GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

Originally Posted by roboski

Baydestrian408 wrote:
Wraparound terrace at the Cosmo booked! Goin with the group of friends I usually go with. Will be there May 27-29. Got the room for $550 total.

eek.gif
eek.gif
. How did u manage to pull that off?!?!?!

Thats literally 50% OFF!
eek.gif

If you know something or someone please let me know!
embarassed.gif

PM me im on my phone cant type it all out now ill hit you later with info

anyone have a hookup on table service in a club or pool party? if so let me know, trying to do one of the two on my next trip. will be there may 4-7 for the fight.

anyone have a hookup on table service in a club or pool party? if so let me know, trying to do one of the two on my next trip. will be there may 4-7 for the fight.

Originally Posted by socluis90

what club? what pool party? look at jackcolton forums as well.  

ikari XD - sent you a PM about 1OAK

Originally Posted by socluis90

what club? what pool party? look at jackcolton forums as well.  

ikari XD - sent you a PM about 1OAK

Baydestrian408 wrote:
Wraparound terrace at the Cosmo booked! Goin with the group of friends I usually go with. Will be there May 27-29. Got the room for $550 total.

eek.gif
eek.gif

Thats literally 50% OFF!
eek.gif

embarassed.gif

Friend of mine works at the marriott

Baydestrian408 wrote:

eek.gif
eek.gif

Thats literally 50% OFF!
eek.gif

embarassed.gif

Friend of mine works at the marriott

going saturday night, straight to XS for tiesto then ingrosso at encore beach sunday afternoon and monday night bottle service with hardwell at marquee to wrap up the weekend. Cant wait

going saturday night, straight to XS for tiesto then ingrosso at encore beach sunday afternoon and monday night bottle service with hardwell at marquee to wrap up the weekend. Cant wait

Cosmo does have horrible service. I went last summer and everything we asked for was an hour wait at least/ if they even come at all. Even just calling front desk/housekeeping, you get put on hold for at least 15 mins. I personally couldn't care less and was jus chillin but my friend #!+%%%% and whined bout it til the manager gave her a free 2 night stay good for the nxt yr. Now she won't let me use it saying its her's cz she did all the complaining :angry:

anyway, how hard is it to get into ebc, mdc or wet republic this sunday? Never been to a pool party before. How should we proceed and around what time? Thanks in advance

Cosmo does have horrible service. I went last summer and everything we asked for was an hour wait at least/ if they even come at all. Even just calling front desk/housekeeping, you get put on hold for at least 15 mins. I personally couldn't care less and was jus chillin but my friend #!+%%%% and whined bout it til the manager gave her a free 2 night stay good for the nxt yr. Now she won't let me use it saying its her's cz she did all the complaining :angry:

anyway, how hard is it to get into ebc, mdc or wet republic this sunday? Never been to a pool party before. How should we proceed and around what time? Thanks in advance

Originally Posted by youngdoc

The holiday weekend stuff is on another level and but IMO it's only worth it if you have the cash to do tables/cabanas/daybeds. Otherwise the crowds just get overwhelming. Yeah there's more women but there's more dudes too. There are plenty of women on normal weekends.

$85 for GA is just absurd

Originally Posted by youngdoc

The holiday weekend stuff is on another level and but IMO it's only worth it if you have the cash to do tables/cabanas/daybeds. Otherwise the crowds just get overwhelming. Yeah there's more women but there's more dudes too. There are plenty of women on normal weekends.

$85 for GA is just absurd

Cosmopolitan rooms look pretty slick, I never seen them before, definitely gotta stay there sometime this year.

Cosmopolitan rooms look pretty slick, I never seen them before, definitely gotta stay there sometime this year.

Originally Posted by Baydestrian408

wraparound terrace at the cosmo booked! Goin with the group of friends I usually go with. Will be there May 27-29. Got the room for $550 total.
Nvm, read your post above.

Originally Posted by Baydestrian408

wraparound terrace at the cosmo booked! Goin with the group of friends I usually go with. Will be there May 27-29. Got the room for $550 total.
Nvm, read your post above.

How serious are hotels when it comes to the number of guests in a room? I wanna throw something for my cousin
and there might be a little predrinking going on.

How serious are hotels when it comes to the number of guests in a room? I wanna throw something for my cousin

Originally Posted by 4one5

If you're talking about pre party you'll be fine. Just don't make too much noise.

If you're talking about pre party you'll be fine. Just don't make too much noise.

Thanks for the reply. I'm just a bit worried since it's Vegas and there's usually cameras everywhere.

Thanks for the reply. I'm just a bit worried since it's Vegas and there's usually cameras everywhere.

I always book 2 adults per room and we usually have 4 per room, sometimes more when we're balling on a budget
laugh.gif

I always book 2 adults per room and we usually have 4 per room, sometimes more when we're balling on a budget
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom