GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

Originally Posted by ikari XD

^ gonna be wild for that weekend... unfortunately I'm coming in for a one-nighter the week before. 
Heard that Club Nikki/Nikki Beach is severing ties with the Tropicana...that was probably the only thing going for the Trop too 
laugh.gif
. Gonna be tough for whatever they do with the club after too since the Hyde spot at Bellagio and 1OAK will be opening in the next couple of months too.
The people I know who live down there are really excited for Hyde. It's a great space for something like that. 1Oak may end up being just another nightclub though.

^ gonna be wild for that weekend... unfortunately I'm coming in for a one-nighter the week before. 
Heard that Club Nikki/Nikki Beach is severing ties with the Tropicana...that was probably the only thing going for the Trop too 
laugh.gif
. Gonna be tough for whatever they do with the club after too since the Hyde spot at Bellagio and 1OAK will be opening in the next couple of months too.
The people I know who live down there are really excited for Hyde. It's a great space for something like that. 1Oak may end up being just another nightclub though.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Went to rehab sunday, not what I expected.

laugh.gif
rehab went way downhill if you were expecting the hype from the show a few years back
they are prob not even top 3 or 4 right now

laugh.gif
rehab went way downhill if you were expecting the hype from the show a few years back
they are prob not even top 3 or 4 right now

I feel bad for you.

Rehab is not dead people.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

You went in September
laugh.gif

Rehab is as good as advertised, don't go later than the 2nd week of August. Mid july is best

I feel bad for you.

Rehab is not dead people.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

You went in September
laugh.gif

Rehab is as good as advertised, don't go later than the 2nd week of August. Mid july is best

had a good trip last weekend. Chatted up w tracy mcgrady at tao on fri and partied at xs on sat... vegas did me righttttt

had a good trip last weekend. Chatted up w tracy mcgrady at tao on fri and partied at xs on sat... vegas did me righttttt

Originally Posted by afroboy23

Checking in at vdara friday morning. Can't wait!

I'm staying at the Vdara now and its
pimp.gif
. Its the best hotel I have ever stayed at even better than the ARIA

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

pimp.gif
Do you know if you can get on the hotel stay guestlist at Haze at Aria, even though you're staying at Vdara? I stayed at Aria last summer, so hopefully Vdara is just as good. I'm getting geeked up already for the stay. Which room did you get?

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

pimp.gif
Do you know if you can get on the hotel stay guestlist at Haze at Aria, even though you're staying at Vdara? I stayed at Aria last summer, so hopefully Vdara is just as good. I'm getting geeked up already for the stay. Which room did you get?

Checking into the Rio Oct 7-10 can't wait, first actual vacation with my girl since we've been together (6 years), might not even leave the room
devil.gif

Checking into the Rio Oct 7-10 can't wait, first actual vacation with my girl since we've been together (6 years), might not even leave the room
devil.gif

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

laugh.gif
Yeah Bellagio can definitely support a top tier club. As for 1OAK, I think I'm just somewhat excited since its a completely different ownership group and I was definitely not impressed with Jet 
laugh.gif

Gonna be a fun January trip if both of those spots are up and running. 

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

laugh.gif
Yeah Bellagio can definitely support a top tier club. As for 1OAK, I think I'm just somewhat excited since its a completely different ownership group and I was definitely not impressed with Jet 
laugh.gif

Gonna be a fun January trip if both of those spots are up and running. 

Back
Top Bottom