Good deal?????

So my friend wants to trade the motorsport 6's worn once and ds spacejamsfor my ds infrared pack.. Is dat a good deal or not worth it?

So my friend wants to trade the motorsport 6's worn once and ds spacejamsfor my ds infrared pack.. Is dat a good deal or not worth it?

id do the trade mostly for the motorsport 6s and adding the jams wouldnt be so bad. if it were me i think id do it and be happy with the trade.

id do the trade mostly for the motorsport 6s and adding the jams wouldnt be so bad. if it were me i think id do it and be happy with the trade.

You can get bulls 6s and bred 6s for less than what DS SJs go for. So if you really care about a fancy box and a shade of red, stick with the pack. I'd trade the pack for the MS6 + SJs in a heartbeat, easily a better trade for you

You can get bulls 6s and bred 6s for less than what DS SJs go for. So if you really care about a fancy box and a shade of red, stick with the pack. I'd trade the pack for the MS6 + SJs in a heartbeat, easily a better trade for you

Back
Top Bottom