GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

Im so srs
pimp.gif

Yea 20 dollar trick worked for me at cosmo. Got a $50 food and beverage credit out of it.

Yea 20 dollar trick worked for me at cosmo. Got a $50 food and beverage credit out of it.

Originally Posted by env

im def tryin this next time
i forgot about it this to be honest.

Originally Posted by env

im def tryin this next time
i forgot about it this to be honest.

Just got back from the second one this summer. Chateau is nice, dumb crowded from the Kardashian party though. Marquee was absolutely gorgeous. Easily outranks Tao as my favorite club in Vegas.
BTW,  for those of you who play a lot, think about moving your gaming dollars to Cosmo, their Identity lounge is killing Venetian/Palazzo's and Wynn/Encore's. I've got my first stay at Cosmo coming up in two weeks.

6z3qkl.jpg

Just got back from the second one this summer. Chateau is nice, dumb crowded from the Kardashian party though. Marquee was absolutely gorgeous. Easily outranks Tao as my favorite club in Vegas.
BTW,  for those of you who play a lot, think about moving your gaming dollars to Cosmo, their Identity lounge is killing Venetian/Palazzo's and Wynn/Encore's. I've got my first stay at Cosmo coming up in two weeks.

6z3qkl.jpg

Originally Posted by Al Audi

im going back in september 
pimp.gif

think imma stay at the cosmopolitan or aria, which one is better?

roll.gif
i just booked sept as well...hoping this Mayweather fight is in vegas and i get that connect
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

im going back in september 
pimp.gif

think imma stay at the cosmopolitan or aria, which one is better?

roll.gif
i just booked sept as well...hoping this Mayweather fight is in vegas and i get that connect
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

$20 trick worked as well

Japanese soaking tub/spa with a full view of the strip? Pure sex.

Also sliding glass doors for the view pifffff

pimp.gif
You remember who checked you in? I'm going to try the same offer, considering $50 to see if I can come up large since I will be there during the middle of the week

Originally Posted by bright nikes

$20 trick worked as well

Japanese soaking tub/spa with a full view of the strip? Pure sex.

Also sliding glass doors for the view pifffff

pimp.gif
You remember who checked you in? I'm going to try the same offer, considering $50 to see if I can come up large since I will be there during the middle of the week

Back
Top Bottom