There are ways to avoid the door fee, but not at the hot clubs, it's rare if you can pull it off.

Dress code for most clubs is collared shirt, dark jeans and dress shoes.  If you wear a well tailored, solid fitting suit...it will be too easy...too !%$!%!$ easy.  

1. Definitely try to hit Marquee Day Club.  I've done Rehab too many times, and now it seems like there's a bunch of B-grade Jersey Shore type folks there.  Tao beach is also cool, but definitely hit MDC.  Don't know much about Ditch Fridays (Palms), heard Encore Beach is chill.
2. JackColton.com if you want to get in touch with a host.  Also a concierge at your hotel can put you on a guest list at any of the MGM properties but it's not guaranteed.  Some clubs have pre-sales for big DJ's but you will have to wait in a seperate line.

3. Marquee, XS, Surrender, The Bank, Tryst and 1Oak (lounge) are pretty good IMO.  Haze was "meh" at best.  It won't be easy with four dudes, try to pick up on girls in order to even out the ratio.  Getting there early helps, get stamped and bounce if you want.  BS (bottle service) also is a quick way to get in, but you will have to drop major dough at the clubs I listed, with the exception of Tryst.  

4. Gambling spots depend on how you bet.  Cheap minimums?  Excalibur, O'Sheas, Imperial Palace, etc.  High minimums, but popping atmosphere? Cosmo, PH, Bellagio, Cesars Palace.

5. Walk around, there are live performances, grab some drinks and try to pick up on females.  It's a good time 'cause the music is not as loud and you have a common interest in trying to hook up for later that night.  Gamble during the day as well, sports book is your friend too.

6. There are ways to avoid the door fee, but not at the hot clubs, it's rare if you can pull it off.

Dress code for most clubs is collared shirt, dark jeans and dress shoes.  If you wear a well tailored, solid fitting suit...it will be too easy...too !%$!%!$ easy.  

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

Just got back. Hit for $1300 on slots, lost it all, spent a night with maybe the hottest girl in the town and drank more in two nights then I have in the past year. Booking next trip this weekend.

yolo
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

Just got back. Hit for $1300 on slots, lost it all, spent a night with maybe the hottest girl in the town and drank more in two nights then I have in the past year. Booking next trip this weekend.

yolo
pimp.gif

Anybody ever buy the wristband for the weekend at marquee? If so did you have to wait in line or does that get you to the front.

Anybody ever buy the wristband for the weekend at marquee? If so did you have to wait in line or does that get you to the front.

Back
Top Bottom