GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

im staying at the venetian. honestly i dont have a limit but i kinda wanna be reasonable. ill probably bring 1500 but i wanna spend between 600-1000 max. how much should i be expecting to spend. im not gonna gamble. if i do prob only like 100.

If your personal budget is $1000 max for clubs (I don't know what your friends are willing to spend), then do one night of bottle service and get presale tix the others. Calvin Harris is at XS on the 15th, and that's $50 (for example). Bottle service would cost you a couple thousand just to be inside, probably. However, Sunday night (the 16th) at LAVO, you could probably work out deals (Buy 1, Get 1 or Buy 2, Get 1) and get more bang for your buck.

Just keep in mind that anywhere you go, you're probably looking at $475, minimum, for a bottle of vodka. And there's tax and gratuity on top of that. I will throw this out though: on Mondays, XS offers a $395 Goose/Moet combo (as does tryst on Thursdays, but XS is way better), and they hand it out like candy this time of year. You can even double up on it ($790, plus tax and tip). Tip your host enough and you can get a decent table.

If your personal budget is $1000 max for clubs (I don't know what your friends are willing to spend), then do one night of bottle service and get presale tix the others. Calvin Harris is at XS on the 15th, and that's $50 (for example). Bottle service would cost you a couple thousand just to be inside, probably. However, Sunday night (the 16th) at LAVO, you could probably work out deals (Buy 1, Get 1 or Buy 2, Get 1) and get more bang for your buck.
Just keep in mind that anywhere you go, you're probably looking at $475, minimum, for a bottle of vodka. And there's tax and gratuity on top of that. I will throw this out though: on Mondays, XS offers a $395 Goose/Moet combo (as does tryst on Thursdays, but XS is way better), and they hand it out like candy this time of year. You can even double up on it ($790, plus tax and tip). Tip your host enough and you can get a decent table.

yea we wanna do bottle service on the 16th so that works. since its only 395 on monday we may as well do that also b/c well split it 4 ways. so rather than waiting in line monday and pay cover we could just get in and get our alc there or would marquee be a better option that monday?

Last edited:
i's official. Heading back for memorial day weekend. Cant wait. Was a newbie last yea rbut this year i'm going in. I know how to pack, what to spend, and to be smart enough to get the presale tix. 6 months but I cant wait. might do a trip in Feburary for my bday only if the weather is decent.

i's official. Heading back for memorial day weekend. Cant wait. Was a newbie last yea rbut this year i'm going in. I know how to pack, what to spend, and to be smart enough to get the presale tix. 6 months but I cant wait. might do a trip in Feburary for my bday only if the weather is decent.[/quote

When in feb???

it's both. On the Jackcolton site.

It's an industry deal that's been around for awhile. The first time I ever went to XS (2010) it was $375 and your choice of vodka. Over time they just limited it to Grey Goose. And it used to not be Moet. It was some Brand X cheapo champagne.

As for your table location, it depends on what's going on that night. It'll be a bad table initially, but a bigger tip or doubling up on the deal might get you a better location. Friends of mine who've had it said they've had indoor tables (back wall or stripper pole) with just one of them though. Not bad for the cost.

i's official. Heading back for memorial day weekend. Cant wait. Was a newbie last yea rbut this year i'm going in. I know how to pack, what to spend, and to be smart enough to get the presale tix. 6 months but I cant wait. might do a trip in Feburary for my bday only if the weather is decent.[/quote
When in feb???

birthday is last week of feburary. Amiming for the 23-25th. Just gotta rally the troops. lol

appreciate this!!

any suggestions for table service on a sat/sun night? good places with "decent" prices?

appreciate this!!
any suggestions for table service on a sat/sun night? good places with "decent" prices?

Go anywhere on Saturday. Sunday, go to Marquee, XS or Lavo.

And define "decent". A bottle of Grey Goose at XS on a Saturday night is probably $525 (could be more, depending on the DJ). That same bottle could be $475 at Lavo though. Then there's the whole minimum spending requirements. It used to be based on number of bottles, but the top clubs do a flat dollar amount now.

Nice amount of people in town right now, few conventions and a rodeo. So some cute cowgirls are here too 
nthat.gif

i think its ridiculous to spend that type of money on bottle service. just drink a lot before and buy a couple drinks inside. as long as youre with girls youll get in and have a good time

i think its ridiculous to spend that type of money on bottle service. just drink a lot before and buy a couple drinks inside. as long as youre with girls youll get in and have a good time

I've done all the major clubs there with and without bottle service and it really just depends on the size and composition of your group.

If you have 6+ dudes and no girls it's definitely worth it and not that expensive per person to get bottle service

I'm there tomorrow also haha. going with my homegirl from Sunday to Tuesday tryna get my swerve on skkkkrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom