GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

was there last weekend, stayed in the Venetian Queen suit. I think next time i will stay in the Aria or Cosmo, they look nice

was there last weekend, stayed in the Venetian Queen suit. I think next time i will stay in the Aria or Cosmo, they look nice

Hey, does anybody know how "strict" Vegas nightclubs are when it comes to dresscode. Basically, can I get into XS/Tao/Marquee with a Lacoste v-neck, some designer denim like trues, and some clae russells or those type of shoes? I REALLY don't wanna do the whole blazer jacket and button up get-up during the summer. thanks

Hey, does anybody know how "strict" Vegas nightclubs are when it comes to dresscode. Basically, can I get into XS/Tao/Marquee with a Lacoste v-neck, some designer denim like trues, and some clae russells or those type of shoes? I REALLY don't wanna do the whole blazer jacket and button up get-up during the summer. thanks

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

yeah, you can get in with that. Dress code is almost non-existence. I was at Marquee last weekend. My boy got in with some checkered vans lol and we some black folks. Actually i don't know about the v-neck though, i think they turn dude away with t-shirts

yeah, you can get in with that. Dress code is almost non-existence. I was at Marquee last weekend. My boy got in with some checkered vans lol and we some black folks. Actually i don't know about the v-neck though, i think they turn dude away with t-shirts

Just came back from 3 days at Aria. It was good, however next time I'm booking Cosmo just so I don't have to leave the hotel to hit Marquee.

As far as rooms, me and my boys swooped up some chicks from these dudes and went up to their rooms at Cosmo but I really wasn't paying all that much attention to the room decor. Felt like "Mr. Steal Yo Girl."
For dude wondering about dress code, I got in with Clae Rollins first night, and Adidas Stan Smiths the second so you should be good.
Something to do in the day besides a pool you could head to Hofbrauhaus, its a German beer house (think Oktoberfest beer hall) and pound those beers down by the liter.

Just came back from 3 days at Aria. It was good, however next time I'm booking Cosmo just so I don't have to leave the hotel to hit Marquee.

As far as rooms, me and my boys swooped up some chicks from these dudes and went up to their rooms at Cosmo but I really wasn't paying all that much attention to the room decor. Felt like "Mr. Steal Yo Girl."
For dude wondering about dress code, I got in with Clae Rollins first night, and Adidas Stan Smiths the second so you should be good.
Something to do in the day besides a pool you could head to Hofbrauhaus, its a German beer house (think Oktoberfest beer hall) and pound those beers down by the liter.

^ so they let u rock claes/stan smiths to Marquee? 

Yeah. I was a bit nervous about the white stan smiths though.
These clae's

clae-fall-08-preview-4.jpg

cosmo def lived up to the hype... and marquee is hands down the most amazing club ive ever been too. and axwell was spinning that night so it made it even better

cosmo def lived up to the hype... and marquee is hands down the most amazing club ive ever been too. and axwell was spinning that night so it made it even better

Originally Posted by got shoes

ive seen dudes withs fitted and new eras in clubs
laugh.gif

but at the end of the day its up to the bouncers. if one of them wants to be an @!$$%%%, youre not getting in
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

ive seen dudes withs fitted and new eras in clubs
laugh.gif

but at the end of the day its up to the bouncers. if one of them wants to be an @!$$%%%, youre not getting in
laugh.gif

Vegas clubs are pretty liberal with footwear as long as you have nice jeans and a button up.  I've seen dudes with fitteds too, 
laugh.gif

if one of them wants to be an @!$$%%%, youre not getting in
The bouncer wasn't actually being a ****, but when I went to Tao last year they kicked one of my friends out of line 'cause he had an Affliction t-shirt.

He was actually cool about it, pulled him aside and told him to change, we got in before he got back and the same bouncer let him in without waiting.

When he was told he couldn't rock his Affliction t, homie had this look:

130824955207.gif

Edit: Heading out this weekend, last minute booked at the Flamingo *shrugs*

August trip will probably be booked when I get back.  I'm kind of buying into the Cosmo hype, is it worth it?  A group of friends already booked a suite at the Hard Rock since they want easy access to Rehab (
eyes.gif
).  Hard Rock is showing at $130 a night, Cosmo is at $196.  Big difference.

Vegas clubs are pretty liberal with footwear as long as you have nice jeans and a button up.  I've seen dudes with fitteds too, 
laugh.gif

if one of them wants to be an @!$$%%%, youre not getting in
The bouncer wasn't actually being a ****, but when I went to Tao last year they kicked one of my friends out of line 'cause he had an Affliction t-shirt.

He was actually cool about it, pulled him aside and told him to change, we got in before he got back and the same bouncer let him in without waiting.

When he was told he couldn't rock his Affliction t, homie had this look:

130824955207.gif

Edit: Heading out this weekend, last minute booked at the Flamingo *shrugs*

August trip will probably be booked when I get back.  I'm kind of buying into the Cosmo hype, is it worth it?  A group of friends already booked a suite at the Hard Rock since they want easy access to Rehab (
eyes.gif
).  Hard Rock is showing at $130 a night, Cosmo is at $196.  Big difference.

Back
Top Bottom