GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

I'm just going to warn people who think rolling to a nightclub in a t-shirt and jeans is going to work: most of the time they are locals or regulars who the bouncers know. If you go on an industry night, it looks completely different than a Friday or Saturday. Bouncers will walk the line and tell you your shoes won't work. I've seen it happen, and you just have to duck into the nearest store and buy something that will work. You can wear jeans but they better be clean, dark and well-fitting. Again, it's up the bouncer. If you have clean, fashionable sneakers you'll probably be okay, especially on an industry night, but if it's a packed Friday or Saturday, it may not work. Like someone else said, it's up to the individual bouncer, so it's a risky move.

I'm just going to warn people who think rolling to a nightclub in a t-shirt and jeans is going to work: most of the time they are locals or regulars who the bouncers know. If you go on an industry night, it looks completely different than a Friday or Saturday. Bouncers will walk the line and tell you your shoes won't work. I've seen it happen, and you just have to duck into the nearest store and buy something that will work. You can wear jeans but they better be clean, dark and well-fitting. Again, it's up the bouncer. If you have clean, fashionable sneakers you'll probably be okay, especially on an industry night, but if it's a packed Friday or Saturday, it may not work. Like someone else said, it's up to the individual bouncer, so it's a risky move.

I went recently, not huge into clubbing and didn't really have the right attire. I met a group of three girls my first night and eventually checked out Tao (awesome and like 75% female), Pure (the opposite, terrible and we left pretty quick), and Jet (sort of lame). I usually prefer places where I can be a bit more relaxed with what I wear, I liked Rockhouse (too many guys, but met some girls), Rok (enough girls but a lot of fatties), and Voodoo Lounge (older crowd but had a really good night, was gonna be there an hour or two but stayed most of the night, easy and attractive girls around 30). 

I went recently, not huge into clubbing and didn't really have the right attire. I met a group of three girls my first night and eventually checked out Tao (awesome and like 75% female), Pure (the opposite, terrible and we left pretty quick), and Jet (sort of lame). I usually prefer places where I can be a bit more relaxed with what I wear, I liked Rockhouse (too many guys, but met some girls), Rok (enough girls but a lot of fatties), and Voodoo Lounge (older crowd but had a really good night, was gonna be there an hour or two but stayed most of the night, easy and attractive girls around 30). 

ironman you hanging out with mma fighters?
roll.gif

to my understanding, if you book directly through the Hard Rock, you get free access to Rehab. If you don't, I believe you can buy 2 bracelets per room at check in for $25 each. Also remember that they have a resort fee of about $15 a night.
Depending on what you wanna do, then I'd pick. If you don't stay at HR and you're intent is to go to Rehab, you're gonna pay $50+ EASY per person.
I'm going in July and had booked through Expedia and when I called to confirm, the HR rep told me I still had to pay for Rehab, and it could range anywhere from $50-300 per person. I want to send her a
roll.gif
 over the phone

ironman you hanging out with mma fighters?
roll.gif

to my understanding, if you book directly through the Hard Rock, you get free access to Rehab. If you don't, I believe you can buy 2 bracelets per room at check in for $25 each. Also remember that they have a resort fee of about $15 a night.
Depending on what you wanna do, then I'd pick. If you don't stay at HR and you're intent is to go to Rehab, you're gonna pay $50+ EASY per person.
I'm going in July and had booked through Expedia and when I called to confirm, the HR rep told me I still had to pay for Rehab, and it could range anywhere from $50-300 per person. I want to send her a
roll.gif
 over the phone

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

cosmo def lived up to the hype... and marquee is hands down the most amazing club ive ever been too. and axwell was spinning that night so it made it even better

i'm sorry Marquee was buns
sick.gif

cosmo def lived up to the hype... and marquee is hands down the most amazing club ive ever been too. and axwell was spinning that night so it made it even better

sick.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

sick.gif
I can't really see how Marquee could be wack. Great atmosphere, two other floors with different music than the main room, sick layout on the outside. I didn't think I'd enjoy a spot more than Tao but this was it. Boombox room was seeeerious.

Originally Posted by got shoes

sick.gif
I can't really see how Marquee could be wack. Great atmosphere, two other floors with different music than the main room, sick layout on the outside. I didn't think I'd enjoy a spot more than Tao but this was it. Boombox room was seeeerious.

eat the MAX BURGER at the grand lux in venetian.
pimp.gif
  if u like sports go to the sports book at palazzo.. the best.

eat the MAX BURGER at the grand lux in venetian.
pimp.gif
  if u like sports go to the sports book at palazzo.. the best.

Heading out at the end of August and checking into hotels. A friend of a friend recommended the Imperial Palace because it's hella cheap. Anyone been there? I kind of can't believe that it's comfortable for the price...

Heading out at the end of August and checking into hotels. A friend of a friend recommended the Imperial Palace because it's hella cheap. Anyone been there? I kind of can't believe that it's comfortable for the price...

I'm going in August with a bunch of people, cannot wait I have been so pumped for this trip!!!

What are drink prices like in the clubs? Is it cheaper just to get a bottle with 7 people? And how much is cover at most places?

I'm going in August with a bunch of people, cannot wait I have been so pumped for this trip!!!

What are drink prices like in the clubs? Is it cheaper just to get a bottle with 7 people? And how much is cover at most places?

Originally Posted by VanAP

It's not cheaper, but a table is a lot more convenient.
Drinks are pricey, probably $12-$15 range.
Cover depends on the night and where you're going. It can be kind of arbitrary, too.

Originally Posted by VanAP

It's not cheaper, but a table is a lot more convenient.
Drinks are pricey, probably $12-$15 range.
Cover depends on the night and where you're going. It can be kind of arbitrary, too.

Back
Top Bottom