GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

mean.gif
 I live here

So speak when spoken too with that lightweight hate.......

Was there for 1 night only :lol:
Had reservations for a table at XS, they put us on the 2nd level, outside. Was kinda chilly and we weren't feeling it. Wanted a table inside but it was a 5k minimum since deadmaus was there :lol:
Went to tryst and got a table there instead
Great night :pimp:

For those going to Vegas for EDC. Book your hotels early. The prices get outrageously expensive. I don't remember the prices. But I know I got a suite at the palazzo EDC Weekebd and it costs just as much as my wraparound terrace suite at the Cosmopolitan on a regular weekend.

Everyone who is going to EDC mind posting where they are staying? I'll be coming in from Houston and have a group of about 10-14 people and this will be my first time with such a big group and we would all want some sort of suite or penthouse that could house all of us if that us possible (is it)? If not, is the only way basically booking 2-4 rooms just close to each other?

LMK NT, hoping to make this an epic EDC weekend lol.

booked my club tix in advance. 29th-xs steve angelo, 30th-xs deadmau5, and the 31st NYE lil jon..

gosh i hate electro, house trance, but when intoxicated enough, i can deal. ASIAN YAMBS will b had

Was there for 1 night only :lol:
Had reservations for a table at XS, they put us on the 2nd level, outside. Was kinda chilly and we weren't feeling it. Wanted a table inside but it was a 5k minimum since deadmaus was there :lol:
Went to tryst and got a table there instead
Great night :pimp:

If the inside is open, I don't think I've ever seen anyone in those cabanas. If it's Sunday night swim, different story.

booked my club tix in advance. 29th-xs steve angelo, 30th-xs deadmau5, and the 31st NYE lil jon..
gosh i hate electro, house trance, but when intoxicated enough, i can deal. ASIAN YAMBS will b had

I think every time I've been I have AT LEAST made out with an asian girl. I'm booking tomorrow MGM for Jan 3,4,5...Less than 200 :pimp:

Going Feb 20th For Five Days For My Bday. Staying At The MGM Any Recommendations On Places To Party? Where Do Are All Le Wimminz?

Going Feb 20th For Five Days For My Bday. Staying At The MGM Any Recommendations On Places To Party? Where Do Are All Le Wimminz?

u not been reading this whole thread bro?

give us ideas and we can help u out.. we'd be glad to help u out

For those going to Vegas for EDC. Book your hotels early. The prices get outrageously expensive. I don't remember the prices. But I know I got a suite at the palazzo EDC Weekebd and it costs just as much as my wraparound terrace suite at the Cosmopolitan on a regular weekend.

Everyone who is going to EDC mind posting where they are staying? I'll be coming in from Houston and have a group of about 10-14 people and this will be my first time with such a big group and we would all want some sort of suite or penthouse that could house all of us if that us possible (is it)? If not, is the only way basically booking 2-4 rooms just close to each other?

We stayed at the Monte Carlo last year. Some friends of mine flew in earlier than I did, and apparently the computers were down so they had to manually check everyone in.

Needless to say, I was glad I came later :lol:

Cosmopolitan, so awesome.

don't book your hotel early, deals come and go. Just don't be a fool and book it the weekend of :lol: THATS why you paid so much. if you bought it even a month or two earlier you would've saved $$ :rolleyes

I think every time I've been I have AT LEAST made out with an asian girl. I'm booking tomorrow MGM for Jan 3,4,5...Less than 200 :pimp:

One night I was there it felt like there were hundreds of asian girls in the same tight black dress...my boy called it Attack of the Clones

Cosmopolitan, so awesome.
don't book your hotel early, deals come and go. Just don't be a fool and book it the weekend of :lol: THATS why you paid so much. if you bought it even a month or two earlier you would've saved $$ :rolleyes

no, definitely book early, but get a fully refundable rate (almost all hotels have that). Then keep checking for deals. If you find something better, book that and cancel the old one. It's always good to have a reservation in your back pocket though.

I'll at least tell you the new club at MGM, Hakkasan, may be open by then. Otherwise, you're looking at the north end of the Strip for anything good (outside of Marquee).

As for finding "Le Wimminz", maybe go to said nightclubs and you'll find some. Rumor has it they hang out at those places.

Just Really Trying To Drink, See All The Must See Things And Meet Some Bad Chicks.

I Really Dont Gotta Ball Out In The Club But Would Like To See What They Have To Offer.

Back
Top Bottom