Good movies that are not talked about...16 Blocks

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Fargo
Burn After Reading
Sunshine Cleaning
The Visitor
Into the Wild
Insomnia

I completely understand that people are going to have their own opinions, but in all honesty I think Burn After Reading was total @+%#. A lot of people wanted to watch it after the Wiz tape dropped and they went back and checked his catalog, but I told them all not to bother with that POS movie. I'm not mad, it's just that I was expecting something great but instead it ended up as a  waste of my time.

tired.gif
:smh

Fargo
Burn After Reading
Sunshine Cleaning
The Visitor
Into the Wild
Insomnia

I completely understand that people are going to have their own opinions, but in all honesty I think Burn After Reading was total @+%#. A lot of people wanted to watch it after the Wiz tape dropped and they went back and checked his catalog, but I told them all not to bother with that POS movie. I'm not mad, it's just that I was expecting something great but instead it ended up as a  waste of my time.

tired.gif

Originally Posted by hassan16

Fargo
Burn After Reading
Sunshine Cleaning
The Visitor
Into the Wild
Insomnia

tired.gif
you're nuts, Burn After Reading was hilarious.

Fargo
Burn After Reading
Sunshine Cleaning
The Visitor
Into the Wild
Insomnia

tired.gif

16 blocks was
pimp.gif

lol at dudes saying they hate Mos' voice newsflash that was the role..he was supposed to play a borderline ******ed dude

on another note son is a very good actor why hasn't he got any leading roles yet, though?

oh yeah

pimp.gif

16 blocks was
pimp.gif

lol at dudes saying they hate Mos' voice newsflash that was the role..he was supposed to play a borderline ******ed dude

on another note son is a very good actor why hasn't he got any leading roles yet, though?

oh yeah

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

Fargo
Burn After Reading
Sunshine Cleaning
The Visitor
Into the Wild
Insomnia

tired.gif
laugh.gif
Burn After Reading's a complicated movie that's kind of an acquired taste. You have to be either into the Cohen brothers or the actors to really enjoy it.

Fargo
Burn After Reading
Sunshine Cleaning
The Visitor
Into the Wild
Insomnia

tired.gif
laugh.gif
Burn After Reading's a complicated movie that's kind of an acquired taste. You have to be either into the Cohen brothers or the actors to really enjoy it.

I just saw Shock Corridor on TCM
pimp.gif

I think Dave Chappelle got the Clayton Bigsby skit from it
laugh.gif

I just saw Shock Corridor on TCM
pimp.gif

I think Dave Chappelle got the Clayton Bigsby skit from it
laugh.gif

Fargo
Burn After Reading
Sunshine Cleaning
The Visitor
Into the Wild
Insomnia

tired.gif
laugh.gif
It really wasn't that complicated. But I guess you do have to be into Coen Bros. flicks. I definitely couldn't get into A Serious Man though. That movie was entirely too jewish.

Joel Coen and Frances McDormand are cool as all hell though. Ive met them on multiple occasions and they are just really down to earth folk. Seem to be smoked up all the time
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Fargo
Burn After Reading
Sunshine Cleaning
The Visitor
Into the Wild
Insomnia

tired.gif
laugh.gif
It really wasn't that complicated. But I guess you do have to be into Coen Bros. flicks. I definitely couldn't get into A Serious Man though. That movie was entirely too jewish.

Joel Coen and Frances McDormand are cool as all hell though. Ive met them on multiple occasions and they are just really down to earth folk. Seem to be smoked up all the time
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom