Good movies that are not talked about...16 Blocks

Originally Posted by mrshadow

every time i see a thread like this i always post the same thing cuz i always get hate for it

B000AXWHSA.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
Great grindhouse style movie. Better than either of the two movies in the Grindhouse feature. It's funny because Rob Zombie was mad at how the first one was received (and House of 1,000 Corpses wasn't good), so he just said "F It" and went all out on the sequel. Rob Zombie.

In that same vein, Cabin Fever is really good. Great representation of the horror genre with scary/no hope endings.

every time i see a thread like this i always post the same thing cuz i always get hate for it

Great grindhouse style movie. Better than either of the two movies in the Grindhouse feature. It's funny because Rob Zombie was mad at how the first one was received (and House of 1,000 Corpses wasn't good), so he just said "F It" and went all out on the sequel. Rob Zombie.

In that same vein, Cabin Fever is really good. Great representation of the horror genre with scary/no hope endings.

Originally Posted by NCTwin

This one is a great movie. Highly recommended.

moon_poster_sam_rockwell.jpg
Yeah that movie had me thinking 'what the @$#%' for the first half. Ended too soon though, it felt I had only had it on for an hour before the credits rolled
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by NCTwin

This one is a great movie. Highly recommended.

moon_poster_sam_rockwell.jpg
Yeah that movie had me thinking 'what the @$#%' for the first half. Ended too soon though, it felt I had only had it on for an hour before the credits rolled
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

rob should do a zombie flick
nerd.gif
and have you seen cabin fever 2 ? that movie is
sick.gif

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

rob should do a zombie flick
nerd.gif
and have you seen cabin fever 2 ? that movie is
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom