GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

That was a weekend 
laugh.gif
. Ill have more to say when I have time. For now, can't wait til October 
pimp.gif

That was a weekend 
laugh.gif
. Ill have more to say when I have time. For now, can't wait til October 
pimp.gif

Whole weekend was madness. Saturday was insane. Steve angello at encore beach followed by Calvin Harris and afrojack at surrender

Afrojack went nuts at the end of the night and stayed on till 6am. Left the booth came down to the crowd and started chugging the Grey goose from the bottle and dancing.
laugh.gif
greatest weekend ever

Whole weekend was madness. Saturday was insane. Steve angello at encore beach followed by Calvin Harris and afrojack at surrender

Afrojack went nuts at the end of the night and stayed on till 6am. Left the booth came down to the crowd and started chugging the Grey goose from the bottle and dancing.
laugh.gif
greatest weekend ever

So yeah, a solid, relaxing weekend for me.
Thursday: Arrive at the Venetian, ate at the Grand Luxe, drank, and played poker for about...7 hours 
laugh.gif
. Stumbled into the room after my omaha 8/b table broke up, ate some leftover pasta and passed the $$@* out. Venetian poker room is sooo on point for never watering their cocktails down and always coming correct with the Fiji water.

Friday: Gambled, was hungover. Watched over my baseball parlays, messed around on blackjack, hung out poolside and just relaxed by myself poolside, did some reading, enjoyed the view 
pimp.gif
. Hit Cathouse up that night. Had a really good connect who hit me with that b1g1 and some other perks. Had a great host/runner and entertained the company of a lot of females. Seems like girls absolutely melt when they find out you're a teacher 
laugh.gif
. All good, I don't do the cheating thing anyway, though I also noticed that I end up dancing with waaaay more white girls than asian girls. I'm not complaining though. Got ridiculously @$!!+@ up at Cathouse. I made it back to the room at some point, and woke up with dialed numbers.

Saturday: Woke up somewhat drunk. Played an 11AM deep stack tournament at Mirage, did well til I ran bad (forced to make a laydown in a big pot and then lost a race). Watched a lot of football. !%#%@%+ TCU game! My boys and I all had money on it, came back to the room during halftime straight dejected, and then by the middle of the 4th quarter, we were doing backflips and #%#+ celebrating hella hard. Shame Baylor still won. My connect couldn't pull through at Surrender because of the event, so my connect at Lavo was able to at least skip me through the line. Great music at Lavo, but it was just way packed. Cut out, had some pizza outside in the restaurant portion and enjoyed the evening outside. Chilled in the room for a sec, then hit Tao up for a little bit for the hell of it. Cut, changed, went to TI, and played Pai Gow Poker and drank til about 6 
laugh.gif
. I told myself before Tao that I wouldn't drink anymore cuz I was pretty @$!!+@ up...and then ended up drinking Coronas and tequila with an army girl at the table for hours.

Sunday: Finally got up at 11. Walked around, drank, gambled (surprised, it took me 4 days to finally chill at a craps table, and of course it was cooooold), watched football. I got about $100 in stupid parlays for Week1 of NFL and then some legit action for yesterday's CFL game, and Week1.

Always love hitting trips up with different friends since depending on who you bring, there's a different vibe there. This was definitely one of the most relaxed, good trips I've had. I've got Oct lined up for a one nighter with my GF, planning to just hop all over the place...Marquee/Chateau/Gallery or some combination like that since I'll be trying the Cosmo out.

My Nov trip will be craziness though. That'll be for !%#%@%+ sure.

So yeah, a solid, relaxing weekend for me.
Thursday: Arrive at the Venetian, ate at the Grand Luxe, drank, and played poker for about...7 hours 
laugh.gif
. Stumbled into the room after my omaha 8/b table broke up, ate some leftover pasta and passed the $$@* out. Venetian poker room is sooo on point for never watering their cocktails down and always coming correct with the Fiji water.

Friday: Gambled, was hungover. Watched over my baseball parlays, messed around on blackjack, hung out poolside and just relaxed by myself poolside, did some reading, enjoyed the view 
pimp.gif
. Hit Cathouse up that night. Had a really good connect who hit me with that b1g1 and some other perks. Had a great host/runner and entertained the company of a lot of females. Seems like girls absolutely melt when they find out you're a teacher 
laugh.gif
. All good, I don't do the cheating thing anyway, though I also noticed that I end up dancing with waaaay more white girls than asian girls. I'm not complaining though. Got ridiculously @$!!+@ up at Cathouse. I made it back to the room at some point, and woke up with dialed numbers.

Saturday: Woke up somewhat drunk. Played an 11AM deep stack tournament at Mirage, did well til I ran bad (forced to make a laydown in a big pot and then lost a race). Watched a lot of football. !%#%@%+ TCU game! My boys and I all had money on it, came back to the room during halftime straight dejected, and then by the middle of the 4th quarter, we were doing backflips and #%#+ celebrating hella hard. Shame Baylor still won. My connect couldn't pull through at Surrender because of the event, so my connect at Lavo was able to at least skip me through the line. Great music at Lavo, but it was just way packed. Cut out, had some pizza outside in the restaurant portion and enjoyed the evening outside. Chilled in the room for a sec, then hit Tao up for a little bit for the hell of it. Cut, changed, went to TI, and played Pai Gow Poker and drank til about 6 
laugh.gif
. I told myself before Tao that I wouldn't drink anymore cuz I was pretty @$!!+@ up...and then ended up drinking Coronas and tequila with an army girl at the table for hours.

Sunday: Finally got up at 11. Walked around, drank, gambled (surprised, it took me 4 days to finally chill at a craps table, and of course it was cooooold), watched football. I got about $100 in stupid parlays for Week1 of NFL and then some legit action for yesterday's CFL game, and Week1.

Always love hitting trips up with different friends since depending on who you bring, there's a different vibe there. This was definitely one of the most relaxed, good trips I've had. I've got Oct lined up for a one nighter with my GF, planning to just hop all over the place...Marquee/Chateau/Gallery or some combination like that since I'll be trying the Cosmo out.

Originally Posted by ikari XD

What weekend you going in Nov?  I might be heading there too depending on if my parents want my tickets to the rod stewart concert
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ikari XD

What weekend you going in Nov?  I might be heading there too depending on if my parents want my tickets to the rod stewart concert
laugh.gif

Back...mercifully. XS Monday night was the most bonkers party ever. Afrojack and Skrillex, then Aoki and Deadmau5 rolled through to guest spin. Somehow ended up at Nikki Beach on Sunday afternoon and Ferry Corsten was killing it. Chilled at Marquee Dayclub Monday afternoon for Benassi and Gareth Emory. Crazy weekend in a Cosmo penthouse.

Back...mercifully. XS Monday night was the most bonkers party ever. Afrojack and Skrillex, then Aoki and Deadmau5 rolled through to guest spin. Somehow ended up at Nikki Beach on Sunday afternoon and Ferry Corsten was killing it. Chilled at Marquee Dayclub Monday afternoon for Benassi and Gareth Emory. Crazy weekend in a Cosmo penthouse.

^^^ Pacquiao weekend. I've done Nov in Vegas every year  since being 21, and I don't see myself stopping til like, 30 
laugh.gif

^^^ Pacquiao weekend. I've done Nov in Vegas every year  since being 21, and I don't see myself stopping til like, 30 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lets Get It 1231

Do shuttles run to the strip all night?

I didn't even know they had a shuttle.
But those trips back and forth to the strip add up $$$, especially in the summer when it feels like traffic lights change every 5 minutes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lets Get It 1231

Do shuttles run to the strip all night?

I didn't even know they had a shuttle.
But those trips back and forth to the strip add up $$$, especially in the summer when it feels like traffic lights change every 5 minutes
laugh.gif

Anyone ever try to get vegas.com $100 for 80$ gift cards at costco, and use those to book your hotel?

Seems like a legit way to save 20%

Anyone ever try to get vegas.com $100 for 80$ gift cards at costco, and use those to book your hotel?

Seems like a legit way to save 20%

Back
Top Bottom