Good Girl appreciation thread

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

Say she only has 3 out of the 4...are you going to kick her to the curb?

honestly if any SINGLE 1 of those fell, it wouldnt be the girl for me...so i probly would
if a girl meets your expectations but decides to have a couple drinks with her friends every now and then, you're gonna end everything? good luck with that.

you didnt say that... you just said if any of those could be dropped... but nah i drink a little bit RARELY soo i guess its alright.. id prefer non drinker tho

honestly if any SINGLE 1 of those fell, it wouldnt be the girl for me...so i probly would
if a girl meets your expectations but decides to have a couple drinks with her friends every now and then, you're gonna end everything? good luck with that.
This.

No disrespect OP, but you're tripping on crazy expectations like that.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

loves sports

depends on what you mean by sports.. girls who like to do sports are appreciated... but Most girls that like to "watch" sports and keep up withprofessional teams.. is because they use it as a way to get guys to like them.
Same goes for girls who like video games and sneakers.
but if you can find a girl who genuinely likes sports. more power to them

Edit: I'm glad you righted that at the end lol.. I don't know any girls that "watch" sports or play video games etc in the way to get a guy,but as you said, there are those rare few that are genuinely into those things
pimp.gif

Damn, I mashed this edit up something shocking.. Oh well.

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

This.

No disrespect OP, but you're tripping on crazy expectations like that.

lol just sayin thats my dreamm girrl

i have one. i swear this will be the 1st and last one i will have of these lol

Originally Posted by So Authentic

these girls are 1 in a million, i haven't found mine yet but i was just thinking about it, and for those that have it you are lucky guys dont forget that.

so the girls im talking about for me are girls that

1. DONT Drink/drugs
2. proud to bring home to mom
3. Pretty
4. LOYAL and willing to do ANYTHING for you
im sure there is more but it doesnt come to mind right now.

Post your dream girl expectations
pimp.gif

that is ALL I want... i'd do anything for a girl like that.smh.

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

@OP: I wish you well on your endeavours
laugh.gif

i should prolly edit the drinking part... drinking... occasionally i think is fiine but lightly....
I concur. Drunken irritating girls ftl

Originally Posted by Hugo

yo thats bomb skilly mann... how is it?

its the best man. Shes smart and knows what she wants in life,a V , dont have habits. dont go out just with me. real nice.pretty, and just close to perfect(noone is perfect)
lil jelousy tho.

its the best man. Shes smart and knows what she wants in life,a V , dont have habits. dont go out just with me. real nice.pretty, and just close to perfect(no one is perfect)
lil jelousy tho.
always, bruh.. always.

its the best man. Shes smart and knows what she wants in life,a V , dont have habits. dont go out just with me. real nice.pretty, and just close to perfect(no one is perfect)
lil jelousy tho.

wow that is EXACTLY what i like. i LOVE the dont go out with anyone but you thing.. im not controlling or anything but its awesome
pimp.gif

IMO, there's nothing wrong with what OP wants in a girl. 4 is a low number for my point (75% is a C
sick.gif
), so I'll up it to 10. You have 10 things onyour list...girlie has 9.

If the missing attribute was pretty trivial, would you stay or leave? 90% ain't bad. Where I'm from, that's an A.
What if it wasn't as trivial and something you really wanted? I mean...90% is still...90%, isn't it?

lil jelousy tho.

wow that is EXACTLY what i like. i LOVE the dont go out with anyone but you thing.. im not controlling or anything but its awesome
pimp.gif
yea man but i got caught up with some chick at the club from her sis, so now need to win her over. she don t trust me much now
tired.gif

i found one too...current girl is:
on track to be a RN
3.9 gpa
doesnt drink (only on certain occasions)
doesn't smoke
has never gone clubbing nor as the desire to
absolutely loyal
AND [because this is NT after all] looks like this
2e49dhl.jpg

lil jelousy tho.

pimp.gif
yea man but i got caught up with some chick at the club from her sis, so now need to win her over. she don t trust me much now
tired.gif

i had a girl JUST like yours man actually what i posted up here and i cheated on her.. worst decision of my life. im 17 so i said i didnt find her yet butyeahh
smh.gif
@@#@##+ up FTL

Originally Posted by andycrazn

god damn it. i cant believe i lost my opportunity on one. i feel like crap right now

howw what happend?
well i basically knew her for a year. we kept sending each other mixed singles and i was confused as hell. so i asked her out on a date. it wentfine but at the time i was going through somethings and at the same time trying to better myself so i can be good enough for her. (stopped drinking, smoking,anti-depressants). since i kept my mouth shut about it she kinda drifted on to another guy. i thought i had a chance still but it didnt work out.

i cant believe i made such a big mistake on this. guess il label her the one that got away
il post pics but im scared someone might know her

Originally Posted by illmatickal

i found one too...current girl is:
on track to be a RN
3.9 gpa
doesnt drink (only on certain occasions)
doesn't smoke
has never gone clubbing nor as the desire to
absolutely loyal
AND [because this is NT after all] looks like this
2e49dhl.jpg
is she a virgin?

Back
Top Bottom